VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the bouncer is WG. WG was across the street, in the alcove. This is new information from a new source, seemingly, who should have witnessed both men and Hannah.

I'm pretty sure it is WG. I guess we need a local to tell us but they are only a few doors down from each other, not across the street.

The Trial File ‏@TheTrialFile 4m

Clothes #JesseMatthew had on in video see with #HannahGraham were not found in apartment and he did not have them on at police station

I think trial file deleted that tweet- waiting for confirmation. I just went there to check it out and saw something about it

Suri Crowe ‏@KSuri

Chief Longo says investigators went back to Jesse Matthew's apt to look for "clothing" #HannahGraham with today's search warrant

I thought everyone moved out of the apartment last week? Or maybe that was just his roommates.

Re: the rapture bouncer comment. When I search on my map, it shows rapture and sals only 195 feet apart. That does make the WG as bouncer more plausible. That would certainly explain a lot. Including why he would stop following, to get back to work...

Thank you, I've seen this but what I don't see is the approach part. Meaning to me, someone standing still and someone else comes up and engages them in conversation. Or someone moving and someone else catching up to them and engaging them.

Do you see that in this video? I don't but if you do please post the time. Thanks!

the mall video shows him walking behind her so he would have had to catch up to her.

Ok, do it was done on purpose.

To what end?

Give me some reasons.

They have been playing tactics with JM right from the start. From pretending they couldn't see him on video and that the POI wasn't on the video to then getting aggressive and calling him out, to the overt surveillance and the supposed reckless driving charges. They are being very deliberate in what they do. Perhaps releasing the SSN is more mind games. Trying to make him mad, make him make a bigger mistake than speeding. Trying to let him know they won't stop at anything - including sharing his personal information with the world. As someone else said in an earlier thread, maybe they will use this breach of privacy as an excuse to freeze his bank accounts / cards to 'protect' him but really to cut off any source of income. I don't know. I just don't believe with all these 'tactics' and mind games going on that no one thought to proof the poster before sending it out.

No, they didn't say they couldn't keep up, they said it wouldn't be safe to continue to follow. I bet money whatever the FBI agents are driving now could outrun a 15 yr old Nissan.

35 in a 15 is well over the speed limit and is reckless driving in VA.

I wonder if there is dash cam footage. Surely there must be right? I mean, would they make that up? Didn't other people on the road notice a high speed chase that abruptly ended? I sure as heck would notice.

The cell phone is gonna be the key in all this. I suspect she had planned to meet JLM there - either to meet like a date or to meet to buy drugs. Running? Maybe she was late and the time to meet was at the mall at 1 am. I just don't think he happened upon her and then went up to her. I think they planned to meet - maybe without every meeting before - and he recognized her description she gave him. The cell phone is going to hold a lot of information, not just that night but earlier too.

What makes me think they didn't know each other is he most likely has a cell phone so why wouldn't she text him and have him come pick her up in his car. I have read she was texting her friends multiple times while she was walking telling them she is lost. The activity going on in Sal's video shows that they probably don't know each other. In the mall if they knew each other when he is cutting through the middle she is right there walking past and he clearly sees her and I would think he would have said her name to stop her. If she knew him and went there to meet him she would have been looking around for him but instead she walks right past him when he is cutting across as if she does not know him.

As I recall from the PC, it was stated that something they found/saw during seizure of the car prompted the other search warrant. Hmmm....
Did they say that? I can't recall. Hmmm.... is right!

The cell phone is gonna be the key in all this. I suspect she had planned to meet JLM there - either to meet like a date or to meet to buy drugs. Running? Maybe she was late and the time to meet was at the mall at 1 am. I just don't think he happened upon her and then went up to her. I think they planned to meet - maybe without every meeting before - and he recognized her description she gave him. The cell phone is going to hold a lot of information, not just that night but earlier too.

Bingo. As in bingo, those are my thoughts exactly.

They have been playing tactics with JM right from the start. From pretending they couldn't see him on video and that the POI wasn't on the video to then getting aggressive and calling him out, to the overt surveillance and the supposed reckless driving charges. They are being very deliberate in what they do. Perhaps releasing the SSN is more mind games. Trying to make him mad, make him make a bigger mistake than speeding. Trying to let him know they won't stop at anything - including sharing his personal information with the world. As someone else said in an earlier thread, maybe they will use this breach of privacy as an excuse to freeze his bank accounts / cards to 'protect' him but really to cut off any source of income. I don't know. I just don't believe with all these 'tactics' and mind games going on that no one thought to proof the poster before sending it out.

It's all strategic

I see blurry blobs. :/

ha true , but I guess my 20 years of doing video editing I see things a little different.

the quality of the video is terrible and there is a lot of ghosting going on

But in the picture you can see his arm next to her, its almost a ghost image and you can see his hand barely in front of his gut.

I'm not really understanding all this seemingly blind support for a fugitive who may be responsible for the disappearance of a young girl who happens to be the reason we're all on here..and was definitely the last one we know of to see her before she disappeared..I just don't get it..

I have this fear that when LE says they went in for specific items and got those items, it was a matter of somebody's accidentally leaving the police's stash of gloves in the POI's apartment. Not evidence. (But maybe I'm just getting pessimistic over this whole thing.)

I think it is pretty common for one search to lead to another. Maybe those analyzing the evidence found fibers on clothes and needed LE to go back and get couch and carpet samples to see if that is what the fiber is. Maybe they needed a sample of girlfriend's hair to match to hair found in the car etc. Often as they find things, they need more samples to know what the findings are from. I remember that happening quite a bit in the Susan Powell case and the searches at the Powell home later on. They had to keep getting search warrants to go back in for more things. Also I remember in that case the first search warrant didn't cover looking everywhere. Once they found one thing in the evidence then they went back and looked for more and could search more in depth.

I have this fear that when LE says they went in for specific items and got those items, it was a matter of somebody's accidentally leaving the police's stash of gloves in the POI's apartment. Not evidence. (But maybe I'm just getting pessimistic over this whole thing.)

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think retrieving their own items would require a whole new search warrant.

If he was honestly concerned though, why follow her and not offer her water/a ride/a phone.

Something just seems off. About...everything here.

I took stills with my phone and he does seem extra creepy. There always has to be something to throw a wrench in the case doesnt there?

Does he still work at UVA medical center? I thought I saw someone say he lost his job in 2013.

I wonder if there is dash cam footage. Surely there must be right? I mean, would they make that up? Didn't other people on the road notice a high speed chase that abruptly ended? I sure as heck would notice.
Good question about the dash cam... I don't know, but you would think they had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove