VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO we need a "going in circles" emoticon.

Or meeting minutes from today, in which we uncovered:

1. Undercover agents had coffee at Starbucks today
2. LE uses black gloves in search warrants and they don't turn purple in the sunlight (thanks Margarita)
3. Our POI went to the DMV
4. Lawyers cost money

I'm not being snarky in the least; I participated in all of these conversations...I just find it funny that we are all so analytical, and that is a GOOD thing, and why we are here. :)

It's definitely shady that JM's dog popcorn wasn't at his apartment when they did a second search. Especially considering the landlord said she'd watch the dog sometimes. So where's the dog? Where's JM? He's hiding out with popcorn somewhere. I think he knew he was gonna bolt. They need to watch his family. Seems that might be the way to find him.

:slap::laughing:

If youre referring to my post, it was corrected by someone local (me) to prevent the spread of misinformation.

For all we know, LE could be asking people to search that county next and it does none of us good if were searching for Alberque County Courthouse instead of Albemarle.

In what way? You mean to arrest him or for DNA? I think if they had a body they would have cause to seize his DNA.

I understand that LE cannot arrest him, could not arrest him for anything including DNA. But it seems to me that if they had identified JM as the last person with Hanna, LE would have gone to the home and asked to speak to him. That wasn't what happened from what I am reading. The police came at some odd time, the wee hours with a search warrent for the car and seized it. They then got a search warrent or also had one for the apartment itself. It seemed that the three occupants there were incidental. Yes, the police talked to them, but it didn't seem like they were interested in talking to JM, who was the last person seen with Hannah. The focus was on that car, not the owner. It seems curious to me the way this played out.

If I could pinpoint who the last person was to be with a missing person, I'd knock on the door, ring the doorbelll and very nicely, but urgently ask to talk to him. Not just present a warrent and go for his car. The car did not come into the picture with the video footage given to us and all the testimony about JM being seen. How did LE get a handle on that car? Why were they so interested in that car that they were able to get a warrent for it, the only car they got such a warrent, to search it and seize it. I feel like I'm missing something here, and that there is abig piece LE is not letting us know.

It's definitely shady that JM's dog popcorn wasn't at his apartment when they did a second search. Especially considering the landlord said she'd watch the dog sometimes. So where's the dog? Where's JM? He's hiding out with popcorn somewhere. I think he knew he was gonna bolt. They need to watch his family. Seems that might be the way to find him.

Woah! Where did we find out his dog's name? I am behind.

I just hope that LE is also exploring other avenues in this case. I don't know if JM did anything or not to H, but if he's innocent, he must be scared out of his mind. I just hope this isn't another Richard Jewel or Duke lacrosse case.

I didnt notice the circling around until today. And WG.....it could be the video timing but it seemed like he was far away from HG to notice something was wrong with her.

I wish we knew what WG said to police. I wonder if it was the group of guys behind her that drew the attention of both men, or she was unsteady, or...? It seems to me to be a bit coincidental that two men suddenly noticed her and started following/approaching after she'd been wandering alone for such a long time, and I do not believe they were in any sort of cahoots. Nobody seemed to take any sort of notice of her at McGrady's. Why all of a sudden in the same place, at the same time did two people take a sudden interest?

2. LE uses black gloves in search warrants and they don't turn purple in the sunlight (thanks Margarita)
4. Lawyers cost money

I'm not being snarky in the least; I participated in all of these conversations...I just find it funny that we are all so analytical, and that is a GOOD thing, and why we are here. :)

5. dreadlocks may or may not be detachable

4. Lawyers cost money

And IMO there is something funky going on in the interior of POI's car. ;-)

How do you know the dog's name? Are we allowed to sleuth pets?

I didnt notice the circling around until today. And WG.....it could be the video timing but it seemed like he was far away from HG to notice something was wrong with her.

I would say the WG was 70-100 feet in front of her. What caught his attention about her to be concerned? Maybe she was crying or making some strange noises? Maybe the guys behind her were yelling and flirting with her? Maybe she was stumbling a little bit? She may have looked disheveled. I'm going to assume that her face was red and a little sweaty.

How is that defamation?

a back door way of saying he(Matthew) is responsible for her missing,imo. It was an unnecessary statement to make by the lead investigator at a presser,imo. I feel it shows the frustration going on behind the scenes. Defaming ? no it's not ..just theatrics..

This is the first I have heard of popcorn. A poster who claims to have known JM (this is to be considered RUMOR) said he may have broken up with a long-term girlfriend recently. Did popcorn go with her?

Didn't he go to stay with family after the first search?

Gitana, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your posts. You say what I'd like to say only so much more eloquently!

just exploring all avenues here, could HG have been looking for a night route bus? What's the schedule of Cville's night route heading back to campus? was she walking in the direction of, or away from, a bus/trolley stop when she walked down the mall? Was she following a route when she was walking, and simply kept walking because no bus was walking? Thanks this if this is at all possible based on your knowledge of Cville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom