Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just K:

Sorry, that makes no sense. The reason that the 2005 Fairfax VA sexual assault and the Morgan Harrington case are linked is via DNA, and as I understand it, it was through the CODIS database that they got the hit that linked the two cases. FBI, Virginia State Police and local law enforcement are all working in Morgan's case. My family has plenty of issues with the FBI (who are responsible for my sister Cathy and Rebecca Dowski's case in the Colonial Parkway Murders) but they do their work.

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Colonial Parkway Murders
Bill, I think you've confused me with another poster. I believe RSO is not "sketch."
If you are referring to my long post about finding a way to get it through the young minds that they are targets, what part makes no sense?

Can someone tell me if the shell gas station is on the way back to her apartment, or even further away from it?

Further, about a half mile further east from McGrady's and closer to the Downtown mall where she was supposedly seen.

Yes, this is Jamisha Gilbert. She had just dropped her bf off and wrecked. They had photos of her running, half naked, and noone was following her.

I sincerely hope she is found alive and well. However, if she is not with us anymore, I hope that it was from the lesser of two evils.

Back in my college days, when drunk, I was known to run places just to get there quicker, though it was typically at the end of the night on the way home, which doesn't sound like the case in this instance.

It definitely sounds like she was going meet someone. They should've been at the pub, but weren't. After the phone call, she continued on to meet them elsewhere.

Looks like it's right on Preston Ave, on the route from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall. It has an ATM.

https://goo.gl/maps/ZduVc

Apparently there's a movie theater at the Downtown Mall. I wonder if it's something as simple as she decided to go see a movie since she was too drunk to sleep. I've done that.

On the way to the Mall, then. Hmmmm. And she was seen by a witness at the Mall, so we know she made it there ... hopefully there is video surveillance to back up the witness sighting. Why the hurry to get to the Mall???

Seriously, weed? While marijuana use can exacerbate already present mental illnesses, it doesn't cause a previously healthy and sane young woman to suffer from a psychotic break and hallucinate.

Yes it can. And it does. Relatively often. The research is abound. Weed is not good for the developing brain. JMO.

That Shell station (assuming it is the one I'm thinking of) isn't anywhere near UVA Grounds and is about a half mile from McGrady's Irish pub. I'm sure her friends wouldn't have walked that far, possibly they drove to get her. It didn't -say which direction she was running. Perhaps she was trying to catch up to a cab or a bus. So strange.

https://goo.gl/maps/ZduVc (Click to see map)

It looks like it's directly on the route from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall.

I'm starting to think perhaps it wasn't her who sent the text from her phone.

Her friend stated that the text at 1:30AM (approx) from Hannah said she was lost and then gave the street/neighborhood and her friend thought it was odd since it's an area Hannah knows, and the same area where the party was.

I can't help but think perhaps someone abducted Hannah, then saw that her friends were texting her and responded to them that she was lost in an effort to throw off her friends, police, etc. and the abductor didn't know she had just been in a party in the same area so when her friend asked "where are you?" or something the person with her phone responded with the area she was taken from to match up with the area her cell was pinging in.

Sorry if that makes no sense. It's late and I'm tired. But the bottom line is I don't think Hannah sent that text.

I thought so as well, a possible "ruse" to delay anyone seriously thinking she was kidnapped.

Search teams originally looked through specific parts of Charlottesville on Monday after they read a text that the second-year University of Virginia student sent at 1:20 a.m., which stated that she was lost near 14th and Wertland Streets, WTVR reported.

Now investigators think she may not have been in that area at all.

Police did say a blood hound picked up Graham’s scent right outside the Irish pub McGrady's but where it led them, they’re not saying.

Interesting ....

http://myfox8.com/2014/09/17/univer...rahams-last-text-likely-incorrect-police-say/

On the way to the Mall, then. Hmmmm. And she was seen by a witness at the Mall, so we know she made it there ... hopefully there is video surveillance to back up the witness sighting. Why the hurry to get to the Mall???

What exactly is meant by "mall" in this story?

It definitely sounds like she was going meet someone. They should've been at the pub, but weren't. After the phone call, she continued on to meet them elsewhere.

It just makes no sense that she would walk all the way to McGrady's. There are dozens of bars and frat parties around Grounds. McGrady's is far away (relatively) and you have no choice but to walk through sketchy areas to get there.

Yes it can. And it does. Relatively often. The research is abound. Weed is not good for the developing brain. JMO.

Yep. I know of a person that smoked some potent, grade A weed. Hallucinated to the point that she got lost in her own bedroom and had convinced herself that she had multiple sclerosis and was dying.

What exactly is meant by "mall" in this story?

The Mall is the Downtown Mall. An outdoor, pedestrial mall with shops, restaurants and bars. Not typically frequented by students, but they do go there. Walking is a bit far though and she took a dangerous route to get there rather than just walking down Main St.

Yeah, it sounds like they know a whole lot of what actually happened. And just need help spotting her, without revealing who, what, why, and how, so as to preserve the ability to prosecute, and that she may still be alive and can't risk that by revealing too much to the public. They all use lots of disinformation to sort through fake tips and leads, or throw-off tips from perps etc. But in any regards, it does sound like they know a lot, and therefore may have a good chance at finding her alive

It just makes no sense that she would walk all the way to McGrady's. There are dozens of bars and frat parties around Grounds. McGrady's is far away (relatively) and you have no choice but to walk through sketchy areas to get there.

Unless she was meeting someone there to buy drugs. Then went to the Mall area to use an ATM to get some more cash or something.

She never entered the pub. She was seen walking past it.

Did he go to jail in 2005/2006.. I want to know was same jail as Rat.. let not forget,The MH case was a group rape..

I want to know was he a mechanic of sum type, cleaner type. I hope they run him in the dryer.
I didn't know it was a group rape [emoji20] Do you have a link? I'm trying to get acquainted with Morgans case. TIA!!

Yeah, it sounds like they know a whole lot of what actually happened. And just need help spotting her, without revealing who, what, why, and how, so as to preserve the ability to prosecute, and that she may still be alive and can't risk that by revealing too much to the public. They all use lots of disinformation to sort through fake tips and leads, or throw-off tips from perps etc. But in any regards, it does sound like they know a lot, and therefore may have a good chance at finding her alive

I agree. It sounds as though they have made a lot of progress with the investigation. Hopefully they're close to finding Hannah! Now I guess we just sit and wait :(

Here's one I don't think I've seen mentioned. What if the "I'm lost at 14th and wertland" was not from HER, but from the finder of her phone, doing the neighborly thing and reporting the PHONE as being lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar