VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the SSN released? Source?

It was on the first version of the wanted poster (that, IMO, looks like it was created by a 6th grader). There is no source to cite this because it was promptly removed.

When was the SSN released? Source?

What appeared to be a SSN was indeed included on the initial wanted poster and then redacted. Participants here should be careful not to post any webshots etc showing that SSN because of legal implications. Unintentional disclosure may have been OK, but intentional disclosure is not. This was addressed in earlier posts today. Just sayin...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/...student-uva-virginia?clusterId=60#videoplayer

I hope the above link works. Right near the beginning they show Hannah at the Shell Station and point to a person chasing her? I have not seen this before. Do yall see it? It seems as though the terminology speaks of what we saw at Downtown Mall. I have seen the Shell video before, but never a second person in this particular video. Hoax?

This is the Shell video. There is no one following her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4cjJmNN04

Cassandra Morton
Morgan Harrington
Samantha Clarke
Dashad Sage Smith
Alexis Murphy (Some people hold open the possibility that RAT was not the only person involved in AM's Case.)
Ann Marie Smith
Hannah Graham

Weird, they all have one or more M's in their name. I'm not saying that has anything to do with anything, it just stood out to me. Maybe because I like word type puzzles, and I have no M's in my name.

Not up to Longo but up to the DA. Longo can't move without the DA's ok on these things. He pretty much has said so. Don't think he agrees either. Seems to me if it were up to him he would have acted by now.

But surely the DA doesn't have to approve press releases? If they have a positive DNA match in his apartment, or perhaps even his car, I think this would significantly heat things up, and I would think in that case it would be in the public's best interest to know...

I just subscribed, so hopefully I'm following all the rules with this first post.

I was just reading this article - http://www.wtop.com/41/3706718/Home-of-man-seen-with-missing-UVa-student-searched - and found this part to be kind of ironic..

"I believe Jesse Matthew was the last person she was seen with before she vanished off the face of the Earth because it's been a week and we can't find her," Charlottesville police Chief Timothy Longo said. "I've made no mistake about it. We want to talk to Jesse Matthew. We want to talk to him. We want to talk to him about his interaction with this sweet, young girl we can't find."

But, Longo also noted that "I don't want to get tunnel vision just because we have a name, just because we saw her with a particular person."

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like there has been a *lot* of tunnel vision happening towards the one POI (JM) in this case? I mean, JM is not really making himself look very good through all of this but, we really don't know at this point yet if he's innocent or guilty and it sure seems like Longo is gunning for him. IMO it seems a little too late to be stating that he doesn't want to get tunnel vision. Or does anyone think this could be a subtle way of him saying there are other potential POI's that we don't even know about yet?

And on a slightly off topic note, I pulled up JM's wanted poster today and found that we share the same birthday :/

I really, really want them to find and bring her home alive.

Makes no sense to me that a reckless driving alert not only carries references to this current case but to earlier ones as well. Talk about painting JM guilty not just for this but as a serial killer.

He fled and to lose the tail he must have pulled some James Bond driving move which was very dangerous. That behavior looks shady.

I've posted this question before and then could never find a response, if any, because the threads were moving so fast, but has video been released of the guy putting his arm around her, or has this simply been reported by LE with no visuals?

Hoping to get an answer now that the thread is a bit quieter. Thanks fellow sleuthers!

--- marking my place.

I have a couple of quiet hours tonight, so I'm going to squint at the videos, re-view the pressers, and probably give myself a stinking headache.

Please try not to generate 500+ pages before I get back ;)!

Focussing on Bringing Hannah Home

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/...student-uva-virginia?clusterId=60#videoplayer

I hope the above link works. Right near the beginning they show Hannah at the Shell Station and point to a person chasing her? I have not seen this before. Do yall see it? It seems as though the terminology speaks of what we saw at Downtown Mall. I have seen the Shell video before, but never a second person in this particular video. Hoax?

Not as clear as that ,however I did believe this video edited as well as the mall walk video and I think it was edited ,released ,reedited and released again.

First post here:

The wanted poster is incorrect. Based on his Myspace page--which somebody posted earlier--he has a seemingly (at one time) very good friend who lives in California. This friend states his hometown as Charlottesville and was recently(late 2013) let go from his job--this is actually reported considerably, in Slate as well.

My phone is dead so I can't share this information with a tip line. Seems like it could be helpful.

First post here:

The wanted poster is incorrect. Based on his Myspace page--which somebody posted earlier--he has a seemingly (at one time) very good friend who lives in California. This friend states his hometown as Charlottesville and was recently(late 2013) let go from his job--this is actually reported considerably, in Slate as well.

My phone is dead so I can't share this information with a tip line. Seems like it could be helpful.

Maybe send an email to Charlottesville PD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member