VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry too much about JM's SS# getting leaked. Ain't nobody wanting to jack his ID right now... just saying....

I'm not a fan of the guy, but I don't agree with this becoming the American way. We have courts and multiple branches of government for a reason.

I punched a guy in a waffle house for the same thing!

Did any one else hear on Nancy or jane that Hannah was at another bar with students from her school ,chatting before she passed the shell ,or did I misunderstand what he said Maybe it was on Jane?

Lol glad I'm not alone .. It amazed me the number of strange men who will grab, touch, or put his arm around you late at night/ early am. O/T but I guess that's why I can believe that they didn't know each other .. Hannah was intoxicated, young and alone and JM was on the prowl .. IMO.

Regarding this article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html
"Cecilia Rodi, owner of Rapture restaurant and bar, said that a bouncer working the doors that night saw Graham walking down the mall. Rodi said that the bouncer later saw Graham speaking with a large man; Matthew is 6-foot-2 and weighs 270 pounds."

It would depend on how much "later" he saw her. He would have been able to see her walk from Rapture to Tuel's, so "later" could be seconds. Or not. So the question is, how much later is later.

Rapture sits between Sal's and Tuel's. If he were watching, he'd have seen JM approach Hannah, and WG behind them.

Well gosh I wish we heard this earlier and all of that creepy guy stuff could have been squashed. Thank goodness. I would want him to be the bouncer at my (imaginary) night club. He seems like a standup guy.

Just a heads up, discussing astrology is not allowed in the Forum.

This is the path she took based on an earlier post ... apparently a report was released to University students about the route Hannah took that night

Attachments

• HannahFoot_Route - Copy.jpg
    HannahFoot_Route - Copy.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 273
I blew up the Tuel video and took some stills. I do not think you can see jlm around her. It appears you can see his left arm next to her so it could not have been around her waist

tuel.jpg

tuel2.jpg

tuel3.jpg

Well gosh I wish we heard this earlier and all of that creepy guy stuff could have been squashed. Thank goodness. I would want him to be the bouncer at my (imaginary) night club. He seems like a standup guy.

If he was honestly concerned though, why follow her and not offer her water/a ride/a phone.

Something just seems off. About...everything here.

I don't think the bouncer is WG. WG was across the street, in the alcove. This is new information from a new source, seemingly, who should have witnessed both men and Hannah.

Well said! They never did find the guy with head shaved clean, did they? When I heard that, I thought the way Joran van der Sloot successfully steered LE away from himself toward the black guy outside the hotel where he said he left Natalee off.

Very interesting comparison, OldSteve--I remember that Joran van der Sloot ruse! You'd have thought that LE would have figured out what he was doing, but that black man was actually arrested (and another black man, I believe, who was his friend), and spent some time in jail before Aruba LE figured out that Joran was playing games with them.

This is the path she took based on an earlier post ... apparently a report was released to University students about the route Hannah took that night

That looks like a very deliberate route. Not wandering lost. I know she turned back at McGrady's but I don't think she was lost. She knew McGrady's well, it was a very familiar place for her.

Hannah's posture when walking shows she is tired. Look at in Sal's video her upper body is leaning a little forward with her back slightly hunched. I walked an hour today in my neighborhood and towards the end my lower back started getting sore so I started walking like her to take pressure off my lower back. In McGrady's video what many people think is her playing with her waistband is in fact her grabbing/rubbing her lower back because it is sore form all the walking.

Makes me sad to think of it that way, how tired and unsettled she must have been. I think you're right in your reading of this.

Why now? Why today? He isn't home. Anyone could have brought him his clothes last night so he can do his tour of all corners of the nation and beyond. Makes no sense. I'm curious to hear more so we can put the pieces together on this one

You won't be able to put the pieces together until someone is charged and there is a trial. Then at the trial you can hear all the details. LE is not going to release much of there case while it is an open investigation. So far LE is pretty much reaching out to the public for eye witnesses to come forward.

This is the one where JM approaches Hannah and has his arm around her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UmfLTWEuQEU

Thank you, I've seen this but what I don't see is the approach part. Meaning to me, someone standing still and someone else comes up and engages them in conversation. Or someone moving and someone else catching up to them and engaging them.

Do you see that in this video? I don't but if you do please post the time. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove