VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful there, Eric. I am not a part of any organized religion, BUT Mark was a friend of mine and my husband. We do feel all "boo hoo stuff" as we miss the opportunity to reconnect with an old friend ...

Thank You.. very well said...

interesting find,she did say she was into metal before the horrorcore stuff so I'm sure that's where she got that from.I didn't know this band.Death Metal lyrics are usually so retarded I'm always glad they're hard to understand,I think they might as well just make sounds....
http://www.metal-lyrics.com/artists/napalm-death

...just to defend the genre "Napalm Death",pretty much the grandfather of Death Metal,one of my all time favourite bands and the lyrics are always great too imo.

Well, I think Eric was just making the point: Why lament, if you believe someone is in Heaven?

There are a couple of things to say to this: one is what wadahoot and native girl are alluding to, i think-- that one laments the loss of the person from one's own life.

But, Eric, as for what Christians say, I've heard more along these lines than the ones you suggest: "He's in a better place," "She's been called home to Heaven," "We'll all be together on the other side."

I don't think it's inconsistent for Christians to believe that their loved ones go to Heaven, but still to lament their absence "on this side."

(btw, I am not a Christian. Just discussing the logic.)

Nativegirl, thanks for this post.....There is but ONE demon, and it is the devil, himself.....He is busy collecting, or trying to collect souls,,,just look at the poor emos on youtube who cut and harm themselves...Last night I had such a heavy heart after watching a few of those vids...I am NOT open for a debate,on Christianity,,,,, but anyone who thinks there is not a heaven and hell in the after life are deluding themselves. I will as always pray for these people and all people , in hopes they find some peace. I so wish these kids coming up today had something Godly and spritual in their lives to give them hope for a new day, instead of dread and loss of hope.....This horrorcore stuff, is the devils work, pure and simple in my book, and when you allow yourself to be mentally and physically involved in this "sick" lifestyle you are inviting the devil on in.....It seems to me, with everything I read,,its about "oneupsmanship",,,,how do these people,,,skr,,,,live daily with all the ugly gore, bloodlust,,and just evil imagerary,,and not think something like this is possible?????
This post kind of irks me , especially this part :
"I am NOT open for a debate,on Christianity,,,,, but anyone who thinks there is not a heaven and hell in the after life are deluding themselves."

I suggest you not post any statements that you arent "open for debate". It kind of goes against what a forum is about !

A few links related to the 2012 thing:

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

Terrance McKenna's fractal time wave zero software: http://www.fractal-timewave.com/index.html

Jordan Maxwell on 2012: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4046758373713073166#

(SickTanick is a fan of Maxwell and mentions him in various places.)

Psychedelics and 2012, Daniel Pinchbeck reading at Supperclub in SF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJfEFMBUkac

Kind of a bad recording, but since I was there I'll just link this.

Some interesting astronomical observations on 2012: http://2012rising.com/article/the-galactic-alignment-in-2012-part-1

Okay, now I read that and realized that I shouldn't be doing this when I'm sick, did I mention it just snowed, too?, we are snowed in, in maine, but anyway, lay out some structure for us, dangrs, about what sIckTaniK is up to now. c'mon, bring us along. the tapu is ailin'.....

It was beautiful when it snowed here yesterday. I bet Maine is quite beautiful in the winter...I sure hope you are feeling better soon...My Grandmother used to fix chicken soup for what ails ya....it always seemed to work....

Oh my. How bold. Or does this mean something else...?
Oh My,,,,,I guess I really have to watch what I say here....Is there another meaning to shagging????? Shag dancing like the "Myrtle Beach" kind of shagging music...It was a spin off on the "Bop"....from the 50"s....If everything I say gets turned around, and made to mean more than it really does,,,I don't know what to say......I have never experienced this type of thing since I joined WS...

Oh My,,,,,I guess I really have to watch what I say here....Is there another meaning to shagging????? Shag dancing like the "Myrtle Beach" kind of shagging music...It was a spin off on the "Bop"....from the 50"s....If everything I say gets turned around, and made to mean more than it really does,,,I don't know what to say......I have never experienced this type of thing since I joined WS...

Hmm.

Shagging is also a British slang term for sex and it was popularized in American lingo via the Austin Powers movies.

Speaking of weather...we have some big storms headed our way and that means a swell, a really big swell, maybe the biggest in a decade or more. And that means some really really big waves.

I live not far from this location: http://www.maverickssurf.com/

Check out these crazy dudes riding walls of water.

This post kind of irks me , especially this part :
"I am NOT open for a debate,on Christianity,,,,, but anyone who thinks there is not a heaven and hell in the after life are deluding themselves."

I suggest you not post any statements that you arent "open for debate". It kind of goes against what a forum is about !
I should have said, my own opinion....I guess what I should have said,,,is this,,,MY faith is not open for debate.....I would not try to "push" my beliefs on anyone else,,,I made a statement,,,When people speak so freely about occults, evil music lyrics,,sadistic blood ,gore and such, my heart is heavy that this is so readily accepted. I do not apologise for being who I am...

dngrs, srsly, this zeitgeist thing is pretty entertaining

--tapu, in panther arms hat and with chicken soup..... (foto to come)

Careful there, Eric. I am not a part of any organized religion, BUT Mark was a friend of mine and my husband. We do feel all "boo hoo stuff" as we miss the opportunity to reconnect with an old friend ...

I apologize to all, especially wadahoot, for my inappropriate wording. It was disrespectful and insensitive. Death hurts most those who are left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx