VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JM is so familiar with this area, then I think it's a good possibility that he probably knew there was video cameras there. My point is would he really risk abducting a girl if he knows this?

Could that be why he chose Tempo? I've read throughout the thread they don't have video cameras there, but I can't find a link.

I say no way. No way are they arresting him without a body unless they have more than blood. Especially so soon after she's gone missing.

The evidence in no body cases has to be super compelling. It usually involves lots of physical evidence, signs of a fierce struggle, witness information about a struggle, the passage of significant time without evidence the missing person is alive and often confessions of some sort.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95807&page=1&singlePage=true

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/11/n...nd-but-a-man-is-charged-with-murder.html?_r=0

http://www.startribune.com/local/east/195787951.html

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/gina-hall-murder-case-sets-precedent-in-virginia/25704126

By blood, I meant a significant amount, i.e a crime scene. And, he is last person seen with her, refuses to cooperate, may have gone "on the run" etc. but mainly, a crime scene.

?? That makes no sense to me. If he knows that already then why not speak with the police right away? He could tell them 'you aren't going to find any DNA that matches me.'

By doing it this way and eluding police it looks like he is running from something and has something to hide.

Its like he is laying low waiting for the other shoe to drop.

IMO

Totally possible. Without forensics he only has his word. With forensics being negative he has some leverage.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything (and I honestly don't mean that in a contentious way :) ) , but when I lived down South eating your "greens" referred to a cooked down leafy vegetable - usually spinach or collard greens- but always a veggie that was green and leafy before being cooked. I'm sure kale and Swiss chard etc are potentials too

Thoughts.......

Perhaps his driver's license was among the things that LE collected during the search, so he went to the DMV to get a replacement.

Perhaps the wanted poster (with the SSN posted) was an "intentional" accident??? Due to this "accident," LE (now) has a reason to flag his SSN (they want to be on the safe side, ya know to protect him from any identity theft *cough* *cough*) By flagging his SSN, he's unable to obtain funds from say a check cashing location and he's also unable to rent a car, etc.

Another local here (Richmond). I have a friend who works in the department of forensics for the state. Here's the thing: it doesn't take as long as ppl think to get DNA back. I assume they have it.

Depends on how big of a sample they have to work with.

Sorry to simply jump in here - I followed the case on the news so far.

What I don't understand is - LE is appealing to the guy with the dreadlocks to come forward and talk with them, but he isn't. Isn't that a very strong indication that he is likely involved in HG's disappearance? He is obviously hiding, right?

Also, LE talked to him before, if I got that right, why did they let him go and didn't question him further then?

In my experience, in general, it is a strong indication. Innocent people do not typically act the way he has. Could he be different from the norm? Yeah. But he was also the last person seen with Hannah and he veered around once he spotted her, circling behind her to get near her. To me, together, I have strong suspicions. I understand why LE is desperate to talk to him.

JMO The best thing for him to do is let himself get arrested on the warrant so he can have a hearing about indigence and be PROVIDED by the court with a public defender. JMO

As I understand Virgina law, JM would only be entitled to a public defender on the reckless driving charges if the prosecutor requests jail time on those charges. Also, even if JM is appointed a public defender on the reckless driving charges, the public defender will not represent JM on the HG matter unless the prosecutor charges him with a jail time offense re HG.

Ok, here goes. I think HG knew LM. I am not here saying he is guilty or innocent. I just want to paint a picture of what I think I see. I see a girl walking around for seemingly hours, all alone, but looking motivated that entire time. She is in a outfit that I would have thought about wearing at that age if I was trying to impress not "guys in general" but "a particular" guy. I think she felt pretty that night, and she intentionally ditched her friends in the hopes of bumping in to a man she has seen before at that area, LM. He may have said to her the previous week, "Hey, maybe I will see you out here next Friday night." or something similar. She may have been hoping to "see if he is out" without it being a date. She was probably hoping to spot him earlier in the night. But, he didn't show up on the scene until later on that night. Maybe he is not that interested in her, but she is interested in him, kind of thing. I am trying to explain to myself why all of her evening seems like she is on a mission. I think when they hugged or were walking together, she knew him and had actually been looking for him all evening. I doubt her friends may have even known about him. Could have been a secret crush kind of thing...like the secret crush you have on your professor and sometimes you see him out at the bar...oh, that was just me??? ;)

No, that was not just you :D

SHE does turn around in the hallway in a huff. The black box is still on the right. Look at segment 3:30 and 3:34.. She turned around in the hallway after seeing those people. She started jogging then. She leans forward there when she shes them ( stunned or something)and does an about face and starts walking at a fast walk with her arms above her waist.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/18/hannah-graham-missing-student-uva-virginia?clusterId=60#videoplayer

I just see two different screen shots of her in the hallway not a continual video.

Does The Daily Mail pay sources in its stories?

Yes. And very well too. Ditto the journos who provide said stories. My family member is a well-known journalist, regularly approached by the DM waving wads of cash, who curses himself for having a conscience & morals & thus refusing. I also have acquaintances who accept assignments from the DM, on the basis that the money is too good to refuse.

OT. Sorry.

So why go to DMV to get a DL?
I went and checked court records, he had a valid one in June when he was stopped for no rear view mirror.
You need a valid DL to rent a car?
A replacement DL for a lost one?
To buy a plane ticket?
What else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cash a check, rent a hotel room, get a rental car, withdraw money from a bank teller, probably more Im missing right off the top of my head but I can see someone having an urgent need of an I.D....especially if they were planning on "traveling"

I need to stop going to bed, everytime i wake up i'm like 100 pages behind lol. I also expect everyday when i look up the thread for it to say she's been found :(

If JM is so familiar with this area, then I think it's a good possibility that he probably knew there was video cameras there. My point is would he really risk abducting a girl if he knows this?

And hence, we don't see him abduct her on video.

I was under the impression that 11:50 was the time frame she LEFT the party, with 12:46 being when she shows up on McGrady's surveillance. Meaning she wandered around for almost an hour before she popped up.
She is also filmed walking EAST, which is TOWARDS the vicinity of the university and/
Pparty that she left. Then she loops around the patio, and begins her decent WEST, the WRONG way. She stops for a moment at an offshoot of Grady, a small street which is also confusingly called Grady, looks like she glances at her phone maybe the Grady sign, then she continues on. It is possible she sees the sign for that Grady, and it throws off her inner compass. Just guessing. Once she heads west, all the time stamps seem somewhat reasonable give or take a few minutes. One of the
biggest questions has been, where did she go between the party and MCGradys Irish Pub. She is filmed walking EAST, then she goes WEST.
You are exactly right except you have mixed up east and west:) which happens easily here and what i think hannah did.

Ok, here goes. I think HG knew LM. I am not here saying he is guilty or innocent. I just want to paint a picture of what I think I see. I see a girl walking around for seemingly hours, all alone, but looking motivated that entire time. She is in a outfit that I would have thought about wearing at that age if I was trying to impress not "guys in general" but "a particular" guy. I think she felt pretty that night, and she intentionally ditched her friends in the hopes of bumping in to a man she has seen before at that area, LM. He may have said to her the previous week, "Hey, maybe I will see you out here next Friday night." or something similar. She may have been hoping to "see if he is out" without it being a date. She was probably hoping to spot him earlier in the night. But, he didn't show up on the scene until later on that night. Maybe he is not that interested in her, but she is interested in him, kind of thing. I am trying to explain to myself why all of her evening seems like she is on a mission. I think when they hugged or were walking together, she knew him and had actually been looking for him all evening. I doubt her friends may have even known about him. Could have been a secret crush kind of thing...like the secret crush you have on your professor and sometimes you see him out at the bar...oh, that was just me??? ;)

who knows maybe they had a secret relationship and ran off together ... Stranger things have happened.

That is why I posted, is because I don't think she wanted to go home. She was taking a very long way to get back home, rather.. She went in a circle and was right by her place the whole time.

There has been a lot of discussion regarding the last text, as it would have indicated that after walking around all night long, she finally asked for help, right when she was where she started. Some question whether or not it she was the one that sent it. (Maybe somebody else texted it after they came into possession of her phone for various reasons) Or perhaps she typed it out and thought she hit send, but she didn't, and that was a text that she meant to send at the beginning of her long walk, which is why she ends up popping out at McGradys heading East. Then for whatever reason it finally gets sent out much later. Maybe she was getting ready to text again for help, and noticed she hasnt actually "sent" the last one, and then lost the ability to send the next text. endless possibilities.

That is why I posted, is because I don't think she wanted to go home. She was taking a very long way to get back home, rather.. She went in a circle and was right by her place the whole time.

Maybe one of her roommates had a bf she did not like or had bad encounters with, so she didnt want to be home. Just a thought. Had friends go through an experience like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6