VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BombShell Tonight !!!

Nancy is now getting into Dreads background. He has lots of friends up and down the East Coast. He is described as a nice guy. He grew up in that area his entire life.

That was mentioned on his "wanted" poster. NY, PA, DC, MD...

I don't know if this has been posted yet but an update sent from UVA to UVA students said "According to police reports, after leaving a party in a private residence in the area of 14th Street and Wertland Street, she walked north on 10th Street to Preston Avenue, east on Preston Avenue to Market Street, then south on Second Street to Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall"

Some info on how she got to Preston St.

Preston Avenue. Please correct.

Absolutely agree with you particularly with this case. Stick with the DA.

Yeah, I am with the CA on this one. If they have all the info and don't think they have enough for a warrant, then a magistrate sure as heck isn't going to issue either.

See that is what I was kind of onto. I detected an attitude when she left the building, or when I saw those two people down the hallway that she looked so weird at. (I am not saying it was them) But to me, it seems like she was buying time to keep from going home.

Makista, This sounds totally intriguing. Can you elaborate? People down the hallway that she looked weird at?

Thank god Nancy Grace went off. I can't handle her. Onto AC and his beautiful eyes...

Where did you hear that? That's the first I've heard anything about WG. Very curious if that's the case.

Re: White guy being undercover. The only place that I saw that was speculation here, but things are moving so quickly that I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch.

Question: Remember the video of her walking next to the "beer garden" - this was a good while before she encountered LM or WG. Anyway, she walked past several men that were either seated or standing at the beer garden. It seems like many of them were looking her way. My question is do you think any of those guys called in tips to say that they saw her? Just curious. Just noticed there were a lot of men at the beer garden...wondering if any could have also gone over to the mall area bars...could have been following her??? Just trying to keep an "open mind" here...

So why go to DMV to get a DL?
I went and checked court records, he had a valid one in June when he was stopped for no rear view mirror.
You need a valid DL to rent a car?
A replacement DL for a lost one?
To buy a plane ticket?
What else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did she say "His attorney told them not to comment"?

She didn't. She was at the Shell station at 12:55, and on the Pedestrian Mall at 1:06, and she was jogging past the Shell station.

That's doable, but the timeline quoted shows 1 am at the Shell, not 12:55. In her fitness, she could likely do either, though, if determined.

And, no, there would be nothing open down there that time of night, except McGrady's, a Wendy's, the Omni Hotel, and a McDonald's she didn't pass apparently, until you get to the mall.

Question I have been meaning to ask - if discussed just point me to thread. Why was hg turned away from mcgradys? It's a restaurant and bar-I just looked at their web site-don't think you need to be 21 to get in. So she should not have been turned away. Does anyone know if le talked to bouncer there to ask what happened? Did she ask for someone and realize he/she was not there? Or did they think she was too impaired?

Longo said that she was denied entrance into McGradys. This was from yesterday's presser.

Would anyone in the UK know what "greens" are? Being from the south I've always assumed this term was a southern US thing. When I see greens referred to in cooking shows they call them turnip greens or whatever. Never "greens." This indicates to me the DM did talk to someone from the south at the very least.

Collard Greens

Where did you hear that? That's the first I've heard anything about WG. Very curious if that's the case.

I thought that was what Chief Longo said yesterday in the press conference but I haven't seen any mention of it since. At the time it made perfect sense to me, he comes down to watch the activity on the mall, sees Hannah looking confused/stoned or something similar and starts to watch her, then goes back to what he was doing once he sees what looks like a friend she knows approach her. Did anyone else hear this or am I hearing things??

In reference to his going to dmv on 9/19/-posted earlier in this thread--(Sorry catching up). This may have been addressed but if he still has his dreads he might have wanted official poof that he was not the man police described. Or he is planning on changing his appearance drastically and wanted that out there to throw everyone off

BombShell Tonight !!!

Nancy is now getting into <modsnip> [JM's] background. He has lots of friends up and down the East Coast. He is described as a nice guy. He grew up in that area his entire life.

Longo is going over the timeline now and talking about the videos that Hannah appeared in.

Supposedly they will be taking calls from viewers (but I wouldn't count on it)

Nope, no calls from viewers. Nancy is in her solemn mode now talking about fallen soldiers.

End of show.

So why go to DMV to get a DL?
I went and checked court records, he had a valid one in June when he was stopped for no rear view mirror.
You need a valid DL to rent a car?
A replacement DL for a lost one?
To buy a plane ticket?
What else?

JMO, but my guess would be replacing a lost driver's license... Maybe left his old one at his apt, or in car when LE executed warrants... Would need a DL for the above, plus to make a withdrawal from bank, cash a check, and many other things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto