VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't seen the comments made by her directed to us. I've been looking and can't seem to find it...This snow gets my brain all disorientated...lol
Maybe now we can sell something and get paid!?
j/k!
I'm sure I'm just overlooking an important post. I have to go reread...haha!

It was a letter written in private after she was contacted privately to ask her some questions regarding whether Sam and Emma had ever met in person prior to his trip to VA. They had not, as some rumors had suggested.

As for her other comments on that myspace page offering herself up as some rock groupie *advertiser censored*, yea thats really classys especially since the comments where made like 2 weeks after her brother was arrested for murder, shows where her mind was at the time eh?

And then she blames us for reading the **** she wrote on a public comment board.

I know we've been over this before but I don't understand why several of the early reports (9/22-23/09) quote Sarah as saying that Sam and Emma had met at a horrorcore concert near or in San Diego. One report states the timing of the meeting was the previous year and another states that they had met several months before SM traveled to VA. Why/how would they print that if it's not true? Curious as to your thoughts because I don't think the reporter/s would pull that out of the air considering they spoke to Sarah.

Info is not 'rumor' when it shows up in print. I'd be happy to find the links tomorrow if anybody is interested in seeing them. They should issue a retraction if untrue.

It was a letter written in private after she was contacted privately to ask her some questions regarding whether Sam and Emma had ever met in person prior to his trip to VA. They had not, as some rumors had suggested.

As for her other comments on that myspace page offering herself up as some rock groupie *advertiser censored*, yea thats really classys especially since the comments where made like 2 weeks after her brother was arrested for murder, shows where her mind was at the time eh?

And then she blames us for reading the **** she wrote on a public comment board.

Ahhh!! I thought I was going crazy and i just kept looking for this missing link that obviously wasn't there. I just kept saying where did they read this?... to myself.

Please don't make me question my sanity more than I already do!
LOL!

. For many years forensic entomlogist were taken about as seriously as psychics and mind readers but no more, people are now starting to realize the important role bugs play in any particularly crime scene.

One of the first CSI episodes (if not THE first) had Gil working with entomlogy. I knew about it, but it was not really something that was talked about much in a public forum. I found it to be facinating.

<<<<<pssst... is wadahoot drunk??>>>>>

nah ... I just had a really good connection between the kids of SKR and the kids on the Finnish video. You know how I'm always saying that Sick & Friends are SO charming (NOT)?? Well these boys were equally so!

It's the same idea. Just substitute Norwegian for West Virginian, Pole, etc. The gist of all of his jokes was that Norwegians were uncultured, uneducated, gullible and generally not very smart. The basic idea was to drink aquavit in ridiculous quantities, sing Swedish drinking songs loudly in inappropriate locations (i.e. a Chinese restaurant), and of course tell Norwegian jokes. When he got drunk he would become aggressive and he started bar fights on several occasions. Oh and he was a master of bar tricks. Ah those were the days...

Now THAT sounds like a great Klingon afternoon!

:viking:

side note - I lived near Alexandria for a couple of years beginning not long before 9/11 and beyond. My husband's job was attached to the Pentagon at the time but he was not there that day. It was a terrible time. After 9/11 there were anthrax scares weekly and a sniper loose in the area. I remember it being a trying time. Plus I found out I had cancer when we lived there which was frightening too. Other than those things getting in the way of my enjoyment :banghead:, the area is beautiful and I loved driving down that road that goes by Mount Vernon along the Potomac River - so beautiful in the Fall.

I know, woe.is.me.
That batch of horrible memories is really something to have to work though and live with, Woe. I know those things all felt dangerous to us, here in the mid-west and I can't imagine being in the thick of it.
It seems you've done quite well with battling your cancer, and we're glad you're here with us!
And, lastly, I think if people have a 'right' to say woe-is-me, it would be you, but you know, you really don't strike me as a downer kinda gal!

I know we've been over this before but I don't understand why several of the early reports (9/22-23/09) quote Sarah as saying that Sam and Emma had met at a horrorcore concert near or in San Diego. One report states the timing of the meeting was the previous year and another states that they had met several months before SM traveled to VA. Why/how would they print that if it's not true? Curious as to your thoughts because I don't think the reporter/s would pull that out of the air considering they spoke to Sarah.

Info is not 'rumor' when it shows up in print. I'd be happy to find the links tomorrow if anybody is interested in seeing them. They should issue a retraction if untrue.

They printed it because that's what Sarah told them.
Later she said she was thinking of another girl and that Sam never met Emma.
I guess her mind was on something else.:blushing:

http://www.sykosam.info/cache/hell/image001.jpg_595.jpg
Sam and Mizz Homicid3 at Hell in the High Desert

I believe this is the girl that Sarah confused for Emma when talking to the press. It isn't that surprising she would make this mistake despite the fact that they look nothing alike IMO. Given that she claimed that her brother wasn't showering, never came out of his room, and she also wrote about how much she hated him on her LJ (now deleted) around the same time I imagine they weren't communicating very much or very effectively at this time.

You are correct! I used to slum around in LG too, dinner at Steamers then drinks at Carrie Nations, Black Watch, etc.

The Rack in SJ was my favorite bar in the whole world. When I was single it was packed with plenty of boyyzzzz! Of course at 10 p.m. the bands went from country to their rock mixes so there were more than just cowboys at The Rack. Then I met my favorite ex Mr. Zig there (drummer in a band) and they were one of the house bands for years so we had a lot of friends and family that would show up on weekends. That mr. zig and his band were a very upstanding group of musicians, totally straight, no drinkin or drugs and have gone on individually to Nashville and have been succesful in their own right. I've been to the Fremont one twice and Andy is still the manager, but it just isn't the same. I was so sad when they tore down The Rack. I was living in Nashville and was not able to attend the last bash :( For the record, I never rode the bull or sat in that crazy upside down margarita chair. I used to climb up in the lighting booth and help the guy run the lights and I danced.

OK, Bay Area memories, I digress, back to murder.

I have little sympathy for Sarah because she puts herself out there, however, I can tell that she is one messed up girl and the fact that Sick has taken her under his wing can't be a good thing. She needs some serious help; not more black fingernail wearing dark demon types. Something tells me the girl is not capable of getting a clue tho. and I do find that quite sad.

Swedish ex-brother in law got us thrown out of Carrie Nations once due to his loud drunken behavior. Luckily no police that time, so we were able to proceed down the road to the Black Watch unimpeded. He fit in much better in the BW hah hah.

Californians!

Ever hear of Franco's Marilyn Monroe Bar and Grill in Castroville?

Whoa!! I just looked up Franco's and I guess it has really changed a lot!!

Kind of doubt Sam would have been there, then....

There's no way he wouldn't have known about it though, as Castroville's business district is pretty much one street.

Whoa!! I just looked up Franco's and I guess it has really changed a lot!!

Kind of doubt Sam would have been there, then....

There's no way he wouldn't have known about it though, as Castroville's business district is pretty much one street.

Don't confuse Castro Valley and Castroville!

Castroville is the Artichoke Capital of the World and is located south of Santa Cruz. Castro Valley is east of Hayward California and is a suburban area known for its history of racism.

See http://inkless.wordpress.com/2007/03/08/on-castro-valley-a-substantial-analysis/

Sound familiar?

That batch of horrible memories is really something to have to work though and live with, Woe. I know those things all felt dangerous to us, here in the mid-west and I can't imagine being in the thick of it.
It seems you've done quite well with battling your cancer, and we're glad you're here with us!
And, lastly, I think if people have a 'right' to say woe-is-me, it would be you, but you know, you really don't strike me as a downer kinda gal!

Thank you your kind response. This morning when I remembered I had posted this, I felt embarrassed that I had gotten all personal.:blushing: Then I remembered that I didn't include the tidbit about the suspected terrorist and his family who lived three doors down from us. I'm not making any of this up. I got to know that family due to the fact that they had similar aged children, but as hard as they tried to keep their children away when we moved in, it became impossible for them to do so. They developed 'a front'. It's a long story but it was my first serious 'hinky' experience, one I did not wish for.

Thinking about my years in VA did bring it all back though. Despite everything, I had lots of experiences, contributed more to my community and felt more among the living than I do now. Weird, I even managed to fit in quite a bit of sightseeing. Even visited Reston a bunch of times - suburban sprawl with a nice mall. I met 'Tuesday Morning' there. :crazy:

They printed it because that's what Sarah told them.
Later she said she was thinking of another girl and that Sam never met Emma.
I guess her mind was on something else.:blushing:

Possibly. Or could she have been 'advised' to retract that statement - just a thought.

Don't confuse Castro Valley and Castroville!

Castroville is the Artichoke Capital of the World and is located south of Santa Cruz. Castro Valley is east of Hayward California and is a suburban area known for its history of racism.

See http://inkless.wordpress.com/2007/03/08/on-castro-valley-a-substantial-analysis/

Sound familiar?

Ah! I thought Castroville was IN the Castro Valley. (Gosh, why would anyone think that?) Thanks for the explanation. Forget what I said, everybody. The tapu tended bar in Castroville, no relation.

DoctorZ, let us know how your snow removal efforts are going. I feel for you, I do. :Banane49::cold::coffeeup::idea::couch::book::smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiersofJoy