VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they bring dogs to storage lockers....especially since he has moved and taken all of his stuff.

Can anyone confirm the apartment number for JM?

It appears 3 out of 4 apartments might be empty. One is on Craigslist for rent, other two for sale.

I wonder if he had access empty apartments, abandoned homes, other bathrooms where he might wash up and change clothes.....just thoughts...

164 Hessian Hills, apt 1.

Of course he's in innocent until proven guilty.

But I'm sick of the LE bashing in this case. We see the top of the iceburg here. They aren't telling us what every officer is doing in this case, but there is speculation of tunnel vision by them. I'm sure that LE are looking at more than just one avenue.

Why should I bother "imagining" it's another case? It's not another case. It's the case of a young girl missing and a petulant man refusing to co-operate and then hiding out. I don't care about him or how he's feeling at the moment. His actions have been evasive and unhelpful. If it was my child missing I'd hope the PD went as all out as CPD and Chief Longo has. Well done to them for working so hard!

Amen!

Very far behind but it seems that people have been very touchy about a few topics and it is taking up 100s of 'pages of space. If someone makes a mistake, if a member has an issue with another members posts, or if a topic isn't of interest, we have four choices:
1. Notify a mod
2. PM the other Member
3. Scroll passed the topics/comments/members that annoy us
4. Or hit the ignore button.

But just because some members are interested in discussing:
the WG's intentions
Why JLM Jr got a new license
Why chief Longo said "we found him a lawyer'
The last text and whether HG was really lost
What exact path HG took to go 2.5 miles in approx 2.0 hours
and anything else that has taken up 100s of pages that all of us have to read to get to any new development:

Please remember that this case may actually be related to some other very high profile cases and that it may end up being that this POI or whoever else may be responsible for HG's disapperance is connected to many of the missing or murdered people in Central Virginia.

Please know that there are many people, including CPD in the 1st PC, the media and area LE who have referenced the possibility that this case may be connected to at least two other cases. One of those cases was definitely mentioned by CPD as having not been ruled out, because of the undeniable similarities, as it relates to HG's disappearance. So with that in mind, please understand that there are MANY members and viewers who are very interested in looking at the similarities and possible connections of either a single killer or a tag team, working with the abductor or killer of HG, to either kill or keep captive the half dozen young women missing from the Shenandoah Valley.

Some of those missing or murdered include:
Cassandra Morton
Morgan Harrington
Samantha Clarke
Dashad Sage Smith
Alexis Murphy (Some people hold open the possibility that RAT was not the only person involved in AM's Case.)
Ann Marie Smith
Hannah Graham

All of the above are either missing and/or murdered from/in or very near Central Virginia/Shenandoah Valley, along the Rt 29/I-64 corridor, since 2009. That is a very significant aspect to this case and IMO should be explored. IMVPO, I believe this is why you see such passionate interest on the part of Chief Longo, CPD, Albemarle County Sheriffs Office, the Virginia State Police, Virginia's Search and Rescue as well as the FBI.
If they have been willing to leave in the possibility that some or all of these cases are connected then maybe we here might want to as well. The post that have mentioned these other cases have numbered less than probably 50 but there is such rudeness about members giving even a two or three sentence example of similarities between HG's disappearance and any of the above. It is really curious as to why a few members who choose to dismiss this aspect of HG's case and make those who wish to discuss it feel as if they are breaking some TOS.

Thank you for this post...

I am reminded of a case I was following... Samantha Koenig... Where many posters were discussing possibilities of links to death in other parts of the country...

I kept scrolling past those posts because I could not understand the connections...

However... It was discovered that the killer of Samantha was actually one of the most prolific serial killers of our time... Israel Keyes...

It was one of many times... Yet most evident to me... That there are incredibly great sleuthing minds on these WS threads... And that we (myself included) should be respectful of those posters that have these sleuthing gifts...

All... JMO...

how in the world could the WM describe bald if JM is the guy he describing? I can understand if height and weight are off or the color of clothes but a head full of long hair and bald are complete extremes!

New here, so hope this hasn't been covered already. I've seen it posted where JM was an operating room tech. IF this was the position he held (I've also seen patient transport posted as his position) then he would be responsible for clean up which would entail getting rid of "body parts" after surgeries, births, etc. Where do they take those body parts? I don't know if hospitals have "special dumpsters" for these parts or how they dispose of them. But, if he had access to these then I hope they have searched there. What a perfect place to hide a body...... Hope this isn't too morbid... Sorry, maybe WAY out of the box!!!
he transports patients in the hospital

The two texts connect to make one sentence as twitter only allows so many characters per tweet...
It claims WG was identified as police officer...

Yes twitter is limited in characters, but where in this are you saying WG is police?

I'm nearly certainly what she's trying (but doing very poorly) to say is:

Police say that the white man following Hannah who gave them (police) the description of the black man with the closely shaved head with his arm around her was JM. That there was NOT a second individual (with the other description) and that his initial hair description of the black man was inaccurate.

l
aura french @lfrenchnews · 3m
police:white man seen following hannah who gave police description of black man with closely shaved head and arm around her was #matthew

laura french @lfrenchnews · 3m
cont: Police: There was not another individual with #hannah that witness saw. Description of hair was inaccurate.

ec9e76e9c21dc73de17d7247eb3144a0.jpg

IF any evidence comes back that links him to a crime and they believe he murdered her, there are SO many places she could be. I just don't know how they'll find her. There's a small lake/pond on a farm that's one mile from his apartment and right off the main road. Easily accessible. Hope the owners have checked the property. The reservoir is about five miles away. Don't know how easily accessible it is but what are the chances someone would find a body there??? KWIM? Of course we have the river itself and numerous other farms and bodies of water.

I am dying waiting for the forensics results to come back...

Jefferson Park Ave starts by Wertland St where her last text was. Or maybe I am wrong?

Laura French @lfrenchnews · 3m
Police:White man seen following Hannah who gave police description of black man with closely shaved head and arm around her was #Matthew

CONT: Police: There was not another individual with #Hannah that witness saw. Description of hair was inaccurate.

What it says to me is that there was NEVER two (2) individuals, there was one black guy. The white guy (WG) was [robably drunk and thought that dreads was a bald guy because with dreads the hair is breaded close to the scalp. As I said before I'll bet (WG) white guy was drunk. There was never a bald guy with a goatee. jmo

Actually I don't think u bring a lawyer into this unless LE starts asking u questions U have trouble answering.
JMO

Many of these kids come from wealthy families...they do bring lawyers in IMO

Can someone translate the tweet in full for me? It makes absolutely no sense as written. Thanks!

police:white man seen following hannah who gave police description of black man with closely shaved head and arm around her was #matthew

cont: Police: There was not another individual with #hannah that witness saw. Description of hair was inaccurate.

Police say that the white man following Hannah who gave them (police) the description of the black man with the closely shaved head with his arm around her was JM.

There was NOT a second individual (with the other description) and that his initial hair description of the black man was inaccurate.

(She just really, really, really worded poorly - and strangely - and since it's a tweet it's even worse since it's disjointed also)

Yes twitter is limited in characters, but where in this are you saying WG is police?

Police say that the white man following Hannah who gave them (police) the description of the black man with the closely shaved head with his arm around her was JM. That there was NOT a second individual (with the other description) and that his initial hair description of the black man was inaccurate.

l

Somebody tell me I'm not imagining things but I swear I heard Chief Longo say that WM was an Undercover, during Sunday's press conference. When he said that, his actions made sense to me - he came out of his doorway, followed her briefly because she looked confused/stoned, then when he saw what looked like a friend approach and walk off with her, he went back to what he was doing, standing in the doorway watching activity on the mall...

What are most people expecting from forensics? To say Hannah was in his car or apartment? And then what will happen?

164 Hessian Hills, apt 1.

Ohh.... Not trying to doubt you but do you have a link? Pretty please?

That is the same apartment that was listed for rent back in August so it certainly appears JM and his roommates were evicted or had given their 30 or 60 day notice and planned on leaving.

So to me that could be very damning. I wonder where JM had planned on moving. Maybe he is there now with all of his things.

Police:White man seen following Hannah who gave police description of black man with closely shaved head and arm around her was #Matthew

CONT: Police: There was not another individual with #Hannah that witness saw. Description of hair was inaccurate.
Translated this means:
"White man seen following hannah who gave police description of black man with closely shaved head and arm around her was POLICE. There was not another individual with hannah that witness saw. Description of hair was inaccurate."

With twitter each line can only have so many characters/ words to it so sentences get broken up....you have to flow sentence to period punctuation( sort of like TELEGRAMS)..
So...basically this news reporter is stating as a fact that WG IS A COP !! who witnessed hannah with Jim...he just initially gave wrong description of hairdo ( whether mistakenly on purpose we don't know...)

That first text is practically illiterate...jmo

Reminiscent of what happens if you put something into Google translate, translate it into Czech (for instance) and then translate it back to English. :facepalm:

No I wasn't kidding. I was curious about how you think publicity and national / international news will help find Hannah. Do you think she has been taken out of Virginia, or to another country? You think she is still alive and being held somewhere in another city? She is a sex trafficking victim and everyone should be on the watch for her? Or is it that you feel that the local area (UVA, Charlottesville etc) has not done a good job of getting the news out locally so you think that many local people are only finding out about Hannah being missing by Chief Longo doing the rounds of national talk shows?

Is it common for a chief of police involved in an active crime case who has a missing person and only a POI and no evidence of a crime to leave the investigation and do talk shows? Maybe it is and I have just missed it before.

There is a lot of publcity that this case attracted without the efforts of LE, so they are stuck with that. Has its pluses and minuses. They are under scrutiny nationally now, and any mistake they make, inappropriate thing they do, any foolishness, any technicalities are going to be right out there.

I don't know how much national coverage helps these cases. Local, and state, yes, national, mm. Don't know. If indeed the orange car and JM were responsible for Hannah's disappearance, they had enough time to go over state lines and dump Hannah there, so there is that positive that the awareness does not stop where the coverage did. Frankly, if I were dumping a body, it would be as far away and out of state, not even an adjoining state unless time was of the essence, but most immediate crimes would not go through such calculations. I read that most crime evidence/bodies are found within an hour of where the crime was committed, and closer is more common.

But I think some of this is also grandstanding, yes. It can mean a rise in prospects for Longo, if he is successful in solving this case and others that have plagued the area. Oh, yes, it would be very big for him. But if he flops, it's a big one. THe Casey Anthony DA was pretty much let go when he lost that case. That happens with DAs , in particular, which is why we don't see much of him, yet as LOngo as stated, the DA is holding the reins on the case. DA has to nail it with a conviction and gets stuck with all of the mistakes and sloppiness the LE do in a case, especially if rights are not properly observed, procedures not followed.

Is this new, or had it been posted prior? (Sorry if repost)

http://wvtf.org/post/charlottesville-journalist-sheds-light-jesse-matthew

It's audio - road rage incident, where Jesse Matthew got out of his car, confronted another driver, slapped his phone to the ground, and hit him in the face. He immediately became contrite and drove man to hospital.
I am certainly not excusing or defending that behavior, but I have been wondering if JM could have sustained any serious concussion or head injury during his college football days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!