VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the website for Tempo says it serves (or is open for) dinner from 5 - 10 M-Sat. Maybe they stopped serving dinner but the bar is open past 10? MOO

I think you are probably right about when it opens per other posters as well, however those hours are clearly not entirely accurate as they were there and it was open after 10pm....

With due respect, steelman, how did you arrive at such a conclusion?

It's a hunch Ken. See definition below:

Definition of a Hunch: an idea that is based on feeling, and for which there is no proof

I just read (on @ZGtheSK's Twitter) that a UVA student said she encountered LJ several times and he was always nice--almost too nice--to her and would offer to walk her to her car and such. She never took him up on it because of that "too nice" aura which I suppose must've been a bit creepy. Since Hannah was in a vulnerable state, she may have missed the subtle cues that usually would give a woman pause.

Forgive me BUT I have to say Ted Bundy also walked ladies to their cars OR he asked that they help him walk to his car. :scared:

I think you are probably right about when it opens per other posters as well, however those hours are clearly not entirely accurate as they were there and it was open after 10pm....

Sorry, Yeah the bar would still be open. I was showing the hours in reference to it looking closed on monday as it does not open till 5:00.

And the parking garage closes at 1:00. How would that be possible with her on the mall to at least 1:30?

I don't know, I am not the dog ;)

But I think they should follow up on everything. I would hope that is something they have followed up on. Since we don't actually know what happened to Hannah, I wouldn't 100% rule out the possibility that she could have been in that garage after the gates opened in the AM.

I know we are all excited about the test results due today.
Question: do you all really think they are going to announce what the results are?

I have to say, I am a bit perplexed that so many on this thread are reluctant to consider JM as suspect #1 due to lack of evidence, yet the same people have no problem expressing their suspicions about WG, who in my opinion, has even less evidence pointing to him as the perp.

I think it is because of his actions which we see so clearly on tape. He is a full block in front of HG when he turns his head to look back towards her. There is one guy inbetween them. He than ducks into a doorway pretending (or not) to use his phone. He then waits for the one guy inbetween to go by and when HG walks by he directly turns in behind her and continues to follow her for a block and maybe longer.

He said he was alerted to her being distressed. I find it strange that the guy who was actually closer to HG did not turn around or even make a movement, if she sounded distressed you think he would have looked as well. This makes me think that WG actually may have been following HG for a longer period (possibly from the other side of the street)decided to get in front to see her more clearly and follow directly behind. I do not see anywhere that gives him an alibi other than he came in to clear his name. He may have noticed later that there were cameras and he needed to throw the scent off of him. All theories of course.

O/T but Dahmer came from a homelife of hell

I was just using an example of how the way friends and family see you is not necessarily indicative of how you really are or what you're capable of..just an example not a specific character study..

Question: do you all really think they are going to announce what the results are?

No not all of it they have to keep their cards close to their vest but enough to let us know if jm is their perp..

I think they already know what the results are, thus the appeals by Longo and the present manhunt.

Yeah, they will probably release them today........to the media at least.

I think that if the test results show Hannah Graham's blood in substantial amount to indicate homicide in JM's car, Longo will be announcing they now are looking for him for the murder of Hannah. Other than that, I don't think they'll announce.

Is it possible she went to the garage during the near hour unaccounted for between leaving the male friend and appearing on video? Or even earlier in the day or week? Unfortunately the dog can't say when her scent was left there.

Except its probably pretty safe to assume that JM wasn't traveling 35 in a 15moh zone if his speed is what forced LE to abandon their pursuit if him. I doubt 35mph would be considered a high speed chase.

I don't believe they tried, once he did whatever it was they could use to nail him with reckless. I also believe they know exactly where he is.

My feeling is since JM has many friends he's in one of their homes now. Perhaps even babysitting while Mom and Dad are at work.

Could you please link to a LE or to a MSM article that gives a description of "WG" that gives his precise size and his age?

Only if you link me to the MSM that has a confession from JM that he was looking directly at HG in the video ;)

Just came from the Downtown Mall and it is flooded with cameras and news crews! I have never seen so many people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member