Found Deceased VA - Cynthia Carver, 35, Southampton County, 21 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FBI Norfolk‏Verified account @FBINorfolk

#ICYMI A tip line as been set up for information about Cynthia Carver who disappeared from Newsoms, Virginia on 02/21/2019. Call (757)609-2482 if you have information.

D0_fbQcWsAADdEp.png

FBI Norfolk on Twitter

I know she was supposedly meeting a guy at her home that night. I thought she met him via the inet? (I might have that mixed up, so sorry if I do.) I was just getting ready to put up my profile on an online dating site, and this caused me to delay it. I have severe PTSD, so I spook easily with trusting someone to date them. I swear, the online angle in some of our cases really freaks me out. You can literally never really tell if someone is ok or not. (Yeah, I may just decide being alone isn’t all that bad. I’ve got my dog for company...I’m good, fam! lol But, seriously!!!) Something that really strikes me is that Cynthia is a Corrections Officer. Many of them have at least some self defense training. My 1st husband was a CO. He had a lot of self defense training. So, for someone to get a leg up on Cynthia, I’d think she’d be pretty good at fending them off. I guess if they completely waited til she was turned around and blind sided her with the knife... I still think she would fight like hades. I know they said blood was a few places, but did they ever mention if stuff was turned over, ripped up, etc? Like would happen in a significant fight.

I know she was supposedly meeting a guy at her home that night. I thought she met him via the inet? (I might have that mixed up, so sorry if I do.) I was just getting ready to put up my profile on an online dating site, and this caused me to delay it. I have severe PTSD, so I spook easily with trusting someone to date them. I swear, the online angle in some of our cases really freaks me out. You can literally never really tell if someone is ok or not. (Yeah, I may just decide being alone isn’t all that bad. I’ve got my dog for company...I’m good, fam! lol But, seriously!!!) Something that really strikes me is that Cynthia is a Corrections Officer. Many of them have at least some self defense training. My 1st husband was a CO. He had a lot of self defense training. So, for someone to get a leg up on Cynthia, I’d think she’d be pretty good at fending them off. I guess if they completely waited til she was turned around and blind sided her with the knife... I still think she would fight like hades. I know they said blood was a few places, but did they ever mention if stuff was turned over, ripped up, etc? Like would happen in a significant fight.
It is easy to get the jump on someone that is not expecting it. They do not go on and on in the media about CO's being murdered on the job, but it happens quite a bit more than people think.

Please, please be super careful if you choose to do the online dating route. You might want to research online dating safety. Always have a trusted friend/family member aware of your every move and forward the potential date’s profile, etc.

I would consider myself a tougher girl than the average. Just ask my bf! I have had 20 yrs of training in fighting/defending myself, with and without weapons. But, there is a huge difference in male/female combat. Had my partner (work partner) not been there for me I would have had my *advertiser censored** handed to me by a man on several occasions. One on one is a tough battle when the field is not equal.
Please consider this online dating thing again. It is just so dangerous. I would hate that something would happen. I definitely don't want to see a thread here for you! Just being light hearted about it. But, seriously, think more about it, before you go ahead with anything.

Woman's body found in southern Suffolk

News reports are saying that the body found today is in the same area that Cynthia Carver was last seen. I’m afraid this doesn’t look good...

I'm so very sorry to read this. I think the body found is likely to be Cynthia's. Her mom was so earnest and still hopeful that her daughter would be found alive when last interviewed. The blood and knife found in Cynthia's home, the fact that people knew she was meeting someone she had met on an online dating app, the passage of a month's time since she was last seen...it all felt ominous.

I am so sad she wasn’t found alive either, was so hopeful she was being held and they’d track down the perp quickly :(
I personally have had incredible results with online dating, I have a few personal reasons why I believe it works for some people like me.. but yes it’s always important to let those closest to you know what’s going on and to come up with a plan in order to stay safe. I’m very verbal constantly with those I’m close with so they can know I’m safe and vice versa.

Confirmed to be Cynthia. :(

"The Medical Examiner's Office in Norfolk have identified a woman's body that was found in the southern part of Suffolk Tuesday morning as missing Southampton County mother of two Cynthia Carver, the Southampton County Sheriff's Office announced Wednesday."

Sheriff's office identify woman's body found in Suffolk as missing mom Cynthia Carver

A witness saw a silver Chrysler leaving the home that night, they’re asking the public for help to locate this possibly suspect vehicle

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back