VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think they look just alike!! And without those dreads even more so.

Oh wow!!!! Me too!!! That is nuts!! But, I just asked my coworker and she didn't think so as much.... :dunno:

I may have missed it, and I've tried looking, but does anyone have pics or know what's in the area of Mcgradys where HG goes off the screen?

Thanks for the explanation. My understanding was that when requesting a judge sign an order for a search warrant, police had to have probably cause to believe a crime was committed and it had to list very specifically where they intend to search and what they expect to find. Are you saying that if a person is on probation or parole, these rules no longer apply?

BBM. I recently helped a loved one with parole/probation and I did so with the full knowledge that my house could be searched, investigated or visited at any time while I housed them. I had absolutely NO problem giving up my rights and consenting to a search at any time. I had not committed a crime (ever) and had nothing to hide.

I cannot understand JM going all fugitive when there is NO crime against Hannah that has been proven yet. It just seems like there is something that HE knows that he is very afraid of being discovered.

Friends of JM comparing him to Lenny from Of Mice and Men--may accidentally physically hurt people more than he means to.

He hurt someone the night Hannah disappeared, just hours before he was with her, and he "hurt them severely". Was roughhousing in a bar.

On Coy Barefoot live right now

And the roughhousee can't be pressured to press charges?

He could have already communicated with LE

Seriously. I'm shocked he's not getting this out there. Tomorrow??:thinking: In such a high-profile case? And him having so much seemingly pertinent new details? I don't get it...

Caller asked to talk to Coy off-air. Quiet now. That's weird.

and why at all with the "certainty" Longo has about JM?

Unless, perhaps, some of the electronic information garnered was Hannah attempting to contact Safe Ride and was bumped due to overload of the service.

Seriously. I'm shocked he's not getting this out there. Tomorrow??:thinking: In such a high-profile case? And him having so much seemingly pertinent new details? I don't get it...

BBM

Being a cynical so and so, I very much get it.......

Oh wow!!!! Me too!!! That is nuts!! But, I just asked my coworker and she didn't think so as much.... :dunno:

I think everyone sees things differently and I think another problem is people are expecting to see every detail the same, but it wouldn't be the person who actually drew this up has never seen the person in question he just based his drawing on the victims account and I would be screwed in that situation because I wouldnt remember what that guy looked like and almost wouldn't care as long as I was a live to tell about it. Granted after the initial shock I might would try desperately to give an accurate description.

I may have missed it, and I've tried looking, but does anyone have pics or know what's in the area of Mcgradys where HG goes off the screen?

I looked in google maps street view and there isnt anything there that is open. it is a small strip of businesses with McGradys being at the far end where the video is taken. The other businesses were 8-5 typical places.

friends of jm comparing him to lenny from of mice and men--may accidentally physically hurt people more than he means to.

He hurt someone the night hannah disappeared, just hours before he was with her, and he "hurt them severely". Was roughhousing in a bar.

On coy barefoot live right now
wow!!

My guess:
Rape victim from 2005 told LE that she believes JM could be the guy.
LE then goes and gets an additional search warrant with permission to get DNA from JM's apartment.

Is this possible? Holes?

The nose is quite distinct and similar. I'd imagine it was so distinct that the victim recalled it vividly. My bet is that that part of the sketch, at the very least, is accurate. Not saying it is the same person, of course, but that nose is very, very close to our POI here.

I got distracted by family. Did I miss anything with Coy or just him crying and various unhelpful people calling in?

Coy Barefoot: "While rough housing in another bar" LJ Matthews "hurt someone" earlier in the night, per a friend.

Hmmm...preemptive explanation for injury to JM??

Edit-oops sorry didn't see the post where the other person was injured severely. Well, nah, let's just have a look at this other person. Severely injured? Did they get medical assistance?

I can probably get you accurate screenshots from street view when I'm at my computer. But I'm on my phone now. I know that area well so I should be able to figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind