VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a degree in theatre and am a former ballroom dance competitor and coach so I can "costume up" no problem. In fact, I think I have two wigs in my car right now and one is blue....and good wigs too, not the cheap stuff. Between Heroine and I I'm sure we can create some hysterically funny get ups - I can just picture that lot, like a mod squad or something. The images in my mind are quite entertaining today, or am I just so tired I'm punchy???

I'm going for butch. Real. Butch.

I can out-wicked Razakel at that!

I have a degree in theatre and am a former ballroom dance competitor and coach so I can "costume up" no problem. In fact, I think I have two wigs in my car right now and one is blue....and good wigs too, not the cheap stuff. Between Heroine and I I'm sure we can create some hysterically funny get ups - I can just picture that lot, like a mod squad or something. The images in my mind are quite entertaining today, or am I just so tired I'm punchy???

(Bolding mine)...just had to let you know - when I read this I thought you said you were a former 'balloon dance competitor and coach'...I was thinking I just might go to get a look at your act!! :dance:
:blushing:

From The Daily Star (a UK publication)...

A SICKENING rap offshoot known as “Horrorcore” has been blamed for creating a *bloodthirsty monster who murdered four people and cut up their bodies.

Robert McCroskey, 20, who calls himself Syko Sam, butchered two girls after befriending them in a Horrorcore chatroom.

He accompanied pretty Emma * Neiderbrook, 16, and Melanie Wells, 18, back to Emma’s house before hacking them to death with a saw.

He also murdered Emma’s parents Debra and Mark, who had waited up to check the girls arrived home safely.
Detectives were physically sick when they witnessed the scene in rural Farmville, Virginia.

One said: “Those four bodies lay mutilated for four days before Melanie’s mother raised the alarm and we searched the property.

“The stench was unbelievable and there were sawn and hacked-off body parts and blood everywhere.
“It was like a scene from the worst horror movie you could imagine.”

From http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/109385/Killer-s-evil-to-the-core-/
So now we know who the real queen of wicked sh** really is........It is the Star in the UK

It's strange to introduce myself - I have been reading this thread since the very beginning. I check it at least once a day, even when I work 18 hour days (which is often!)

My imagination was first captured by this case by a local rumor, one that I don't actually think is true as I've not seen mention of it anywhere official. I was at a winery not too far from Farmville for a work function and the dinner discussion turned to this case - someone said that the killer had asked some neighborhood teens to come in to the house at some point after clearly the murders had been committed - I've not seen this anywhere but from a local that night, so I assume it is not true. Has anyone else heard this?

Anyway, after that night I started researching this case and immediately stumbled upon this thread. I look forward to contributing in the future but I guess mostly right now it is a waiting game. Pleased to meet all of you officially though!

It's strange to introduce myself - I have been reading this thread since the very beginning. I check it at least once a day, even when I work 18 hour days (which is often!)

My imagination was first captured by this case by a local rumor, one that I don't actually think is true as I've not seen mention of it anywhere official. I was at a winery not too far from Farmville for a work function and the dinner discussion turned to this case - someone said that the killer had asked some neighborhood teens to come in to the house at some point after clearly the murders had been committed - I've not seen this anywhere but from a local that night, so I assume it is not true. Has anyone else heard this?

Anyway, after that night I started researching this case and immediately stumbled upon this thread. I look forward to contributing in the future but I guess mostly right now it is a waiting game. Pleased to meet all of you officially though!

I live in Farmville, work with college students, and live near the murder house and I've never heard that rumor.

Maybe that is what he was doing when he was hanging out in the butt hutts at Longwood. "How about coming over to my den of terror"

Maybe that is what he was doing when he was hanging out in the butt hutts at Longwood. "How about coming over to my den of terror"

What/where are the "butt hutts"?

Are confirming that he was seen on the campus itself?

What/where are the "butt hutts"?

Are confirming that he was seen on the campus itself?

Butt Hutts are the gazebos that were put up on campus for the smokers. You are only allowed to smoke in designated areas, usually gazebos. I just read somewhere on one of these threads that he was seen on campus.

Welcome Jessi.

There have only been the vaguest rumors about this...

So now we know who the real queen of wicked sh** really is........It is the Star in the UK

queen_elizabeth_ii1244224853.jpg

The Real Queen of the Wicked ****

Interesting rumor, but I think we should classify it as just that unless we hear otherwise, based on its urban legend-like characteristics.

Butt Hutts are the gazebos that were put up on campus for the smokers. You are only allowed to smoke in designated areas, usually gazebos. I just read somewhere on one of these threads that he was seen on campus.

See, I think if he had extensive interactions with college kids around Farmville we'd hear a lot more from them. Most college-aged people will talk to anyone with a microphone about anything vaguely related to anything newsworthy.

OK--- I've been tellin myself I need to shut up a lil bit--hell even Dangerous is tellin himself to shut up a lil bit. The appearance of Jessi makes me think otherwise. Jessi--I challenge you to convince the Websleuths that you're not bogus nonsense.```

OK--- I've been tellin myself I need to shut up a lil bit--hell even Dangerous is tellin himself to shut up a lil bit. The appearance of Jessi makes me think otherwise. Jessi--I challenge you to convince the Websleuths that you're not bogus nonsense.```

For the record, I don't think she's bogus nonsense. I just think that when we hear new uncorroborated details we should apply a level of scrutiny to it before accepting it as fact in our running narrative.

Remember, just last week we had a poster here claiming to have specific details about the jury that, had it not been refuted immediately, could have tainted and damaged discussion in this forum.

QUOTE: "In fact, I think I have two wigs in my car right now and one is blue"
Ziggy, this line from your post is priceless!! It just tickled my funnybone and I cracked up laughing for five minutes.... then I looked at it again and I doubled over again. I think that may be the coolest sentence ever written, mad props...
(O/T I know, blame it on Adult ADD

Wow, what a wonderful introduction.

I specifically said that I don't believe that rumor to be true, but that I heard it from someone who is local to the area. I was only asking if other people had heard that rumor. Why in the world would I be "bogus nonsense?"

I don't have to convince you of anything but I find your tone to be very uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem