VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,I guess so,that stuff made me sick...he also posted that liberalism leads to satanism bit,that's why i don't understand why he calls himself "Faust",last time I read "Faust" he sold his soul to the devil to gain knowledge...

He also calls himself a "Thulean Alchemist" which is a bit odd given all the Christian material on the site and the use of Luther's Cross there.

Thulean's are Odinists, not Christians.

Also interesting here to recall the White Order of Thule (WOT) grafitti on the wall in SickTanick's "Killing in the Name" video where the Celtic cross/Zodiac Killer symbol replaces the "O". I'd be interested to hear Faust's take on that symbolism...

attachment.php

duke_celtic_cross.jpg

COPAKE, N.Y. – The widow of a New York dairy farmer who methodically slaughtered 51 cows before taking his own life says she wants to figure out a way to keep the farm going.

Dean Pierson, 59, was found dead Thursday on the floor of his barn in Copake, a rural hamlet 115 miles north of New York City. Nearby, half his herd lay in their milking stalls, also dead of gunshot wounds.

Pierson left no explanation for what he'd done, just a simple note on the barn door warning whoever found it not to come in and to call the police.

But there appeared to be a method to his bloody work. He killed only the cows that required frequent milking, letting 50 others live, including heifers and calves.

Neighbors speculated that he was trying to spare his family the burden of caring for the animals.

He left no suicide note, said his wife, Gwynneth, who was home at the time of the shootings but heard nothing.

"No one knows why for sure," she told the Times Union of Albany, adding that her husband had been "talking a lot to his mom."

Now, she said, "We need to figure out how to keep the farm going ... It wouldn't be right for all that work he put into it to go to nothing."

On Friday, neighboring farmers used a backhoe and bulldozer to bury the animals, pushing them into a deep pit in the Columbia County soil.

Pierson had four children, but he milked the herd alone — once before sunrise and again at night, neighbors said. He kept mostly to himself, rarely visiting with other farmers.
"Dean had no help on the farm and he worked really hard to do it all himself," neighbor Susan Kiernan told the Times Union.

"It's hard to hang in now and a lot of dairy farmers are going out of business," she added. Kiernan's family has operated a dairy farm for three generations.

The gruesome scene in the barn was discovered at about 1 p.m. Thursday by a neighboring farmer
State police Capt. Scott Brown told the Rockford Register-Star that an investigation revealed that the farmer was having "personal issues."

The farm was founded by Pierson's father, a Swedish immigrant. He named the property High Low Farm.

From http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100123/ap_on_re_us/us_dairy_cows_suicide

Certainly gives a whole new definition to mad cow disease.

Certainly gives a whole new definition to mad cow disease.

I wonder. Killing only the cows that needed frequent milking indicates some thought and planning in this crime. This is not just simple madness.

You see the same think in the Appomattox shootings where the shooter had a major arms cache set up in advance of his crimes as well in the McCroskey case where he apparently waited until everyone else was asleep to attack.

The major distinction I see here is that Speights and McCroskey didn't kill themselves. Consider also the other murder in Farmville last year outside of a night club where the killer shot his estranged wife, her apparent lover, and then attempted to kill himself.

Arguably both Speights wanted to go out in a blaze of glory or something...

He also calls himself a "Thulean Alchemist" which is a bit odd given all the Christian material on the site and the use of Luther's Cross there.

Thulean's are Odinists, not Christians.

Also interesting here to recall the White Order of Thule (WOT) grafitti on the wall in SickTanick's "Killing in the Name" video where the Celtic cross/Zodiac Killer symbol replaces the "O". I'd be interested to hear Faust's take on that symbolism...

attachment.php

duke_celtic_cross.jpg

I think you give people like this Faust and Shrim too much credit, they are straight up morons who likely have no clue what it means to be what they claim they are.

Faust, from what I have read so far, is a racist idiot.

I think you give people like this Faust and Shrim too much credit, they are straight up morons who likely have no clue what it means to be what they claim they are.

Faust, from what I have read so far, is a racist idiot.

Well, not hard to agree with that of course.

However I do think it is interesting or perhaps just amusing that he calls himself Faust, who as claudicici points out did a deal with the devil, as well as claiming to be a thulean alchemist aka a "heathen" on what appears to be a Christian White Power site. Makes me wonder if he is trolling. In his .sig he has a bunch of Christian racist links so idk maybe he's just dumb.

For the HAARPies:

http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=A323070&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

So did some reading on HAARP and it is a very big electronically steerable radar system. I used to work on these. I found this technical document which is unclassified and describes a lot of its operation. Some of that is pretty hard to understand even for an old radar guy like me, but I think you may be able to get the gist of it.

harpies-picture.jpg

This is not a seagull.

Y'gno, Dangrs, I like you. You're just a little bit dangerous. :)

that's really sad.I bet the mom is going through hell...does Bo have any sisters and brothers?
He has one sister. She is the one who dropped him off that morning to spend the day with Em. The family has been very worried about the mother, but it seems they should have worried about dad.

He has one sister. She is the one who dropped him off that morning to spend the day with Em. The family has been very worried about the mother, but it seems they should have worried about dad.

I read on the other thread that Dad had lost his job just prior to Bo's killing ... that poor, poor family :sheesh:

Y'gno, Dangrs, I like you. You're just a little bit dangerous. :)

I found this elsewhere on the internet which made me think not only about your comment, but also the relationship between Sam and Emma that spawned this conversation.

"Writing that has a voice is writing that has something like a personality. But whose personality is it? As with all art, there is no straight road from the product back to the producer. There are writers loved for their humor who are not funny people, and writers admired for their eloquence who swallow their words, never look you in the eye, and can’t seem to finish a sentence. Wisdom on the page correlates with wisdom in the writer about as frequently as a high batting average correlates with a high I.Q.: they just seem to have very little to do with one another. Witty and charming people can produce prose of sneering sententiousness, and fretful neurotics can, to their readers, seem as though they must be delightful to live with. Personal drabness, through some obscure neural kink, can deliver verbal blooms. Readers who meet a writer whose voice they have fallen in love with usually need to make a small adjustment afterward in order to hang on to the infatuation."

http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2004/06/28/040628crbo_books1?currentPage=2#ixzz0dhHUtdVF

I found this elsewhere on the internet which made me think not only about your comment, but also the relationship between Sam and Emma that spawned this conversation.

"Writing that has a voice is writing that has something like a personality. But whose personality is it? As with all art, there is no straight road from the product back to the producer. There are writers loved for their humor who are not funny people, and writers admired for their eloquence who swallow their words, never look you in the eye, and can’t seem to finish a sentence. Wisdom on the page correlates with wisdom in the writer about as frequently as a high batting average correlates with a high I.Q.: they just seem to have very little to do with one another. Witty and charming people can produce prose of sneering sententiousness, and fretful neurotics can, to their readers, seem as though they must be delightful to live with. Personal drabness, through some obscure neural kink, can deliver verbal blooms. Readers who meet a writer whose voice they have fallen in love with usually need to make a small adjustment afterward in order to hang on to the infatuation."

http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2004/06/28/040628crbo_books1?currentPage=2#ixzz0dhHUtdVF
...that's what I meant to say with the book's always better than the movie...

...that's what I meant to say with the book's always better than the movie...

I know this is kind of a corney story, but in "Gone With The Wind" ... when you see the movie (which MANY more people have seen than read the book), Scarlett seems like SUCH a bi#ch - just an awful, egotistical woman-child. BUT when you read the book, since it is predominatly from Scarlett's point of view, it explains WHY she chooses to do things the way she does them. When you read the (Paul Harvey) "Rest of the Story," you see that her character is a strong-willed, never-say-never kinda woman. As a fan of both the GWTW book (first) and movie (later), I've always been a bit displeased at how the movie chose to portray her character. But, on the other hand, it is difficult to show a whole thought process, especially when made in 1939 and when the film is already 4 hours long!

...I didn't like Ashley in that movie....
....but just now I love the book "Lovely bones" and couldn't wait for the movie to come out...of course it's disapointing....in this case it's not even the same story...
anyways when you read everything plays out in your head the way you want to see it....when Sam and Emma met ,it was not the same Sam or the same Emma that have been talking on myspace....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl