VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he probably didnt know that there was an older classic release of it anyway. Thats another we have in common I have an extensive collection of campy horror films love them. I also collect comic books and have a pretty large collection of some rare and obscure horror comics like the one in my avatar right now. Those horror comics are GREAT esp the older ones, if you like campy b version horror films you will like those comics too. I actually worked for an obscure comic book publisher for years when I was in college trying to earn a few extra bucks and did a lot of my graphic art illustrations for them, it was always my dream to draw comics but its a hard business to crack in to unless you are really good, I am a much above average comic artist but not good enough for the big time yet but I have recently added an art studio at my house and I am practicing more I will see if I can scan some of my horror comic characters on here and show you guys some of my work.

One of my favorite past times:

imtpwscPrA7VZOIqrCFB1Yaw==.JPG

I actually have been working on a Serial Killin Records comics book the last few months since we started these threads just doodling characters based on all these SKR rappers, you really need to see my caricature drawings of Shrim, Raz, Sam and company I will see if I can scan them, I dont have a scanner that works anymore but need to buy one soon anyway. You guys will appreciate that LOL.

Yes!!!! You must post the comics. We need to see them to help this case move forward!! Well not really, but it will be funny to see!!
I have a huge collection of classic horror films. My favorites are the zombie movies!! Zombies are my favorite!!! haha! Actually that's what made me buy the older version of "Last House on The Left" in the first place, the fact that George Romero wrote and directed it and I loved "Night of The Living Dead".

For me, as a parent,,,I remember when they were little,, thinking I would be mortified if someone didn't like my child....To this day they have wonderful manners, and use them daily... One of my major problems in raising my boys,,,was their Dad wanted to be their "bestbuddy",,,and this among a few other things caused the divorce...I was always the one who wore the black hat,,,,,Parents,,,IMO,,,need to start very early saying "no".....If Emma's Mom had done this ,,,I trully believe this would never have happened,,,This is just MHOO...Sam's parents,,,,,well,,,,,,with everything I have read,,,they set the stage for this young man to follow thru with his murderous deeds...Just listen to his sister talk,,,,,her words and actions on line prove to me,,,"love" along with all the other terms used to describe a happy,family,,,was NEVER there.....I just wonder how much guilt Sam's parents feel,,,if at all...Please know everyone,,,everything I say is just my Own opinion.....

Agree with the above 100%!

Pax and EE, I couldn't be more pleased! As Miss Melly said in "Gone With The Wind, "The happiest days are the days when babies come!”

I hopw all is well with Uri and EE ... not the most fun thing to do, but the most rewarding!

My best congratulations to you both, and to big brother Ari! :partyguy:

OK, I'm ancient ... high school 1976 ... 50 years old. Will you all still love me?!

Awww ...I used to have a kitty that looked just like that. Her name was MC. I loved her too!! haha!
Edit... sorry guys for all my disruptive posts...haha! I must go find something useful about this case to bring to the thread. Searching now.....ha!

ooohhh,my LilyBean looks like that also...

While on the parenting topic ... I love that idea of learning something new each month! GREAT idea! We also had something similar: we had to tell, at the dinner table, something new that we had each learned that day - good converstation starter!

Also, Dangrs, FIVE kidlettes ... FIVE?! Oh, Lordy! How do you have a minute to yourself?! :waitasec:

And RockDawg ... love your fur-friend ... I'm so sorry you lost it ... they sure find a way to wiggle into our hearts, don't they? We have a door-darter, too, but she comes in as soon as we call T-R-E-A-T-S!!! in a particluar voice and always have a goodie waiting to reward her for coming back in.

I tried the "forgot my license" excuse once in Pulaski, Va. That area is very rural. They still looked me up.

Didn't Sam show them an ID card from California? That should have been a tip-off to investigate whether he had a license or not.

Maybe the stench was why they didn't mess with him much. If they just thought he smelled bad they may have wanted to be done with him.

Hmm I would think run Sam's id no warrants. Run the car's plates, not reported stolen. Tow it and ticket you are done. Innocent until proven guilty? Just throw everyone in jail for driving without a license?

Sounds like he didn't want to have to deal with the drama of arresting a young woman on a DUI charge and of course all that tiresome paperwork.

Hmm this had to be more than two years ago. The good old days are over. They used to say go straight home. Now you are going to jail. They crack down hard here. IMO they are strict,

Hmm I would think run Sam's id no warrants. Run the car's plates, not reported stolen. Tow it and ticket you are done. Innocent until proven guilty? Just throw everyone in jail for driving without a license?

What about the pills scattered about the car and the stench of death? I guess the officer just didn't notice the pills and the stench. Or maybe, like pretty much everyone else Sam encountered, he just ignored these things for some mysterious reason.

Hmm this had to be more than two years ago. The good old days are over. They used to say go straight home. Now you are going to jail. They crack down hard here. IMO they are strict,

Why? Was there s a specific event that led to that?

you are wrong.... they the farmville police let my black female and i go and we where drunk coming back from richmond... no questions really asked... no id taken from me....... my friend just got a ticket... we where shocked how we got away... we thought dumb cop lol

While on the parenting topic ... I love that idea of learning something new each month! GREAT idea! We also had something similar: we had to tell, at the dinner table, something new that we had each learned that day - good converstation starter!

Also, Dangrs, FIVE kidlettes ... FIVE?! Oh, Lordy! How do you have a minute to yourself?! :waitasec:

And RockDawg ... love your fur-friend ... I'm so sorry you lost it ... they sure find a way to wiggle into our hearts, don't they? We have a door-darter, too, but she comes in as soon as we call T-R-E-A-T-S!!! in a particluar voice and always have a goodie waiting to reward her for coming back in.

A minute to myself? hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810