VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know anything about the grand jury. Do they decide what charges should be made? Do they have any say other than yes, charge him or no do not charge him?

I'm not sure, but I think they are allowed to make suggestions to the judge and he/she has final decision. I could be wrong though. I know they do sometimes suggest sentencing though.

I dont know anything about the grand jury. Do they decide what charges should be made? Do they have any say other than yes, charge him or no do not charge him?

All they decide is whether there is enough evidence for a trial by listening to the evidence given by the prosecutor. They have no impact on anything else. They would not be identified. Nor would whether or not they want to "bring the hammer down hard."

This is a complete baseless rumor.

I'm not sure, but I think they are allowed to make suggestions to the judge and he/she has final decision. I could be wrong though. I know they do sometimes suggest sentencing though.

Grand juries have nothing to do with sentencing. They would indict him on the capitol charge.

Grand juries have nothing to do with sentencing. They would indict him on the capitol charge.

I have known for juries ( in rare cases ) to make suggestions about sentencing, but the judge is the one who usually makes the final decision.

I have known for juries ( in rare cases ) to make suggestions about sentencing, but the judge is the one who usually makes the final decision.

Petit Juries (juries in trials) can, after the trial. Grand juries are simply the prosecution making their case and the grand jury decides whether to issue indictments. Their only influence on "sentencing" is to indict him on capitol charges.

Yes juries can certainly suggest sentencing to the judge but not Grand Juries.

Yes juries can certainly suggest sentencing to the judge but not Grand Juries.

Oh okay, I get what you guys are saying now. I kept missing that one word, GRAND....haha! I see now.

Leilah Wendell, the necromantic author mentioned by SickTanick in his O.T.O. interview, mentions the use of scents in the form of incense in her Necromantic Ritual Book.

Rose - for the spirit of a departed loved one
Sandalwood - for the ministering elementals/guardian spirits
Musk - for the protective spirit
Jasmine - for the Angel of Death

There is also a ritual in this book that calls for "easy access to at least one corpse" and use of a "hollyberry" scented candle.

FWIW.
I have to say, for just this one detail, I hope McCrosky was inspired by ritual. I was imagining vanilla
g025.gif

No way would I want to be part of this jury. I would never be able to sleep again, if I had to view the evidence.

No way would I want to be part of this jury. I would never be able to sleep again, if I had to view the evidence.

Isn't it crazy how someone who seemed like such a dork could do things to people that would make others not be able to sleep at night? In saying that, I think to Sam, his mission has been accomplished. I'm just glad Sam has no internet service where he is, because if he did I have a feeling he would be happy by the reactions he got from on-lookers.

Here's a bit of weird/interesting Farmville history:

The "death" of Betty Dickerson of the Hampden-Sydney area

Reverend William Thompson relates the story of Betty Dickerson, who lived in the Hampden-Sydney area, and died in her teenage years just shortly after the ending of the Civil War. A family member rode to Farmville to send a telegram to her brother, who lived in Texas. The return wire told the family not to bury Miss Dickerson until he arrived because he wanted to see his sister's "sweet face" one more time. The family now had a problem since this was before the days of embalming.
A local coffin maker built a two-layered coffin. Miss Dickerson's corpse was put in the top section and beneath her was a lined metal container. Relatives, friends, and neighbors gave ice to be put in the bottom. After three days, they ran out of ice and set the funeral services for a Tuesday afternoon with interment in College Church Cemetery. That fateful morning, her brother arrived. He went to the parlor where is sister, wearing a black dress with a red flower tucked into its bodice, was laid out.
When the brother bent over to kiss his sister farewell, he felt the flower move! The family called a doctor to check her pulse. He found none, but the brother insisted that a stimulant be applied. In two or three minutes, Betty sat up, opened her eyes, and started talking to those in the room.
Betty Dickerson lived to be 96 years old. From that day of her "funeral" to her death, she wore a red flower.

-- Taylor, L.B., Jr. The Ghosts of Virginia, Volume V

I found this in the October 2008 issue of the Farmville - Prince Edward Historical Society newsletter.

A lot more here on Farmville spooks and ghosts: http://www.fpehs.org/ghostsfarmville.html

I wouldn't say this was the "main argument" in favor of insanity. I think the act itself is. But, there's a huge difference between scented candles and clean air machines. Scented candles is a pathetic attempt of disguising the scent of dead bodies. Clean air machines, on the other hand, are a lot more expensive, and perhaps a lot more believable in their efficacy.

Though, the insanity plea relates to at the time of the killings. This would certainly damage his case.

i know this is a response late, but, if sam used these candles and clean air machines, that is probably a reason why he didn't have the funds to get home right away, thus .... no more money.... he spent it on expensive air machines? just wondering....

Razakel [SKR]

Razakel [SKR]

Nov 18 2009 1:20 PM

lmfao! I AM flattered, like for real. I mean, i know there are some "obsessed people" out there, but these wannabe online detectives are by FAR the condom on my fake dick, everytime they say ANYTHING about me, i just feel so lucky that people like that have me in thiier lives, at least we GIVE them something to talk about right? and ****, they can sift thru my comments all day, look at our plays lately becuz of them ;) i aint complaining one bit, just BEYOND flattered <3
thier a buncha cuties. Another thing that gets me off, is while they "investigate" (LMFAO) we're sitting here making more fans and making more musick and more MONEY! this is why i am beyond flattered, poor little POLITICAL piggies ;)
anyway, its time for me to go smell my baby socks, masterbate to pictures of Jesus, and order people to go on killing sprees n ****. :sigh: oh, and i cant forget, play L4D2 with YOU! <333333333333
i loveeeeeeeee you <3333

http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr

SickTanicK - 93 93/93 I Hath Been Reborn!

SickTanicK - 93 93/93 I Hath Been Reborn!

Nov 18 2009 1:06 PM

Wow woman. People actually took your last comment to me seriously. Ya know, for online "intellectuals" i am pretty impressed with their stupidity aren't you? this is so ****ing funny, it goes to show, people have no lives. Least with us, were making $, were talking about a bunch of GROWN ADULTS who think they are online detectives for christs sake, trying to make connections that arent there, are you flattered? cause i sure as **** am, they play into the web of the one who devours them mentally.

P.S.

my balls itch.

<3 - The Demon Pazuzu, Mommaookalakaboobooday. lmao

-sick

http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr

i know this is a response late, but, if sam used these candles and clean air machines, that is probably a reason why he didn't have the funds to get home right away, thus .... no more money.... he spent it on expensive air machines? just wondering....

Or there was already a clean air machine at the house. If either Debra or Emma had allergies then that wouldn't be unusual. But you're right, if Sam bought an air purifier that would help explain his lack of funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx