VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which facts?

After this most recent PC I am not certain there are many facts for them to operate with, at least not yet. Whether they find them remains to be seen.

I don't get the defile part. It doesn't mean rape I don't think. I read prostitution or molestation. Did he try to sell her and somewhat told LE? How would they know ? Can anyone clarify?

If not in relation to other cases, the "intent to defile" as defined above could be in relation to attempt to prostitute. Maybe there were photos? Online attempt to prostitute?

Or a rape kit found

There's a distinct difference between waiting for evidence and being an apologist for the obvious suspect. Many folks have been doing the latter. JMO.

Many people here, who you are mocking, have said they are waiting for evidence and exploring other possibilities. Not one person here has said JM is absolutely innocent. I reported these kinds of comments last night, and I'm disappointed they weren't taken care of. We all have the right to discuss all theories here without being mocked.

BUT HE DOESN'T LOOK CREEPY! He looks like such a nice guy... Right.

How many times in all these cases when there is a murder we hear the neighbors say...
He was such a quiet man.
He was always so nice.
Bla Bla Bla

They are charging him w/ abduction and attempt to defile, less than 2 weeks later, without knowing where Hannah is? I don't think getting a conviction in this case will be difficult, no matter how much evidence they have or do not have.

Well there you go..I think it's safe to say now that LE has a lot more evidence than we know about and they're not just going after JM "willy nilly"

JVM / HLN gets it all wrong

JVM says his record is only 3 speeding tickets.

<modsnip>

I don't get the defile part. It doesn't mean rape I don't think. I read prostitution or molestation. Did he try to sell her and somewhat told LE? How would they know ? Can anyone clarify?

Maybe he offered to find a girl for some random WG (or RG or BG or some other guy)

There's a distinct difference between waiting for evidence and being an apologist for the obvious suspect. Many folks have been doing the latter. JMO.
IMO, there was nothing to be an apologist for.

Sufficient probable cause for an arrest warrant.

Sounds like Longo heard the feedback about how he came off and is trying hard to seem calmer.

i think how he came off before was intentional and he was coached by the FBI how to sound. There was an intended effect.

This part of the code suggests "trafficking" (imo)

Abduction (iv) of any person for the purpose of prostitution

Mods: can we speculate on connection to other cases now?

Respectfully, Could there be a separate thread for that? Right now I want this thread to focus on Hannah and what is going on in her case. I think a separate thread for other potential victims would be best so that everyone who is in this thread for Hannah doesn't get all confused and lost. We have had enough confusion and getting lost and this thread is going so fast that anything other than info on Hannah is likely to cause more problems with everyone trying to keep up.

After this most recent PC I am not certain there are many facts for them to operate with, at least not yet. Whether they find them remains to be seen.

I respect that they may have something, but ugh...without anything more than "This is what he is wanted for" and looking at all LE has done already, that something could be anything unfortunately. I mean...what if they found sex toys in his apartment? That would lead them to believe he was interested in a sex crime. But have they linked that to Hannah? Dunno...for now.

:doh:

JVM: He was being tailed and they lost him?? Missed that part...Is that what they said?

Yes, Saturday he went to police station, asked for a lawyer, he didn't provide any info then he left the police station. Police followed him "overtly" and he began driving erratically (in his sister's car blue Sentra) and police backed off following for everyone's safety. Chief just said he's been on the run 3 days now.

NO answering my own question...............he isn't charged w Murder. JMO

I'd say abduction with intent to defile leaves him out of MH case. No DNA match.

Geez...abduction? Then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members