VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I didn't hear she had a car. I was just unclear how far of a distance she walked, it sounded to me like it was quite a good distance, but I see now that it was just over a mile. ;)

It isn't that far in reality, but people here just don't walk from Grounds (UVA Campus) to the Downtown Mall, late at night and certainly not by themselves. There aren't "parties" that students go to Downtown. Everything they could ever want, as far as parties and bars go, are by the Corner (as it is called...bars and restaurants near the Grounds). It is very odd behavior is all I'm saying. Particularly given the route she walked. If she did indeed walk the route referenced in an earlier map, then it is even sketchier. People never just walk down 10th street. That is notoriously one of the most dangerous streets in Cville.

It just makes no sense that she would walk all the way to McGrady's. There are dozens of bars and frat parties around Grounds. McGrady's is far away (relatively) and you have no choice but to walk through sketchy areas to get there.

BBM. This is the post that led me to believe she was walking for miles and miles. Seriously? It's 1.5 miles ... how is that far away?

Which brings me full circle back to the question, "how did she send a coherent text in that state?"

Given her location at the time of the text, it wasn't coherent. Her understanding of her surroundings was obviously very, very misguided. Almost delusional--out of touch with the reality of her location. Alternatively, she wasn't the individual who sent the text.

Embarrassed to admit it, but I have been that drunk a handful of times in my life, at college, in fact. I actually thought i was in one place when I was somewhere completely different. It's really scary. I no longer drink.

I'm just wondering if she picked a spot somewhere that she felt safe and fell asleep, I can remember, and this makes me feel silly, when I drank too much at a party I went in people's closets to sleep LOL. I woke up in some strange situations. Maybe in a storage room, storage shed, stairway? I'm sure they've checked everywhere, but sometimes irrational thinking makes you do strange things.

BBM. This is the post that led me to believe she was walking for miles and miles. Seriously? It's 1.5 miles ... how is that far away?

I just explained myself. I live here, I was a student here. People just don't walk there when they are bar hopping. That is why I used the term "relatively."

It isn't that far in reality, but people here just don't walk from Grounds (UVA Campus) to the Downtown Mall, late at night and certainly not by themselves. There aren't "parties" that students go to Downtown. Everything they could ever want, as far as parties and bars go, are by the Corner (as it is called...bars and restaurants near the Grounds). It is very odd behavior is all I'm saying. Particularly given the route she walked. If she did indeed walk the route referenced in an earlier map, then it is even sketchier. People never just walk down 10th street. That is notoriously one of the most dangerous streets in Cville.

What was in her mind, then? I can't figure this out ... unless she was on something and not thinking clearly at all.

Marijuana can be laced with anything, too. You sincerely never know what you're getting unless you're the only who cooks it up or whatever yourself.

most likely molly drug in here drink. Since she in very good health it didnt do as much damage to all her thinking skills.

Yeah...see this picture does not look like somewhere I would want to be at 1am alone. Ugh.

And he may have particularly noticed her because she was unlike the usual cast of characters in that area at that time.

I just explained myself. I live here, I was a student here. People just don't walk there when they are bar hopping. That is why I used the term "relatively."

And that is why I asked if she had a car, and was told students walk everywhere. :gaah:

I hope she isn't over-reacting to something that happened in her personal life -- breakup with boyfriend or something.

I read in a news article early on that she didnt have a car. Something had this girl running all over the city. (I know it isnt far but its still odd) The cops have to know more from her friends etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member