VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but Dahmer came from a homelife of hell

Do we know anything about the POI's homelife? Grandma has been vocal but I don't really think we know anything else about him background wise. We know that he works in a hospital and that he has many people that think he is a nice guy. He also volunteers with children in football.

Bouncers don't leave their post. They just don't. Rapture is a half a block away and on the other side of the mall from Sal's.

This is simply not correct. Many bars have more than one bouncer at the door during busy hours, and as things slow down toward closing time, one may get off duty early, or they take breaks leaving only one at the door till actual closing time.

And that's the thing - your friends truly know your character and what you are capable of. Not your neighbors, not strangers on the internet, but friends.

And yet famous crime writer Ann Rule was friends with and worked with Ted Bundy and never had a clue. He even walked her safely to her car and warned her to be careful because a rapist/killer was on the loose.

To me guilty or innocent, the reason is the same. He is the #1 suspect in a woman's disappearance and the police believe he is the guilty party. He can't afford a lawyer - any free legal advice he has gotten has said to stay silent unless he has a lawyer. No lawyer is going to tell someone who is the #1 suspect to talk freely without a lawyer present. He tried to get a 'free' lawyer at the police station and was unsuccessful. Until he retains a lawyer, he shouldn't talk to police. The likely reason he hasn't retained a lawyer is money.

Some lawyers will do even this type of case on contingency. It's a chance to be in the media and make a name for oneself. He'll get offers - once found.

With due respect, in the Christopher Lee case (Erin Corwin), he was never named as a suspect until he was charged with murder. They even let him leave the state. I don't think that being named a suspect equates to charges and being named just a POI means that they won't be a suspect ... I think it is a chess game that police play.

What I am saying is there is no tried and true rule it could go either way. I think that his evasion from the police speaks volumes. While he may not have anything to do with Hannah's disappearance, he is guilty as mud about something... that, I am sure of. Why else would he run away even when there are warrants out for his arrest.You can bet it is not just traffic violations.

CL is a good case example of police biding their time. They knew they had their man, they just had to wait for things to turn in their favor.

As for POI here, his silence, and refusal to cooperate, picture this. I'm walking out of Walmart with my cart full of items, minding my own business, and the alarm goes off. I have two choices. I can stop and let them check my receipt and the items in my cart. Or, I can ignore the alarm, take the cart and run out the door. Bystanders will think one of two things:

1.) She obviously stole something, or
2.) Walmart sure is being a jerk. How dare they stop that poor girl? They can't prove anything!

I think they should focus on JM but not ONLY JM considering they don't seem to have that much on him. He was the last person seen with HG but WG was the 2nd last person seen following her. That's reason enough.

BBM- He was actually the first to follow. His actions (looking over his shoulder at her) and moving into a doorway came before JM saw her.

Raptures address is 303 EMain and Tuels Jewelry (video) is 319 E Main. So WG, if he is a bouncer, is shown a block before his employment (Sals 221 E Main) walking on the opposite side of the street from where he works. He is not a bouncer at Rapture that much is clear.

Bouncers at Rapture are larger and younger than WG, they also usually wear uniform black t-.shirts

Forensics of course are crucial...but what is MOST crucial is if it is a FACT that JM told POLICE (not Grandma) that Hannah was never in his car or home. It makes a huge difference in what forensics can or cannot do as far as proving he harmed her. Jmojmojmojmojmojmojmojmo

Yep, totally agree.

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/23/hannah-graham-jesse-matthew-clothing/

I picked up a couple pieces of information I hadn't previously seen regarding the timeline of 09/12 & 09/13:

* It says that shortly before midnight, HG's friends saw her at an apartment complex after being seen at a party earlier. (The apartment was reported as a couple of blocks away from the party. Just noting it says she was seen at an apartment complex, not at a party.)

* It says there are witnesses who say they saw HG five minutes after she was seen running past the gas station on the video--she was at a restaurant in the Downtown Mall area.

* The time reported as being seen having drinks "at a bar with a man" is between 1:30 a.m. and 2:00 a.m.

Do we know why Hannah left the party she was at? Why she left alone? Where she was supposed to be headed?

She seemed to arrive at the party alone also. Was she a known free spirit? What do we know about her friendships.. did she have many close friends or was she more of a wanderer from group to group? Did she have a room mate? I feel like a lot of this information has not been readily available.

I think it's because once a person expresses to LE that they want representation, LE is no longer permitted to question them without their attorney present. I think it was just JM making it clear to LE that he will not be answering any questions. He "officially" requested counsel, therefore LE can not question him without attorney present.
I could see that. But why not just call one himself, retain him, meet with him, and then decide whether or not to go to station to talk with attorney present? Or alternatively, have lawyer call police to say he is represented and can not be questioned? I mean, that's how they do it in Law & Order ;)

Because that's how twitter basically works if you're being effective.

IF you hashtag correctly/efficiently. And #Matthew is not that frankly. Too common, too often actually a first name, and not specific to even help with what hashtags are really to do.

She was trying to make it clear it's related to the HG case, and trying to explain that the guy was JM, she just wasn't doing it well.

And it was already horribly worded.

She has started a HUGE mess now because people will go racing from here saying "People at WS said that WG is LE!!" :facepalm:

I hope she doesn't and I really hope she is not using me as her source- I asked the question here - did anyone hear Chief Longo say that WG was undercover when he was asked about him during the press conference? I thought I heard that, but I have just listened to the entire Sunday press conference again and can't find it... no one else here heard it apparently, or at least no has responded to my question. I am going to look at the previous press conference tape and see what CLongo says about WG - I don't think I dreamed it, but it's starting to look that way!

Agree 100%.

Does JM have characteristic behavior of a psychopath or a sociopath? When compared I think he fits a sociopath personality.

JMO

Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard and spontaneous rather than planned.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

JMO MOO

This is true. There are degrees of this disorder and some are better or worse at controlling it. One's environment can provoke or hold it in check as well.

I'm guessing he was going more than 11mph over the speed limit if it forced LE to abandon following him.

"Following the meeting at the police station, according to Longo, state and federal agents witnessed Matthew get in a car and "speed off recklessly." Longo said those state and federal agents had to stop following him. Longo said state police have issued a warrant for Matthew's arrest for reckless driving - a class 1 misdemeanor."

§ 46.2-862. Exceeding speed limit. A person shall be guilty of reckless driving who drives a motor vehicle on the highways in the Commonwealth (i) at a speed of twenty miles per hour or more in excess of the applicable maximum speed limit or (ii) in excess of eighty miles per hour regardless of the applicable maximum speed limit.

I've been having an uneasy feeling all morning that when they find J. Matthew, he may not be in the shape they were hoping for.

He seems like the type that would vow to never be taken alive...........

He's out there.........somewhere........apparently in his sisters Nissan. No public sightings, No trooper sightings.

Something feels wrong.

I've never been on a thread like this. It's honestly getting to be a bit much. People's minds are running wild because there was so much action for days and now it's like an over analyzing crisis in here. Everyone's entitled to an opinion but what ever happened to following the facts? I admit that a lot of this is due to poor reporting by the media, but really? :banghead:
You have never seen a thread like this?
LOLOL YOU just joined this month>>> give it time. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members