VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not done with thinking WG is involved. Call me crazy, but I saw some signaling going on in the mall video. I still think it is possible that a hand off was going on. JM might not have disappeared her, but he knows who he handed her off to. I have no idea what Hannah was up to that night, but I see someone a bit confused. She had walked off that buzz by the time she met JM. Been there done that. So what happened next?

I agree about WG. I'm not convinced at all that his actions were those of a good samaritan. I'd be really surprised if he was able to entirely sell that one to LE either. I know they say he's in the clear but is he really. Blind Freddy can see from the video surveillance that he was onto HG and not in a concerned way. I do think, though, that JM is involved in her disappearance. Whether he was acting alone or with others time will tell. Hopefully time will reveal all.

Ummm, my mind gets fuzzy as it is, and I'm getting more and more confused as this case continues. Luckily I'm not following social media or I would be in the rabbit hole for sure!!!

Now, when all this talk about the pub came out, it was stated Hannah had been to TWO parties BEFORE going to the pub. If that still holds true, then that explains where that hour went.

AND, in the first post on this thread, it states Hannah was second year nursing student...I question this...I have not been able to verify that.

Hannah, I know it's out of your control, but please come home.

Just one party...she never made it to the second one. :( She did go to dinner before the party though. The timeframe is still not accounted for, which is a little concerning.

Why would any template for wanted posters have a built in slot to pull SS#s? Posters don't generate themselves. Even to pull data from a database you have to put parameters around what data you want pulled. And to not proof a wanted poster - especially in a case where you are going for nation wide attention and creating a wanted poster for reckless driving, I find that impossible to believe. No one looked at the poster at all? I don't believe that it was an honest mistake at all, not even for a split second.

I said this a few threads ago but will repeat it again. There is one wanted poster that goes around internally to other law enforcement agencies with more information and one that goes out to the general public with less. I would guess they released the one that was supposed to just go to LE to the public by accident.

This is all the surveillance video. The clip that apparently demonstrated JMs arm around Hannah is near the end. At 5:34-5:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nASu-u8gHFI

Thanks. I have a hard time even determining which one is Hannah. But anyway, I was asking about video of the specific moment when the guy put his arm around her. Has that been released?

Thanks again everyone for your help.

Only thing that does not add up for me i

1. if she was lost why would she not use a gps on her cell phone to find her way to whatever location she wanted. If she could text her friends for directions etc why not just put the bar in and it would give you pedestrian instructions

2. if he drugged her, why would he have no drugged other women at the bar any of the other times he went there. He was a regular and everyone knew him there. So , I doubt he would drug her.

Battery low, possibly? If she was lost but made it to the mall, wouldn't she duck into any restaurant to get herself oriented or call someone? Or were all the businesses on the mall closed?
Where did you see he was a regular at the bar, you mean Tempo, right?

His old* friend was let go from a job in California.

What stands out to me about his page is he posts a lot of stuff about helping people/current events, but nothing about this case or the fact that he used to at least hang out with the POI.

Could LE really have missed this connection he had in CA?

He was friends with California dude in the MySpace days? If I am understanding correctly, that was lifetimes ago. I am sure JM knows people in many states in the US, as we all do, but I doubt he is going to call up unemployed friend from MySpace in California. LE listed the places he would most obviously go, if no longer in Charlottesville.

Thanks. I have a hard time even determining which one is Hannah. But anyway, I was asking about video of the specific moment when the guy put his arm around her. Has that been released?

Not that I'm aware of.

The local boards have stated that there was a frat party event at McGradys that night. I wonder if that was her destination all along and then when she got there couldn't get in for some reason.

I wonder why she was alone that night. When I was in college, we always went to parties together- most girls I know don't like to walk in a bar or party alone.

uhhhh... yes you can. she was considerably more sober since the McGradys video. My Mama could call my name and I could do an about face.

There is a wealth of scientific literature that deals with how alcohol is metabolized by the liver and how it interacts with the central nervous system. None of this literature indicates that you can go from drunk to sober within such a small time frame, let alone within the span of time it takes for you to hear your name. If this were true, you would be able to get drunk and then get behind the wheel, right? All you would have to do was get yelled at by your mother, then you are sober and ready to go.

Ummm, my mind gets fuzzy as it is, and I'm getting more and more confused as this case continues. Luckily I'm not following social media or I would be in the rabbit hole for sure!!!

Now, when all this talk about the pub came out, it was stated Hannah had been to TWO parties BEFORE going to the pub. If that still holds true, then that explains where that hour went.

AND, in the first post on this thread, it states Hannah was second year nursing student...I question this...I have not been able to verify that.

Hannah, I know it's out of your control, but please come home.

If you google Hannah Graham nursing student you will see a slew of MSM articles that site that. I can only say what is published there AFAIK.

In this case the only facts I am paying attention to is what I hear come out of Chief Longo's mouth with my own ears. MSM has made a mess of this case, there are conflicting reports, conflicting quotes and I find that infuriating.

These people ain't no Walter Chrokite that's for sure. Journalism seems to be dead.....JMO. Trying not to be bitter:tantrum::banghead:

Every video is in post two. Including the video of his arm around her waist. (Some can see this and some can't it's not easy to see )

Oops forgot to quote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html
Am I right this contains new corroborating information: "owner of Rapture restaurant and bar, said that a bouncer working the doors that night saw Graham walking down the mall...the bouncer later saw Graham speaking with a large man." According to map, that is just west of Tuel Jewelers, the place of last public video siting. https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...75,21z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x29b3a86b93f0cb30
Hard to imagine, but could WG be that bouncer?

Good point. I mean I REALLY wish people would get away from WG and the freaking gloves. There's a reason that LE has been very clear that WG is a cooperative witness and appears to have nothing to do with her disappearance. Like if he was working that night and continued to work (which many people would have corroborated) well into the evening. Plus, he came forward and shared everything he knew before he ever showed up on video. From the start, they've basically said, we're not looking for the guy who admitted to "creepily" following her, let's move on. Still unsure of the whole bald head thing though.

I wasn't there, I can just see the attraction.

Again not to be snarky, but how can you see the attraction? As much as I've requested it and my fellow sleuthers have tried to help, I've not been successful locating the initial contact between the two.

I am roughly the same age as the POI and many of us had myspace accts that we just never bothered deleting. My husband's is still up, for example, and 90% of the people friended on there he no longer talks to because it was so long ago. He just never deleted the page because he can't remember the log in info and didn't set it up with any email address he currently uses. So I would be wary that anything found on there is currently accurate at all.

I've posted this question before and then could never find a response, if any, because the threads were moving so fast, but has video been released of the guy putting his arm around her, or has this simply been reported by LE with no visuals?

Hoping to get an answer now that the thread is a bit quieter. Thanks fellow sleuthers!

Please, please check your browsing history. My sanity might depend on it. :gaah:

That won't work....I've run a clean-up on my computer at the end of each day. Nothing there. I checked. Sorry....really. If I find it I will let you know. I promise I'll remember IzzyBlanche, if I do.

Exactly.
Consider that it was reported that he walked up to her and put his arm around her waist. She is wearing a crop top, so that presumes skin to skin contact. This from a 6'2" 300 pound dreadlocked male who is a complete stranger to her? Consider the risk that he takes in doing this if he does not know her. What was the probability that she may have begun screaming for help and kicking or striking him? Or that bystanders may have dialed 911 and reported an assault? He may have been no respecter of personal space, but the fact that he moved with complete impunity, coupled with acquiescence on her part, indicates some form of prior connection.

I don't know if they knew each other, but a few years back , I worked as a waitress in a bar. After we closed, I would go places with co workers, and let me say, men can be BOLD!! I actually had my rear end grabbed at a waffle house, while paying for my food ... And that's just one example of total strangers putting their hands on me in completely public areas! Of course, I was sober and reacted but have seen many intoxicated women go along with it and enjoy the attention ... Just my opinion

That is the specific moment that people are saying shows he had his arm around Hannah. Police may have additional footage but that 3 second clip of the two of them walking side by side (Hannah and JM) is the only clip that people believe shows his arm around her. That is the only video released that shows contact between the two of them.

Exactly.
Consider that it was reported that he walked up to her and put his arm around her waist. She is wearing a crop top, so that presumes skin to skin contact. This from a 6'2" 300 pound dreadlocked male who is a complete stranger to her? Consider the risk that he takes in doing this if he does not know her. What was the probability that she may have begun screaming for help and kicking or striking him? Or that bystanders may have dialed 911 and reported an assault? He may have been no respecter of personal space, but the fact that he moved with complete impunity, coupled with acquiescence on her part, indicates some form of prior connection.

What makes me think they don't know each other is he most likely has a cell phone so why wouldn't she text him and have him come pick her up in his car. The activity going on in Sal's video shows that they probably don't know each other. In the mall if they knew each other when he is cutting through the middle she is right there walking past and he's sees her and he would have said her name to stop her. If she knew him and went there to meet him she would have been looking around for him and she walks right past him when he is cutting across.

Also about him putting his arm around her like I have said before a poster on her says there friend works with him and he has no sense of personal space. Maybe she felt it was a little weird but just acted friendly and was drunk.

where in the video and what time stamp ?

Nowhere. I'm sorry but there is no way anyone can definitively say they see his arm around her waist unless you have Superman's eyes.

The statement came from the witness and LE has taken the witness statement to be true and credible so when they mention the arm around the waist it is not becuase they saw it in the video. Originally they thought JM was a refelection, so to go from reflection to being able to see an arm around the waist would be a HUGE leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak