VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: That Proctor and Gamble logo...

It's just bad astronomy.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/03/08/seeking-legendary-bad-astronomy/

legendoftheseeker.jpg

Ah ha. Date to set trial is mildly interesting.... April 20... and NOT just because it's my birthday..... Lots of things happen on that date. That synchronicity.

Strangely appropriate.

l_027ed47ab003447690addaf2b6cfa090.jpg

Hitler, Waco, OKC Building, Columbine, me.....

Hey, I'd wear that Sick tee! I mean, like, if he sent me one for free. Not bad.

Ah ha. Date to set trial is mildly interesting.... April 20... and NOT just because it's my birthday..... Lots of things happen on and right around that date (4/19-20). That synchronicity....

Ok so we have to all put up with eachother for yet another 3 months before anything exciting happens. Lets at least set some over/under odds for fun.

So whats the odds that between now and April hearing that:

That Ziggy buys a new wig?

Tapu runs out of hair gel and her hair takes her entire neighborhood hostage and demands 2 million ransom?

Pax will get another time out/ban?

Dangrs and Peace Gurl will finally meet on ESPNS xtreme sports in a cage fight?

Native Girl really turns out to be Rush Limbaugh in disguise?

AndresEscobar is really the drunken washed up F Lee Bailey?

Blouangel reveals he killed Kennedy?

I have more but someone just throw a frying pan at my head and screamed at me to go feed a crying kid.:crazy:

Ok so we have to all put up with eachother for yet another 3 months before anything exciting happens. Lets at least set some over/under odds for fun.

So whats the over/under that between now and April hearing that:

Tapu runs out of hair gel and her hair takes her entire neighborhood hostage and demands 2 million ransom?

I have more but someone just throw a frying pan at my head and screamed at me to go feed a crying kid.:crazy:

You know I'm a lover not a fighter Pax. ;)

But since you mention a cage match, I think we could arrange a group match. These are some friends of friends...

2566434286_074559cc2a.jpg

DeathGuild's Thunderdome at Ace Auto (above) and at Burning Man (below)...

[video=youtube;z-DOsWWR-Ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-DOsWWR-Ak[/video]

When I was finishing up college, I had to utilize the library extensively (Kansas State University). There was a section in the back of the library known as "the stacks". It was a catacomb of sorts. Metal (fire escape type) stairs going from floor to floor. There were two stories of stacks for every story of library so the ceiling was just over your head. Row upon row of books dating back to the civil war--their pages were yellow and fragile. I remember finding the original paper written on the synthesis of LSD-(as well as the recipe). The internet is an amazing entity, but if you went thru that other period it's pretty priceless.

So whats the odds that between now and April hearing that:

Blouangel did not kill Kennedy,I think it was CharlieChan.....

When I was finishing up college, I had to utilize the library extensively (Kansas State University). There was a section in the back of the library known as "the stacks". It was a catacomb of sorts. Metal (fire escape type) stairs going from floor to floor. There were two stories of stacks for every story of library so the ceiling was just over your head. Row upon row of books dating back to the civil war--their pages were yellow and fragile. I remember finding the original paper written on the synthesis of LSD-(as well as the recipe). The internet is an amazing entity, but if you went thru that other period it's pretty priceless.

I dont think the youngins know how hard it was to find information back then. Its so easy now, its truly incredible.

I dont think the youngins know how hard it was to find information back then. Its so easy now, its truly incredible.

It is true that typing something into the Google form doesn't quite have the same romantic allure as finding some mysterious dusty tome in the back of an old library...

But it works better.

Miskatonic+University+Orne+Library+Postcard+Front.jpg

OK, I'm ancient ... high school 1976 ... 50 years old. Will you all still love me?!

Hey Hoot,,,,why sure we love you,,,unfortunately, this September I will reach the 60 year old mark,,,so does that make me the grandma of the bunch????? I did not know there was a later version of that movie "Last house on the left".....I used to be a "scarry" movie fan,,of which was passed on to my sons 39 and 40 yrs old this year......I also got them to enjoy the rollercoasters at the local fairs,,,when their Dad was such a wimp,,,he would never ride the fun rides with them.....Getting back to that movie....I never realized the name "Emma" was used,,,but from what I remember,,,the movie sure does play into the crimes in the movie to the horrific crime in real life.......(just in case anyone wonders why I seperate my words with commas and such,,,is because of my eyes being bad,,,,and I can read it better while I am typing)....Getting back to my thoughts of that movie,,it has been more than 35 years since I saw it,,,however,,,the brutality and the cruelty has never left my memory......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810