VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the product of a military family and I have never had the slightest inclination to join the military or to work for it in any capacity. I also have gone to schools on military bases and have known a huge number of military brats. The first article is pretty ridiculous in assuming that because someone comes from that environment that one is in support of it or in service to it. Growing up as a military brat does change your world view, but for me it was an introduction to Islamic art and culture firsthand. I'm extremely opposed to what we have done in the Middle East as a result of that. Interesting to know that Jim Morrison went to school in Alexandria though.

Worth pointing out that the first article has something like 15 or 16 parts. Follow the link "HOME" to read the others.

re blazin bambooka: I think we kicked around the idea earlier she might have been smoking some weed on her pipe named bambooka while perturbed, possibly over some strange behavior from Sam.

Just want to mention that Bambooka is an island near India that was evacuated during the SEA earthquake and Tsunami.

2881001151_39c5a46347.jpg

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andaman_and_Nicobar_Islands

Also the name of a boat that operates in that area.

...that website is really interesting but a lot of it is far fetched,just these two examples,they're basicially saying that the government uses people in entertainment to influence the "morals" of people and to get them ready for the new world order where everyone is expected to be "satanic"....if the illuminati exists I highly doubt they would let the "masses" join in their "satanic" lifestyle of self indulgence.
....Lady Gaga is definetely not a victim of any mind control by the government...of course she uses occult symbols,she never denies that...she's in total control of her career,she's not one of those "made" pop girls that come and go....and then the Beyonce lyrics are about mind control ,yes,but I really don't think it matters that it IS a relationship she's talking about.....isn't love the biggest mind controller of them all?
....the government uses it,simple form of mind control,love for your country,patriotism...
....all these crimes that center around "love"....it's a dangerous thing...
...like we theorized that Sam really thought Emma was "in love" with him and snapped because of rejection...
....or this guy that shot 8 people...he seemed to "love" his mom so much that after she died he identified the house and property with her still there and couldn't take loosing it...
I don't know if I'm making any sense,but mind contrl can be as simple as a strong emotion,can't it?

Love is a powerful force, but I wouldn't call it "mind control" personally. The mind control literature is pretty suspect generally, however when people talk about mind control they are generally concerned with involuntary mind control. Lot's of people use behavior modification and hypnosis as a form of therapy or for things like quitting smoking or losing weight. But because these activities are voluntary, these techniques are not thought of as mind control.

At the most basic level mind control is just making someone else think about something that you want them to think about on command. More advanced techniques try to get the person to do something, for example assassinate someone, on command. This isn't as simple as evoking an emotion which might be done just by showing someone an image for example.

Sounds ridiculous, except that we know for a fact that our government was involved in this sort of research as were the Soviets and their proxies the North Koreans. MK-ULTRA and Monarch were/are real. But we don't really have a picture of what the full scope of the research was. Only bits and pieces have been released under the FOIA and probably these are the least interesting bits, the stuff that didn't work, failed experiments, false leads. The real stuff is most probably still highly classified.

I do apologise for using such general terms...I am sure some kids need meds,,,but I don't believe the massive number of kids on meds really need them.....I guess the only example I can use for my thoughts is ,,,now hearing on the tv how this younger generation is using all kinds of drugs to keep their babies quiet and sedated enough to keep them out of the parents "hair"...so to speak......I can not believe the number of parents I personally know,,,who never say no to their kids, and the kids are so spoiled they are impossible to be around...For me, as a parent,,,I remember when they were little,, thinking I would be mortified if someone didn't like my child....To this day they have wonderful manners, and use them daily... One of my major problems in raising my boys,,,was their Dad wanted to be their "bestbuddy",,,and this among a few other things caused the divorce...I was always the one who wore the black hat,,,,,Parents,,,IMO,,,need to start very early saying "no".....If Emma's Mom had done this ,,,I trully believe this would never have happened,,,This is just MHOO...Sam's parents,,,,,well,,,,,,with everything I have read,,,they set the stage for this young man to follow thru with his murderous deeds...Just listen to his sister talk,,,,,her words and actions on line prove to me,,,"love" along with all the other terms used to describe a happy,family,,,was NEVER there.....I just wonder how much guilt Sam's parents feel,,,if at all...Please know everyone,,,everything I say is just my Own opinion.....

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22305514/detail.html
Child punishment, to far?

Family members baffled in the Appomattox shooting:

“We’re asking ‘WHY.’ That was his family. We just don’t understand. I never got any indication ever that he would ever hurt any person. If anything, I got the reverse indication in that if anyone ever tried to hurt his family, he would protect them,” his uncle said. “We are totally blown out of the water.”

From http://www.gazettevirginian.com/ind...uspect-has-local-ties&catid=34:news&Itemid=54

"In a scenario eerily similar to last year’s quadruple homicide in Farmville, Quarles left his Appomattox County home Tuesday with 16-year-old Ronald I. “Bo” Scruggs II to check on Quarles’ wife and teenage daughter.

Quarles and Scruggs, his daughter’s boyfriend, were gunned down a short time later at the Snapps Mill Road home, where authorities would also find the bodies of Quarles’ wife, Karen, and their daughter, Emily, and four others."

From http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...in_after_trying_to_check_on_loved_ones/23417/

"In mass shootings, the killer is often killed themselves, so we don't really have the ability to interview and analyze them -- all you can really do is work off their behavior," says Neil S. Kaye, an assistant professor of psychiatry and human behavior at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. "The problem with that is that mass killers do this for multiple reasons, and even when you develop a profile of people at risk, 99 percent of them never go out and do anything bad."

Some of the research tells us the obvious: About 95 percent of mass killers are men, they tend to be loners, they feel alienated. They look normal on the outside and are really, really angry inside.

And yet, there are some minor lessons to be learned from this grotesque taxonomy.

"Serial killers are more like drug addicts than anything else," Kaye says. "They need to ramp up the excitement each time, they're getting reinforcement from their acts. They're running on the dopamine side of the brain. They're running on highs."

It's not that way for mass killers -- guys who take out a gun and try to kill as many people as possible. They're not looking for highs -- they're depressed, angry and humiliated. They tend to be rejected in some romantic relationship, or are sexually incompetent, are paranoid, and their resentment builds. They develop shooting fantasies for months or years, stockpiling dreams and ammunition. The event that finally sets them off, Welner says, is usually anticlimactic -- an argument, a small personal loss that magnifies a sense of catastrophic failure.

"But they don't 'snap,' as you so often hear people say," Welner says. "It's more like a hinge swings open, and all this anger comes out."

They plan everything about the killings, he says, except how to get away.

"It's about suicide," Welner says. "It's about tying one's masculinity to destruction."

From http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/16/AR2007041601831.html

"Serial killers are more like drug addicts than anything else," Kaye says. "They need to ramp up the excitement each time, they're getting reinforcement from their acts. They're running on the dopamine side of the brain. They're running on highs."

It's not that way for mass killers -- guys who take out a gun and try to kill as many people as possible. They're not looking for highs -- they're depressed, angry and humiliated. They tend to be rejected in some romantic relationship, or are sexually incompetent, are paranoid, and their resentment builds. They develop shooting fantasies for months or years, stockpiling dreams and ammunition. The event that finally sets them off, Welner says, is usually anticlimactic -- an argument, a small personal loss that magnifies a sense of catastrophic failure.

"But they don't 'snap,' as you so often hear people say," Welner says. "It's more like a hinge swings open, and all this anger comes out."

They plan everything about the killings, he says, except how to get away.

"It's about suicide," Welner says. "It's about tying one's masculinity to destruction."

From http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/16/AR2007041601831.html

There is no information that Sam ever had a "real life" girlfriend, is there? It seems that most of his interaction with girls was online.

Something about Sam's pictures and the way he wrote about himself makes me think that he had a pretty high opinion of himself. I wonder if Emma put him in his place and he couldn't take it.

There is no information that Sam ever had a "real life" girlfriend, is there? It seems that most of his interaction with girls was online.

Something about Sam's pictures and the way he wrote about himself makes me think that he had a pretty high opinion of himself. I wonder if Emma put him in his place and he couldn't take it.

Well, maybe NativeGirl can weigh in on this one...

At the very least at STFW he was photographed with a girl and had what appeared to be hickeys on his neck.

All the girls over at SykoSam.com forum seem to be smitten and giggly with him.

I also beleive that Sam never had a real girlfriend. Also that Emma put him in his place. One thing that noone has mentioned is that possibly pastor Mark may have approached him and said me and the Lord can help you get your act together. Any number of things could have enraged him. I think he felt "backed into a corner". I don't buy that stuff about showing up with no hygeine. That's all based on his sisters statements about him sitting behind the computer for days at a time without showering. When he showed up in Farmville, he was putting his best foot forward. It wasn't good enough and he got his nose rubbed in doo doo--OUCH!

wWxxAA3x7fRl.jpg

Who is the girl that has been erased here?

And BTW, does anyone know if this picture was really on his OK Cupid site?

I wanna take a poll. How many people know who Pax's avatar is? PS---It was the brown acid.

I wanna take a poll. How many people know who Pax's avatar is? PS---It was the brown acid.

I was actually there at Woodstock but I was in my mom's tummy but she always told me it was the blue acid at Woodstock and the brown acid at Goose Lake (another one of the biggies, along with Watkin's Glen).

But maybe Crosby's words ring true here?

"This is how I remember my life.
Other folks may not have the same memories, even though we might have shared some of the same experiences.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl