VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too see a complete change in "kids these days". There seem to be extremes; throw away kids of crack heads (generally) and the entitlement kis being raised to become perfect narcissists (and I usually spell that wrong just in case). Here's an interesting link:
http://www.narcissismepidemic.com/

And, BTW, there are plenty of ex and currently military that could help out the civilians if we needed them to..I'm down for some shooting. I miss my Baretta and mini 14. I have a Lady Smith & Wesson .38; it's too light actually and only good for up close personal management; sucks at the range. Looking into another handgun - any suggestions?

Sam will most likely get the continuation granted, shucks, his attorney has had NO TIME apparently to think about a psych eval until just now. Duh. The atty probably waited on purpose because HE needs more time to dust off his tap dancin' shoes. :)

But in spite of all of this violent crime is down. How do you explain that?

Parenting is worse they say.

The music is more brutal they say.

The video games are more violent they say.

The hollywood films are more gory they say.

Yet, violent crime is down.

Thats exactly what I just asked myself, sounds like Bowen has something up his sleeve.
Pax, I would tend to agree, but that's just my opinion. I heard he's "goot." But what would I know, he's probably just "dustin off his tap dancin shoes." :)

Happy Thursday also everyone! Just one more day!

I wonder what "lab test results" they are waiting on.

At the very least:

forensic evaluation of the bodies
forensic evaluation of weapons
forensic evaluation of the suspect's clothes and person (hair, prints, DNA)
forensic evaluation of digital media seized in VA and CA

I too see a complete change in "kids these days". There seem to be extremes; throw away kids of crack heads (generally) and the entitlement kis being raised to become perfect narcissists (and I usually spell that wrong just in case). Here's an interesting link:
http://www.narcissismepidemic.com/

And, BTW, there are plenty of ex and currently military that could help out the civilians if we needed them to..I'm down for some shooting. I miss my Baretta and mini 14. I have a Lady Smith & Wesson .38; it's too light actually and only good for up close personal management; sucks at the range. Looking into another handgun - any suggestions?

Sam will most likely get the continuation granted, shucks, his attorney has had NO TIME apparently to think about a psych eval until just now. Duh. The atty probably waited on purpose because HE needs more time to dust off his tap dancin' shoes. :)

Ziggy, are you looking for another revolver? If not, check out the Walther P99.

So I'm trying to research violent crime stats and what I've found is the overall trend to REPORT that violent crime is down, however with every city where it has gone down, there is another one or suburb where it has gone UP.
1) I think a contributing factor could be medication. Everytime I turn around someone else is being zombied out on Prozac or another anti-depressent. Hey, maybe they are putting drugs in the water to level us out :)
2) The criminals are moving to the burbs where it's easier to cook meth. because that seems to big a HUGE problem in smaller towns across America
3) Statistics are used to CONTROL us just like some of you say religion is used. The AP wire is pretty useless imo. There is no more investigative TRUE journalism - just a parroting of whatever runs across that wire and I don't have much faith in stats AT ALL.

Ziggy, are you looking for another revolver? If not, check out the Walther P99.

OMG I'm so glad you said that!!! I've wanted one of those for years. I was counseled to keep a revolver - faster, safer, for personal protection, but I don't really take to it as well.

Right on. That's my gun; Walther P99. It was synchronicity ...

I'm down for some shooting. I miss my Baretta and mini 14. I have a Lady Smith & Wesson .38; it's too light actually and only good for up close personal management; sucks at the range. Looking into another handgun - any suggestions?
:)

Oh, Ziggy, Babe! You can talk gun *advertiser censored* to me, anytime.... :cool:

wow, looks like this thread is about to get ugly.

The DP debate is a pointless one. Some people think it's justified. Some people love it and get off on it. Some people find it abhorrent. Some people can tolerate it in limited circumstances. No one is going to change anyone's opinion about it.
AE,,,,,,because someone is pro DP,,,,,and saying someone loves the DP or "getting off on it",,is just wrong.....IMO........

Oh, Ziggy, Babe! You can talk gun *advertiser censored* to me, anytime.... :cool:

LOL, you got it. And BTW, slappin' a wig on it can also be kinky fun...but your hair looks so totally under control right now. I have three wigs in my car as we speak (that is so weird I know). I might look like a bank robber or something if my car gets searched, :waitasec: or a ho :eek:

OMG I'm so glad you said that!!! I've wanted one of those for years. I was counseled to keep a revolver - faster, safer, for personal protection, but I don't really take to it as well.

Right on. That's my gun; Walther P99. It was synchronicity ...

Bond carried a walther. Quality weapons. I like glocks for reliability and 1911s for seeeeexy.

I remember you once saying you were going full butch. How did that work out for you?:crazy:

I remember you once saying you were going full butch. How did that work out for you?:crazy:

Well, I've always been quite butch, it's just that I'm kind of a pretty one. It's been my Cross to bear....

But let's move on from this! Mother says no more guns or crosses or bears!

I am pondering why any lab results would have a bearing on delaying a hearing for the purpose of simply setting a trial date...more motions in store prior to the hearing?

I am sure there are plenty of tests yet be completed because I do believe they had quite a bit of forensic evidence to go over. I don't think we got the entire search warrant list.

Bowen's need for a psych eval tips his hand right there don't you think? Or he needs time to catch up on all these threads?

I am pondering why any lab results would have a bearing on delaying a hearing for the purpose of simply setting a trial date...more motions in store prior to the hearing?

I am sure there are plenty of tests yet be completed because I do believe they had quite a bit of forensic evidence to go over. I don't think we got the entire search warrant list.

Bowen's need for a psych eval tips his hand right there don't you think? Or he needs time to catch up on all these threads?

It has to be the threads. It could take months to get caught up. Plus he has to do his research on the side to be able to follow some things.

For some reason reading the article made me think it was something other than the forensics all of us know are being done. Something that is perhaps going to turn out in Sam's favor.

Or maybe I'm way off and just hoping for some sort of dramatic event.

It has to be the threads. It could take months to get caught up. Plus he has to do his research on the side to be able to follow some things.
For some reason reading the article made me think it was something other than the forensics all of us know are being done. Something that is perhaps going to turn out in Sam's favor.

Or maybe I'm way off and just hoping for some sort of dramatic event.

BBM - now THAT is funny and so true...as we've wandered into some interesting territory in here thanks to my favorite heathens!!! (you know I'm just kidding, right? Too many pokes in FB, bad filtering as a result).

I doubt there is much that can turn out in Sam's favor, but he will do what he can; it is his job and bless his heart for being one of those that can handle that position.

I have been a dog person but .... he quickly took to me and changed my life in many ways. I love him to death and look forward to each day with him.

He is a tuxedo cat, has a white underbelly and a black dominitrax mask on his face hehe. He is so cute and a real ball of furr.

Pax, I'm so happy for you! I'm a kitty-mommy all the way and there will always be a very few fur-friends that will totally steal your heart (could be a dog ... or a sugar-glider!). I call that one my 'heart-kitty.'

A Tuxie for a first kitty is great! They have a certain purrsonality ... warm, friendly, usually big talkers and usually round ball-shaped. I've had 3 (Cha-Cha Charlie, Mittens "Big Kitty" and Calliope) and they all were real joys. I'm glad he found you!

She fits in the palm of your hand. In this pic she is on my boyfriends back.
Edit: Sorry I led the thread astray. I know this is totally off topic.

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. me ---> :smoochiesmilie: <--- Sugar

Off topic? Us? Here?!?! :angel:

My cat has this to say about your sugar glider....

funny-pictures-cat-eats-a-bird.jpg

Well that's one very rude cat....haha! Actually, I know a couple people who have both and they play together. Although you do have to keep an eye on them because the cat can hurt the sugar glider even if it doesn't mean to.

My interest in religions starts with the idea that no human religion has it quite right, but that none of them have it entirely wrong either. I include Buddhism in this although I find that they have more right than most other religions and they also teach practical methods of living which some others do not. IMO. YMMV.

The Truth pervades even the most perverse beliefs and philosophies.

Mathematics is magic that works.

The universe is waking up.

Love is the answer.

I have a friend who practices Buddhism as well and he seems quite fond of it. It really does sound very enlightening.

Pax, I'm so happy for you! I'm a kitty-mommy all the way and there will always be a very few fur-friends that will totally steal your heart (could be a dog ... or a sugar-glider!). I call that one my 'heart-kitty.'

A Tuxie for a first kitty is great! They have a certain purrsonality ... warm, friendly, usually big talkers and usually round ball-shaped. I've had 3 (Cha-Cha Charlie, Mittens "Big Kitty" and Calliope) and they all were real joys. I'm glad he found you!

Indeed! Thank God (no pun intended) for little bundles of fur!
I've had kitties in my days! I love them but my fiance is allergic. Not to my sugar glider though. So yay for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member