VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why but I'm laughing my arse off. At first glance, I thought that dangrs was posting that message to us. Quickly I realized that was not the case; that was good. After that all I could think was, 'all's well, you have a nice day too.' Then I read a tmi post of Pax's - I'm punchy for sure! :crazy:

Various thoughts:

Sick is a charmer, as always.

I think I remember from waaaay back that there was a photo of the inside of Debra's garage with small maul propped up against the front wall of the garage. It seems like there was some comment (on the story? it's comments? Us?) that since it wasn't bloody, there must have been another one, and that it was probably bigger, as one wouldn't have two of the same size.

Debra has a lot of trees on her property. We do too; including pines about 30. It is a constant job to pick up sticks (and it's not as fun as the game), and we save up the big wood that falls out, or wood that my honey cuts out of the trees and chain-saws and splits firewood about twice a year.

I don't see anything too odd about Mark coming around the house a good bit. He obviously loved Debra at some point, she may have asked for the separation as there were comments that she didn't like him involved in religion so much, and his 'little' girl was there. Especially if Debra wasn't dating, I think she would appreciate the help. IIRC, Mark was renting, so he may not have had much yard-work and upkeep, so he kept his attention to the home where he had lived with his family.

I'm pretty sure we decided that they were separated and not divorced (can't remember what the firm reason was, but I'm pretty confident that was the decision).

I think some of the 'bad' mood around here has to do with some of the cases that have happened and/or come to a head this past week. I've noticed and some of you are following them too, and it's just been really difficult (Morgan Harrington, Aveion Lewis and Bob/Renata). Plus, cabin fever is settling in here in the mid-west and everyone gets ansty at this point of winter.

Let's all calm down; it's too cold to sit on the porch, so I'm lighting a fire in the fireplace. My honey made chocolate chip cookies tonight, and we have plenty of milk, as we're supposed to have a pretty decent snow. So, kick your feet up (yes, you can put them on the furniture), and enjoy each other.

Hey y'all. I'm comfy but I have a cold and coughed my way through the most ridiculous freaking contracts exam (it's for a pass/fail class that is like a study hall).

So I'm thinking - doesn't seem like Debra and Mark, (the estranged couple who lovingly come together to drive their 16 year old daughter ALL THE WAY TO MICHIGAN and put out money on a few rooms for the overnight stay, and welcome a 20 yr. old from CA they've never met and load up the van with the "best friend" too) are the kind of people who would just put Sam out with nowhere to go.

In that scenario I see Debra having Mark take Sam to the airport and helping him fly stand by or even paying for him to change his ticket. If there was trouble, seems like they would have been in contact with each other about it. They didn't seem like they were so estranged that they wouldn't still help each other out...especially if it had to do with their daughter.

I think the theory they may have thrown Sam out a stretch. I think Sam used those keys after he killed the women and then ditched them.

Whoever said the smoking bench had a good point. I've looked at the aerial view of the house and you can easily make it out. That's probably where they went in the back to all smoke. It's set back a ways.

I never saw the picture of Debra's garage??? Is there a garage????

The other keys in the search warrant say:
Keys x 6 location: A/C Unit

This is in the flow of the stuff found outside...so that one tweaks me. 6 keys outside in an A/C unit?

It's weird how they would list that but not Mark's phone or seemingly other important.

And now onto the juicy details, maggots. I guess it doesn't take long for them to hatch but did not have any luck googling that tonight. Maybe someone knows off hand.

Working backward from the maggot on the date of discovery, will that give an approximate time of at least one murder?

:cloud9:Thank you wada !! I'm comfortable now:cloud9:

Me too Claudicici!! Today has been a rather draining day and I did nothing really. Maybe tomorrow will be better for us all here and for me in general! This is for you all...:blowkiss:
Don't make me get my weapon out! :whipper:
Hey we can't all be like Sam can we?
:gavel:

Special Shouts to the SKR Rejects, Haters, Sleuthers and all the diss song writing, lifeless, drama causing wastes of air out there whos goal is to destroy me, my musick, my credibility and my empire. It must be horrible to waste so much time and energy trying to destroy what i have built and getting absolutely no where. Call me Sickfaggot, Call me Snitchtanick, Call us "Scared Kids Runnin" or "Snitchin On Killer Records" call me a "Accessory the bottom line is this, i look and see a expansive Catalog of now 30 Solid, Pro-Press Releases that have sold in the Thousands, i see a FULL merchandise line, and everytime i hit the road, i see hundreds of kids at our shows, meanwhile you struggle to even press a album because your so hard on MY DICK you forget to handle BUSINESS.

From http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=528165475

What's that movie, is it Network News?, where they show Albert Finney, the newscaster character, as a jr high kid being bullied by a bunch of losers, and Albert Finney yells, "You'll never make more than 25K a year!", and the losers go, "Hey, 25k, not bad!"?

And now onto the juicy details, maggots. I guess it doesn't take long for them to hatch but did not have any luck googling that tonight. Maybe someone knows off hand.

Working backward from the maggot on the date of discovery, will that give an approximate time of at least one murder?

It doesn't take long for them to hatch. Twelve hours according to this: http://www.deh.enr.state.nc.us/phpm/images/pubs/Flies Rev 6-02-06.pdf

Actually I found a few other answers, it seems to be between 8 and 24 hours for them to hatch.

Its like that letter Sarah sent to one of our posters which I wont mention since she sent it in private but she rips us a new one for destroying her life when in fact if there is anyone on the internet more sympathetic to Sam and sister and that whole crowd than we are I would like to see them. We are not clamoring for Sam to be strapped to a chair and fried and we even have members who have sent him books and tried to help him out.

Here's my response...

True she didn't kill anyone, and we've been investigating her public Internet postings. But no one made her post them. None of us made her post videos of her mom getting stoned, Sam getting wasted, etc. She made the choice to post this stuff because she thought it was funny. Now she is finding out that maybe it wasn't so funny and she is blaming us for discovering it. I have to say that I don't agree with her position here exactly. Don't post things on the Internet if you don't want people to find them.

I do also remember her rather angry posting to BayRaves (aka NorCal Nights) where she said that Sam was innocent, everyone was going to be eating their words, etc. She also wrote that Emma broke up with Sam before STFW, I guess trying to imply or make it appear that Emma was a ***** and therefore to some extent deserved what she got. I'm not too sympathetic with her position here either.

I do recognize however that she is struggling to understand what her brother did and that she is suffering as a result. But you know I've followed her MySpace statuses, and as an example, she's recently posting about having sex with her boyfriend, or getting a new Xbox controller and a bag of weed. She is not posting about how ****ed her life is due to these murders. I am not saying she isn't suffering, but her outrage is exaggerated IMO.

Maybe if she came and talked with us, she'd learn something about this situation instead of continuing her family's apparent default mode of avoiding and covering up Sam's problems. IMO Sam's mental illness isn't a recent development and I think Sarah knows that. Hence her references to him never showering etc. She meant all of that when she wrote it I think, now she feels bad and she is blaming that feeling on posters here.

Previously I posted part of a FB message I received regarding Skinny Sick. The person that wrote me asked me to remove a posting I made regarding Skinny Sick's arrest in Georgia. The thing is this posting merely was quoting a posting made by PiXy on another board. I think people fail to understand that just because we discuss something here, does not mean we originated it. Just because we link to it, does not mean that we can delete it from the Internet forever. Etc.

Here's my response...

True she didn't kill anyone, and we've been investigating her public Internet postings. But no one made her post them. None of us made her post videos of her mom getting stoned, Sam getting wasted, etc. She made the choice to post this stuff because she thought it was funny. Now she is finding out that maybe it wasn't so funny and she is blaming us for discovering it. I have to say that I don't agree with her position here exactly. Don't post things on the Internet if you don't want people to find them.

I do also remember her rather angry posting to BayRaves (aka NorCal Nights) where she said that Sam was innocent, everyone was going to be eating their words, etc. She also wrote that Emma broke up with Sam before STFW, I guess trying to imply or make it appear that Emma was a ***** and therefore to some extent deserved what she got. I'm not too sympathetic with her position here either.

I do recognize however that she is struggling to understand what her brother did and that she is suffering as a result. But you know I've followed her MySpace statuses, and as an example, she's recently posting about having sex with her boyfriend, or getting a new Xbox controller and a bag of weed. She is not posting about how ****ed her life is due to these murders. I am not saying she isn't suffering, but her outrage is exaggerated IMO.

Maybe if she came and talked with us, she'd learn something about this situation instead of continuing her family's apparent default mode of avoiding and covering up Sam's problems. IMO Sam's mental illness isn't a recent development and I think Sarah knows that. Hence her references to him never showering etc. She meant all of that when she wrote it I think, now she feels bad and she is blaming that feeling on posters here.

Previously I posted part of a FB message I received regarding Skinny Sick. The person that wrote me asked me to remove a posting I made regarding Skinny Sick's arrest in Georgia. The thing is this posting merely was quoting a posting made by PiXy on another board. I think people fail to understand that just because we discuss something here, does not mean we originated it. Just because we link to it, does not mean that we can delete it from the Internet forever. Etc.

That's extremely well said !

It doesn't take long for them to hatch. Twelve hours according to this: http://www.deh.enr.state.nc.us/phpm/images/pubs/Flies Rev 6-02-06.pdf

Actually I found a few other answers, it seems to be between 8 and 24 hours for them to hatch.

It depends on the specific type of fly. There is an entire field of study devoted to this called forensic entomology and arguably it is somewhat speculative since it depends a lot on proper identification of the species of insect and a knowledge of their lifecycle.

Not to be confused with forensic etymology.

Side note: today is SickTanick's birthday.

I wish I would have known. We could have sent him a cake.

"We may not sell several dozen records, or 3XL T-shirts, but we'd like to thank you for reminding us about the joys of being employable."

:innocent:

:borgsmile:

It depends on the specific type of fly. There is an entire field of study devoted to this called forensic entomology and arguably it is somewhat speculative since it depends a lot on proper identification of the species of insect and a knowledge of their lifecycle.

Not to be confused with forensic etymology.

<*prick*>

I wish I would have known. We could have sent him a cake.

"We may not sell several dozen records, or 3XL T-shirts, but we'd like to thank you for reminding us about the joys of being employable."

:innocent:

:borgsmile:

Sorry I've known about this for a while. FYI in LaVeyan Satanism the most important "holiday" is the individual satanist's birthday.

THE highest of all holidays in the Satanic religion is the date of one's own birth. This is in direct contradiction to the holy of holy days of other religions, which deify a particular god who has been created in an anthropomorphic form of their own image, thereby showing that the ego is not really buried.

The Satanist feels: "Why not really be honest and if you are going to create a god in your image, why not create that god as yourself." Every man is a god if he chooses to recognize himself as one. So, the Satanist celebrates his own birthday as the most important holiday of the year.

After all, aren't you happier about the fact that you were born than you are about the birth of someone you have never even met? Or for that matter, aside from religious holidays, why pay higher tribute to the birthday of a president or to a date in history than we do to the day we were brought into this greatest of all worlds?

From The Satanic Bible

Is something going on that I don't know about? What did I miss as I just came here recently. I was beginning to think it was something I did - because I blah, blah, blah so much. Whas up?

Is something going on that I don't know about? What did I miss as I just came here recently. I was beginning to think it was something I did - because I blah, blah, blah so much. Whas up?
Not to worry, Woe.be.gone. Healthy debate among friends can feel like conflict, but that doesn't mean it is conflict. Thought for the day:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Aristotle

a095.gif

Class, today we will take a look at the rise and fall of an Empire - we will examine the Romans with a special emphasis on Julius Caesar and later, after lunch, examine the popular nursery-rhyme character known as Humpty Dumpty, the egg who fell off the wall and broke into bits (1883).

Part 1 - empire - 1a (1) : a major political unit having a territory of great extent or a number of territories or peoples under a single sovereign authority; esp : one having an emperor as chief of state (2) : the territory of such a political unit b ... 2 : IMPERIAL SOVEREIGNTY, RULE, OR DOMINION

{break for lunch}

Part 2 - Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall; Now Humpty Dumpty wasn't Humpty was he?

Nobody said it would be easy - that is, having an empire. :twocents:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SI I I CK, WE'RE SORRY YOU ARE LIVING IN A ZOO.
(noone here did it to you) :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member