VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I know of a person that smoked some potent, grade A weed. Hallucinated to the point that she got lost in her own bedroom and had convinced herself that she had multiple sclerosis and was dying.

Without looking back, I am pretty positive that the Jamisha Gilbert case was from her smoking weed too. She has a post on here but Im too lazy too look it up.

Just K:

My apologies. I should have used the quote feature. I was politely disagreeing with the point made that the the DNA in the 2005 Fairfax sexual assault and the DNA evidence in Morgan's case were not in CODIS. If that was not one of your points, sorry about that.

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

Bill, I think you've confused me with another poster. I believe RSO is not "sketch."
If you are referring to my long post about finding a way to get it through the young minds that they are targets, what part makes no sense?

Here's one I don't think I've seen mentioned. What if the "I'm lost at 14th and wertland" was not from HER, but from the finder of her phone, doing the neighborly thing and reporting the PHONE as being lost?

If that is the case, hopefully that finder will come forward....

Seriously, weed? While marijuana use can exacerbate already present mental illnesses, it doesn't cause a previously healthy and sane young woman to suffer from a psychotic break and hallucinate. Meth, maybe. Or the date rape drug GHB, which can even be manufactured at home, making it accessible to anyone. Also, she is a member of the ski team, and college athletes participate in mandatory drug screenings. I seriously doubt she was using marijuana, considering how long it stays in your system.

https://atuva.student.virginia.edu/organization/VASST. The ski team is a club sport. I would be surprised if there was any drug testing for participants. JMO

And not to throw this out there, but I am anyway...with her dad being who he is, being a UK citizen, and several VA students outspoken as supporting a certain radical terrorist group that actively recruits young students....she could very well have been going meet someone. I wonder if there's any cell phone store kiosks where she was headed. Because the owners of those.....you know. That may be a little racist....but its true. Juuuust brainstorming :sponge:

OK. I'm going to ignore the obvious (and acknowledged) racist/islamophobic undertones in this post and go for facts.

What cell phone store kiosk do you know that is open at 1:30am?
Also, maybe the cell phone store workers where you live tend towards a certain race, but that is not the case where I live, so that may not be the case in VA.
Who is her father? I've seen nothing about her parents' occupations in the MSM articles.

Oh. And it's not Isis. Or Al-Qaeda. Or the IRA.

Her citizenship is a footnote in this case, not a major factor. It can change what kind of law enforcement is brought in and they may get some extra prodding from the UK Embassy. For all intents and purposes, Hannah was an American kid. No UK accent. Made an American flag dessert for the 4th of July. Grew up and was educated here.

Without looking back, I am pretty positive that the Jamisha Gilbert case was from her smoking weed too. She has a post on here but Im too lazy too look it up.

http://www.wsls.com/story/25330482/lynchburg-police-reveal-jamisha-gilberts-cause-of-death
"Gilbert was found naked in the middle of a briar patch so thick they had to use chainsaws to cut her out. There were hundreds of cuts on her face and feet. The medical examiner cited the cause of death as hypothermia. The low temperatures were in the teens when she disappeared in November. They say "paradoxial undressing" is a condition associated with hypothermia and "commonly occurs as the individual has a false perception of being warm and subsequently undressed before death."

"Marijuana consumption likely contributed to death, although the degree to which marijuana contributed to death is uncertain" said the medical examiner's report. "

Yes it can. And it does. Relatively often. The research is abound. Weed is not good for the developing brain. JMO.

JMO, but you seem to have an agenda that is not helpful to discussion of the case and does not belong in this thread. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know it was a group rape [emoji20] Do you have a link? I'm trying to get acquainted with Morgans case. TIA!!

It wasn't. This is an unfounded rumor that was being spread a while back in a non-mainstream-media source.

It definitely sounds like she was going meet someone. They should've been at the pub, but weren't. After the phone call, she continued on to meet them elsewhere.
Maybe someone had her on a wild goose chase? I'll meet you here, no here, wait... Meet me at the mall...

#hannahgraham seen walking then running in video. She is by herself.
(source)

Interesting. So whatever factor triggered the run, must have been near that gas station?

Also

#Cville PD says witness sitting in car near Fellini's saw #HannahGraham turn from Market St onto Downtown Mall around 1am Sat
(source)

And

Last video #Cville Police have right now shows #HannahGraham walking by Citizens Commonwealth Ctr on corner of Preston Ave & Ridge-McIntire
(source)

I'll throw it out there that maybe she was going to meet someone at that outdoor stripmall and was running to catch last call (which is normally at what, 1:20a, 1:30a?)

If she was seen at Fellini's at 1 am, there is no way at all that she was at 14th and Wertland at 1:20...unless she ran the whole way. So perhaps that is why they know the text was wrong. My gut is saying that she was going to meet someone too....that is really far to walk and such a sketchy way to go.

"Police also confirmed Wednesday that Graham made it to the Charlottesville downtown mall by 1 a.m. Saturday. Police say a witness sitting in a car near Fellini's restaurant say Graham turn from Market Street onto the downtown mall around 1 a.m. Police are now looking for surveillance video from businesses on the downtown mall." http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

An athletic 5' 11" female does not seem like the most likely target of a sex assault, perps seem to choose smaller victims because they are easier to grab and dump and perp feels like a big man, imo.
Wonder if " modelling scouts" have ever approached H, perhaps at the mall or after one of her sporting events ?

"Police also confirmed Wednesday that Graham made it to the Charlottesville downtown mall by 1 a.m. Saturday. Police say a witness sitting in a car near Fellini's restaurant say Graham turn from Market Street onto the downtown mall around 1 a.m. Police are now looking for surveillance video from businesses on the downtown mall." http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

I wonder why they think that eye witness is 100% credible.

What makes me sad is the fact that she left a party at midnight on Saturday yet no one reported her missing until Sunday afternoon? Did NO ONE think to check on her before then? Did she live alone? Did anyone send her a tweet or Facebook post asking if she was OK?
What about the friend she left at the party? Or did they have to wait that long before they reported her missing?

They're college kids. It was the weekend. I'm impressed she was reported missing before classes on Monday. People probably thought she was sleeping in. Or crashing with a friend. Chances are, people probably tried to text her, got no reply and assumed she was busy. It was probably not until several friends said "Hey, have you heard from Hannah?" before they realized she wasn't with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member