DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to my favorite smiley site:

http://www.cosgan.de

g035.gif
Don't fall in!

I agree that there is something odd about where the keys were found. Although I don't know for a fact that the keys were Emma's, I still speculate that they were hers. Why they were outside is a very good question.
I think you could be right about him being kicked out though. When I start to think about that I also think that maybe Sam started to show his true colors towards her parents at the show, not to mention the fact that while at the concert he was with another girl. If that were the case with me and my parents I can see where my mom would kick him out esp. if I were only 16.
Another thing I thought about was the fact that there are only 2 females living in that house, so why on earth would those kind of tools be in the shed? I know it's not entirely impossible and they could have belonged to Emma's dad from when her parents were together, but I don't know a single female my size that can really use either of those tools properly anyway.
Well at least the wood maul.
I also took the time to find some emoticons, I love those little things...haha!
:takeabow::smiley4:
This one in particular :bananalama: should just stand for WTF from now on. :)

Interesting point here, heroine.

We know that he almost certainly did not arrive with the maul.

He probably didn't purchase it either, as mauls are generally carried at hardware stores. Is there a Loews or Home Depot in the area, within walking distance?

It could have been left there by Mark in the tool shed, or taken from a neighbor.

Legally speaking, the greater lengths he went to procure the weapon the more culpable he is. If the maul was just lying in Emma's room, he's probably least culpable. If he went out to purchase or otherwise steal the maul, he's most culpable.

I don't think it's very plausible he had been kicked out already. Reason being, where would he go? I don't think they'd just throw him out on the street for a few days if they were trying to get rid of him. I'd think they would have just taken him down to the airport and bought him a ticket back to CA, or at least paid for a hotel room until he was to leave if that were the case.

As far as the keys, I think they probably just fell out of his pocket or he just took the house key off and pitched the keychain on the ground. What I've wondered is if this bench was where the smoking "area" was. Most peoples' houses I've been to have a certain place where they smoke outside the home. Usually a bench area.

As for the weapons, my thought is that if say Emma's dad had been splitting wood, the maul would probably be right by the wood pile or on the porch looking area just outside the breezeway by Emma's section of the house.

I still think what caused Sam to snap was a combination of things. I don't think any one thing set him off (like emma dumping him).

Interesting point here, heroine.

We know that he almost certainly did not arrive with the maul.

He probably didn't purchase it either, as mauls are generally carried at hardware stores. Is there a Loews or Home Depot in the area, within walking distance?

It could have been left there by Mark in the tool shed, or taken from a neighbor.

Legally speaking, the greater lengths he went to procure the weapon the more culpable he is. If the maul was just lying in Emma's room, he's probably least culpable. If he went out to purchase or otherwise steal the maul, he's most culpable.

Where Emma lived everything was basically walking distance and there are a lot of hardware stores near-by.
I go to Farmville quite often and I can think of at least one hardware store right off of the top of my head within walking distance. I think it's an Ace hardware store that I'm thinking of.
The only other thought that just occurred to me though is how suspicious would you look carrying a woodmaul down the street? haha!

I don't think it's very plausible he had been kicked out already. Reason being, where would he go? I don't think they'd just throw him out on the street for a few days if they were trying to get rid of him. I'd think they would have just taken him down to the airport and bought him a ticket back to CA, or at least paid for a hotel room until he was to leave if that were the case.

As far as the keys, I think they probably just fell out of his pocket or he just took the house key off and pitched the keychain on the ground. What I've wondered is if this bench was where the smoking "area" was. Most peoples' houses I've been to have a certain place where they smoke outside the home. Usually a bench area.

As for the weapons, my thought is that if say Emma's dad had been splitting wood, the maul would probably be right by the wood pile or on the porch looking area just outside the breezeway by Emma's section of the house.

I still think what caused Sam to snap was a combination of things. I don't think any one thing set him off (like emma dumping him).

IMO and speaking from teenage experiences with my parents, if Sam did in fact show his true colors and was thought to be a threat to me as a teen my parents would have kicked him out faster than lightning regardless of where he had to stay.
My welfare and hopefully Emma's as well would be far more important than where Sam was staying. Wouldn't you agree?
Also Emma's dad didn't live there so why would he be splitting wood? I know he could have done it as a favor to Emma, but it wasn't cold out then. I wish we knew their heating source. If we knew that it would help us understand the tools as well. Or at least help us understand if they should have been present. Although, being that only 2 females lived there I'm pretty sure they had a much easier heating source.

IMO and speaking from teenage experiences with my parents, if Sam did in fact show his true colors and was thought to be a threat to me as a teen my parents would have kicked him out faster than lightning regardless of where he had to stay.
My welfare and hopefully Emma's as well would be far more important than where Sam was staying. Wouldn't you agree?
Also Emma's dad didn't live there so why would he be splitting wood? I know he could have done it as a favor to Emma, but it wasn't cold out then. I wish we knew their heating source. If we knew that it would help us understand the tools as well. Or at least help us understand if they should have been present. Although, being that only 2 females lived there I'm pretty sure they had a much easier heating source.

I agree Emma's welfare would be important, that's why I don't think they'd just kick him out. If he's running around town he's far more of a danger than if you send him on the next plane out. Plus, if he was showing his true colors at the concert they wouldn't have brought him back with them.

I was saying that about the maul because a friend of mine's family would split wood before it was even close to cold, that might be abnormal though I don't know. I was just thinking that maybe Emma's father did that to get himself free wood and help out since there wasn't a man around the house. It seems like Emma's parents had a decent relationship still given they went to SFTW with each other and he still probably had a key to the house. Just a thought I had.

Do we know how long they had been separated? and to what degree they were "separated" ? Was it living elsewhere but he would show up? Did he move all of his belongings out of the house? Even things like tools?

Ahh yes.

Where are all the cell phones?

On Sam: one Motorola cell phone (but no charger). The charger is listed for the camera, but not the cell phone.

At the house: one Motorola cell phone and one Verizon LG cell. (no chargers listed either)

None in the car.

Edited to add: 1 concert ticket on Sam - 1 concert ticket with red stain in Mark's car. Didn't they take the van to the concert? I just find it odd that a concert ticket (since Mark and Debra did not attend) was left in Mark's car.

Obviously there is a lot of evidence that was collected that isn't for release yet. I'm sure the women had purses with phones and Mark's was possibly on his person.

I have thought about this a lot but came to the conclusion that maybe the concert ticket in his wallet was an old one. It doesn't specify what concert, so I was curious as to if the girls were found with theirs...

Do we know how long they had been separated? and to what degree they were "separated" ? Was it living elsewhere but he would show up? Did he move all of his belongings out of the house? Even things like tools?

I read that they had been living apart for about one year. Also I remain confused about whether they were separated or had a finalized divorce. One article I read said separated and another divorced.

I agree Emma's welfare would be important, that's why I don't think they'd just kick him out. If he's running around town he's far more of a danger than if you send him on the next plane out. Plus, if he was showing his true colors at the concert they wouldn't have brought him back with them.

I was saying that about the maul because a friend of mine's family would split wood before it was even close to cold, that might be abnormal though I don't know. I was just thinking that maybe Emma's father did that to get himself free wood and help out since there wasn't a man around the house. It seems like Emma's parents had a decent relationship still given they went to SFTW with each other and he still probably had a key to the house. Just a thought I had.
Yeah I get what you're saying on both parts. I guess you're right. Hey I'm trying to figure out where those keys fit in...lol
All totally speculation of course. I'm just trying to think of anything possible...:)
we should all use these little things. :D

:back:

Yeah I was trying to figure this all out as well. It takes a lot of minor details to get the BIG picture...ugh!...haha!
:detective:

I love you all so much!

Herione so glad youre back.

You bad boys have attracted a mod I see and I am not even posting much.

Good to see youre settling in Woe!

Ziggy I stopped touching myself when I got married. Em has a rule: no touching yourself!

Special Shouts to the SKR Rejects, Haters, Sleuthers and all the diss song writing, lifeless, drama causing wastes of air out there whos goal is to destroy me, my musick, my credibility and my empire. It must be horrible to waste so much time and energy trying to destroy what i have built and getting absolutely no where. Call me Sickfaggot, Call me Snitchtanick, Call us "Scared Kids Runnin" or "Snitchin On Killer Records" call me a "Accessory the bottom line is this, i look and see a expansive Catalog of now 30 Solid, Pro-Press Releases that have sold in the Thousands, i see a FULL merchandise line, and everytime i hit the road, i see hundreds of kids at our shows, meanwhile you struggle to even press a album because your so hard on MY DICK you forget to handle BUSINESS.

From http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=528165475

Special Shouts to the SKR Rejects, Haters, Sleuthers and all the diss song writing, lifeless, drama causing wastes of air out there whos goal is to destroy me, my musick, my credibility and my empire. It must be horrible to waste so much time and energy trying to destroy what i have built and getting absolutely no where. Call me Sickfaggot, Call me Snitchtanick, Call us "Scared Kids Runnin" or "Snitchin On Killer Records" call me a "Accessory the bottom line is this, i look and see a expansive Catalog of now 30 Solid, Pro-Press Releases that have sold in the Thousands, i see a FULL merchandise line, and everytime i hit the road, i see hundreds of kids at our shows, meanwhile you struggle to even press a album because your so hard on MY DICK you forget to handle BUSINESS.

From http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=528165475

I suppose that childish me(us)-against-the-world attitude is what endears him to his groupies and helps him sell that crap he insultingly refers to as music.

Wow whole HUNDRED people show up at his shows!? I have seen more people show up at my mom's Mary K meetings Sick.

I think a lot of this is directed at Drama and friends but I do think it is interesting that he lists "accessory" there. For the record, I personally don't seek to destroy SickTanick's "empire" or anything else.

I think a lot of this is directed at Drama and friends but I do think it is interesting that he lists "accessory" there. For the record, I personally don't seek to destroy SickTanick's "empire" or anything else.

Its like that letter Sarah sent to one of our posters which I wont mention since she sent it in private but she rips us a new one for destroying her life when in fact if there is anyone on the internet more sympathetic to Sam and sister and that whole crowd than we are I would like to see them. We are not clamoring for Sam to be strapped to a chair and fried and we even have members who have sent him books and tried to help him out.

Its like that letter Sarah sent to one of our posters which I wont mention since she sent it in private but she rips us a new one for destroying her life when in fact if there is anyone on the internet more sympathetic to Sam and sister and that whole crowd than we are I would like to see them. We are not clamoring for Sam to be strapped to a chair and fried and we even have members who have sent him books and tried to help him out.

well, when you say "we are" you mean a certain grouping of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR