VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow it's always been weird to me too that Mel's Dad would drive all that way and wait for 7 hours! That's a long wait. I guess he didn't have Mark's number? Then how did Mrs. Wells get it? ...

I did a couple of 'white pages' searches online and they did not come up with Mark's phone or address. I was kind of expecting this, as he didn't live in Farmville ... some other little bitty town like 40 minutes away, IIRC. My point is, if Mr. Wells did try to call Mark, he probably didn't know what the little town was called, and used Farmville, and, like me, couldn't retreive Mark's phone number.

Doesn't answer how Mrs. Wells got the number, but that was the next day (right?), so she could have done more searching than he would do sitting in a car all day.

Do you know what kind of dogs they were?
They had a beagle and a big dog like a lab or golden. The dogs normally stayed in the back yard. I was told they had been family pets for a long time.

I did a couple of 'white pages' searches online and they did not come up with Mark's phone or address. I was kind of expecting this, as he didn't live in Farmville ... some other little bitty town like 40 minutes away, IIRC. My point is, if Mr. Wells did try to call Mark, he probably didn't know what the little town was called, and used Farmville, and, like me, couldn't retreive Mark's phone number.

Doesn't answer how Mrs. Wells got the number, but that was the next day (right?), so she could have done more searching than he would do sitting in a car all day.
You would have to search in Pamplin to find the number......It is a 248 number
Hixburg is about 15 minute drive from Farmville......about 10 miles or so

Yeah, that's most likely the case.

Plus, it may have been after he got back home that Mrs. Wells received the voicemail messages from Sam that really caused their concern and led them to call the police.
Did I read it somewhere.....that Sam answered the door and told Wells they were not there or is that a local rumor?

Yes, generally atheism correlates to education level. UNLESS you make it all the way to Kant. :D

Ha funny you bring that up because Kant was in fact someone who had a big influence on changing some of my beliefs, but I am still an atheist.

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=11194981

wada,have you seen this video?...it has details about Mark's memorial...:(
...it also shows a family portrait where Emma is much younger,and Kelley looks completely different....

....anyways that was the video I've been looking for for a long time....remember when I first started posting and I mentioned something about a picture of Pastor Niederbrock in church with an upside down cross or sword or something behind him?
It's in that video at 0:48,can someone tell what that is?

Whitener and Glenn said they think Niederbrock's decision to become a preacher put a strain on his long marriage to Kelley. "That was a difficult thing for Mark, because she was not committed to the church," Whitener said.

more @
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/23/AR2009092304781_2.html

...thanks,I've never seen that one before !
.....it also states that Mark stayed at the house the whole time Sam was there not that he came back after Mr.Wells contacted him...they must have that wrong....

Ha funny you bring that up because Kant was in fact someone who had a big influence on changing some of my beliefs, but I am still an atheist.

Though it goes without saying*, that I am primarily a linguist, I minored in philosophy. I think Kant was the only thing that kept me from killing myself at some point!

*But then, how old is Wadahoot's kid?

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=11194981....anyways that was the video I've been looking for for a long time....remember when I first started posting and I mentioned something about a picture of Pastor Niederbrock in church with an upside down cross or sword or something behind him?
It's in that video at 0:48,can someone tell what that is?

Pretty sure it's just a cross. Looks like the rest of the bottom portion is blocked by something black behind the pew. You can just barely make it out.

They had a beagle and a big dog like a lab or golden. The dogs normally stayed in the back yard. I was told they had been family pets for a long time.

Oh, well, might as well have cats. Or hamsters, even. :rolleyes:

So, is it thought that Sam needed to contain the dogs in the basement so that he didn't have to care for them, or keep them quiet? If they are normally in the backyard, I wonder if he put them there before the police came to check the basement? Just pondering here...why keep them in the basement and then think you hear a noise and get spooked and then remove the dogs for the police to check it out. The feces were in the basement upon the 2nd arrival of the police when Sam called. I think it's possible he did intend for only one cop to come back and to kill him. He moved the dogs for that reason.

So, is it thought that Sam needed to contain the dogs in the basement so that he didn't have to care for them, or keep them quiet? If they are normally in the backyard, I wonder if he put them there before the police came to check the basement? Just pondering here...why keep them in the basement and then think you hear a noise and get spooked and then remove the dogs for the police to check it out. The feces were in the basement upon the 2nd arrival of the police when Sam called. I think it's possible he did intend for only one cop to come back and to kill him. He moved the dogs for that reason.

Was it ever mentioned if the dogs were in the basement when the police came? They had to have been locked down there for a while to make a noticable mess. It is strange if he took them out for the police to go check, but it would also be weird for the police to get a call about a noise and find the family pets as the cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN5jtud3gII

@ 0:47 emma and mel in front of stage at sftw.. sick rapping along with raz as sick says ready to die then the pig on stages walks over to emma and mel and places both hands on heads and them raises arm.. very strange to me..

@ 0:46 Raz raps to Emma and Mel.. then pushes Mel in face..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pdf8OznLE

@ 0:28 sick and raz say ms.free abortion then living dead ragdoll @ 0:34. in front of Em and Mel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6x3eyCCiU

wow, these videos posted by NativeGirl are very interesting!!! What a big coincidence in line of the events that unfolded a few days later.... good find!

Very interesting Native Girl...especially the last one where they work the girls' names into their attempted rap. The words go on to say, "your life is mine - give it to me, give it to me; your body is mine - give it to me..." etc.

Good find, unfortunately I had to listen to those voices again - ACK :yuck:

So, was Sam hanging out in the background simmering about how seemingly popular the girls were and about the unravelling of the relationship? Was he receiving a message? It's all just weird.

Yeap good find on the vids.

Countdown for next hearing begins!

wow, these videos posted by NativeGirl are very interesting!!! What a big coincidence in line of the events that unfolded a few days later.... good find!

I am having a hard time believing this is a coincidence !

I dont think he had any physical on-site help with the murders , but I think it was suggested to him by someone.

Pretty sure it's just a cross. Looks like the rest of the bottom portion is blocked by something black behind the pew. You can just barely make it out.

mark_niederbrock_320x240.jpg

It's a sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads