VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm not "blindly" trusting of LE. Secondly, guilty until proven innocent, right?

Obviously JM's actions seem suspicious, but so do "WG's" actions.

So many people are convicted in the eyes of society (and law) who are innocent...that we should be questioning.

If any of that made sense.

Also, we don't know all the facts/have all the evidence. So none of us know anything until we've seen evidence.

Because the black guy came up to her so he backed off

Is WG the bouncer of Rapture?

No - Not unless he was in the next block and on the wrong side of the mall to be doing his job.

All are innocent until proven guilty. Given the other missing/deceased and found women in the area I'd be almost certain at least one if not more assigned LE agencies are considering any possible connection. Possibly Longo might think there is and may have said so of one or two. This might be why he's extremely passionate, seeming to some to be going over board/over the line. Or he could just be passionate in thinking of HG. Of course we don't know that there is any connection at all.

Without naming a past 05 or 09 case I am wondering how common or not it is to shave a thin line just above the lip. Does anyone know? That alone isn't a huge deal but I'm looking at every little factor. The second photo here shows such a thin, lighter colored clean line:http://www.nbc29.com/story/26593843/man-seen-with-missing-uva-student-hannah-graham-being-sought. That's all I'm going to say on that.

After mentioning the above I'll also say it would be very disturbing if an innocent man were convicted of any crime he didn't commit, happens every day. Keep an open mind and fine to consider all angles objectively.

Does he still work at UVA medical center? I thought I saw someone say he lost his job in 2013.

And this is how rumors get started (not addressed at you, btw). He was not layed off in 2013. A poster on here said that JM had a friend on MySpace who lives in California and said friend was layed off in 2013, and the WS poster was wondering why the "wanted poster" did not reference California/MySpace dude.

--- marking my place.

I have a couple of quiet hours tonight, so I'm going to squint at the videos, re-view the pressers, and probably give myself a stinking headache.

Please try not to generate 500+ pages before I get back ;)!

Focussing on Bringing Hannah Home

So, I already have a headache. ALL the linked video footage in the media thread is highly spliced and diced. I work with words, but can see visual editing quite clearly. I don't know how or why, but can see it. And I've looked at it with and without my glasses ;). I'm sure there are people here who have the expertise to analyse and explain.

I don't see, in any of the clips, a stumbling, incapacitated drunk. According to witness accounts (cited in police press conferences), Hannah had been drinking alcohol that evening. I believe that. I no longer believe that she was intoxicated to the point of incapacity. Yeah, in the images from McGrady's she trips off the kerb, but doesn't fall. I can do that stone-cold sober.

In thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop video, I see in the foreground: 2 females moving from right to left (as I look at the screen), some kind of possible interaction (at extreme left of screen) between these 2 females and DG (JLM) as he arrives into camera view from the left (as I see it).

As JLM advances left to right (foreground), I see in the background: WG arrives from right to left, stops and pauses as Hannah (very distinctive gait) walks past (right to left), another man passes walking in the same direction, WG then follows, group of people (males?) follow, (still right to left), then DG/JLM reappears moving fast on the heels of the group.

I understood that there is footage of JLM with his arm around Hannah, but can't seem to find it?

To be continued ...

Throwing my hands up in despair and dismay. I'm giving up on the videos - I've just watched too many versions too many times :(. They're all over-edited. What a weird case :( :(

I'm not really understanding all this seemingly blind support for a fugitive who may be responsible for the disappearance of a young girl who happens to be the reason we're all on here..and was definitely the last one we know of to see her before she disappeared..I just don't get it..

Absolutely. Well said.

LE is accountable. What they have said is memoralized.

And JM was never going to come forward.

:badmood: :doh: :banghead:

I swear, I must be blind. I don't see *anyone's* arms anywhere. I see a couple of instances of sets of legs walking by.

I hope I'm never in a situation where I have to ID anyone or anything from video like this. I never saw HG at McGrady's. I could barely see her at Shell and in the courtyard shot. The only person I've been able to see much of at all is a guy with dreadlocks.

Now if you ever want an audiotape listened to, I'm your woman.

"The first warrant was a search and seizure warrant for a vehicle which was executed shortly after midnight. When police arrived at the apartment building and seized the car, a person connected to the car was in his apartment with two others. Police identified those individuals, but the officer did not feel he had the grounds to detain the individuals, Longo said.

After seizing the car and taking it to an undisclosed location for the full search, investigators developed probable cause and sought approvals for the two other warrants. Police arrived back at the apartment shortly after 10 a.m. and the three individuals were no longer inside, Longo said."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-war...ginia-student-hannah-graham/story?id=25621541
Weird. That's all I can say. I don't know what to believe.

Business owners and people who frequent the mall said they are familiar with Matthew, a well-known and distinctive figure on the mall and within the area’s bar scene, with his big-barreled physique, goatee and dreadlocks. Anthony Williams, a parking attendant at a Charlottesville garage near the mall, said that Matthew is popular and a familiar face among the downtown mall’s bars and eateries.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html

So JM was well known in the mall. It also mentions he has a goatee so the WG was right about that one.

I stand corrected! How have I not seen that?!???

Sorry ;)

I've tried and tried a gazillion times to see the arm around the waist. I can see them walking together, but the arm around the waist part? I don't know. I have very poor vision.

Additionally, there are a few videos that are of much better quality than others.

The only way for me to even attempt to view these videos and see what others are seeing is on my large screen monitor, stopping and starting every second and using my magnifier.

I would imagine that viewing the videos on our large screen television would be even better but hubby has yet to hook it up.

Don't be sorry about not seeing it:rose:

Business owners and people who frequent the mall said they are familiar with Matthew, a well-known and distinctive figure on the mall and within the area’s bar scene, with his big-barreled physique, goatee and dreadlocks. Anthony Williams, a parking attendant at a Charlottesville garage near the mall, said that Matthew is popular and a familiar face among the downtown mall’s bars and eateries.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html

So JM was well known in the mall. It also mentions he has a goatee so the WG was right about that one.

I've tried and tried a gazillion times to see the arm around the waist. I can see them walking together, but the arm around the waist part? I don't know. I have very poor vision.

Additionally, there are a few videos that are of much better quality than others.

The only way for me to even attempt to view these videos and see what others are seeing is on my large screen monitor, stopping and starting every second and using my magnifier.

I would imagine that viewing the videos on our large screen television would be even better but hubby has yet to hook it up.

Don't be sorry about not seeing it:rose:

I had never seen that video! I can't actually see his arm. I do see them side to side walking, but personally I don't see the arm.

Personally, I'm not "blindly" trusting of LE. Secondly, guilty until proven innocent, right?

Obviously JM's actions seem suspicious, but so do "WG's" actions.

So many people are convicted in the eyes of society (and law) who are innocent...that we should be questioning.

If any of that made sense.

I used the wrong phrase in my exhaustion saying "blindly"..What I meant was no matter who is innocent or guilty it seems many are more concerned with defending the POI than finding out what happened to Hannah..I don't blindly trust LE either but I don't believe they are doing anything other than trying to find Hannah and feel JM can help them get to that point..maybe I'm just too damn tired I just feel like we may be a little too worried about the person who I feel from what I've seen and what I believe LE has to have on him by their actions is 70% likely involved in some wrongdoing..JMO..I'll pass out though and try it again fresh tomorrow lol

Was it strategy to lose track of JM? To leak his SS#? I just don't know what to think of this LEA. I know a lot of people think they are brilliant, but let's wait and see if their unorthodox ways show any success. So far, they have not. Jmo

HG probably did not have a fake ID since she was denied entry into McGrady's

She appeared to be over her limit. I wouldnt have let her in either. 1. being there were a bunch of men outside already checking her out and it was really close to closing 2. if she came in an left and got hurt then the bar could be held liable for her being underage and drinking had she been injured.

However in this case I would be regretting not letting her in. I feel bad for the Mcgrady bouncer, he probably feel like crap.

Was it strategy to lose track of JM? To leak his SS#? I just don't know what to think of this LEA. I know a lot of people think they are brilliant, but let's wait and see if their unorthodox ways show any success. So far, they have not. Jmo

I don't think it was strategy. I think it was the PD's inexperience in handling a case like this.

Does he still work at UVA medical center? I thought I saw someone say he lost his job in 2013.

Yes, I believe he still works there. I know someone who works there that saw him often, but didn't know him.

Weird. That's all I can say. I don't know what to believe.

The quote from Longo that I just transcribed from the PC is as follows: "While they were there executing that seizure for the purpose of taking that car and transporting it elsewhere to conduct a search, again pursuant to that warrant, they established probable cause to obtain another warrant to enter that house."

This could indicate that was based upon an interaction with residents. I do recall a reporter asking specifically what that was and Longo mentioning something they saw/found (in the car...as I recall), but I can't find that.

The quote from abcnews seems to indicate it was something found at the undisclosed location, not something that transpired at Hessian Hills.

So, I already have a headache. ALL the linked video footage in the media thread is highly spliced and diced. I work with words, but can see visual editing quite clearly. I don't know how or why, but can see it. And I've looked at it with and without my glasses ;). I'm sure there are people here who have the expertise to analyse and explain.

I don't see, in any of the clips, a stumbling, incapacitated drunk. According to witness accounts (cited in police press conferences), Hannah had been drinking alcohol that evening. I believe that. I no longer believe that she was intoxicated to the point of incapacity. Yeah, in the images from McGrady's she trips off the kerb, but doesn't fall. I can do that stone-cold sober.

In thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop video, I see in the foreground: 2 females moving from right to left (as I look at the screen), some kind of possible interaction (at extreme left of screen) between these 2 females and DG (JLM) as he arrives into camera view from the left (as I see it).

As JLM advances left to right (foreground), I see in the background: WG arrives from right to left, stops and pauses as Hannah (very distinctive gait) walks past (right to left), another man passes walking in the same direction, WG then follows, group of people (males?) follow, (still right to left), then DG/JLM reappears moving fast on the heels of the group.

I understood that there is footage of JLM with his arm around Hannah, but can't seem to find it?

To be continued ...

This is the video and only video police have released of HG and JM walking together. It is hard to tell if he has his arm around her and it's hard to see him. They both come on the video at 7 or 8 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtZmc1SJoRk

And this is how rumors get started (not addressed at you, btw). He was not layed off in 2013. A poster on here said that JM had a friend on MySpace who lives in California and said friend was layed off in 2013, and the WS poster was wondering why the "wanted poster" did not reference California/MySpace dude.

You took the words right off of my fingertips regarding rumors!

I'll put this here again for Jmm:

"The University of Virginia's communications office has confirmed Jesse Matthew is an employee of the University's Medical Center.

A representative from the office said Matthew has been an operating room patient technician at the hospital since 2012."

http://www.wsls.com/story/26585504/c...ah-graham-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member