VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is JM's photo on the wanted poster a mug shot from 9-19-14? How did they get far enough Friday to take a mug shot?

Police have said that the photo on the Wanted poster was obtained from the DMV where JM went to get a driver's license on Sept 19th. No info as to whether his license was up for renewal or whether he was replacing a lost license, but that's where the photo came from.

I'm still thinking perhaps Hannah died accidentally (reaction from a date rape drug, vomited and choked on it) and JM freaked out.

Always a possibility. It is also on my list of theories too.

IMO, LE has EVIDENCE that Hannah was in JM's car or apartment. I mentioned before that when searchers were being briefed on how to search, and what to search for, her pink phone case, her top and her white shoes were mentioned. Her black pants were NOT. "IF" Hannah's panties or pants were in JM's possession, then the only way for him to have them is to have taken them from Hannah. I don't think she willingly gave him such items, and then is never heard from again. Nooo!!!

Just being seen in public is not a crime. Going into that bar, not a crime. Evidence of some sort PROVES that JM and Hannah were together after that. With the known fact that Hannah is not here now, hasn't been seen since, then she is not staying away voluntarily. She was abducted/kidnapped against her will!! :moo:

Do we know she had them on?

bbm Maybe she went Commando

Everything he is doing makes HIMSELF appear guilty.

heck his Lawyer cant even step up and say something.

I thought most here wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but he sure ruined that. for me anyway

All JMO

Re: looking for evidence in Hannah's apartment...

Is this the first we've heard of them checking HER apartment?? Wouldn't they have done that right away, check her computer, look for journals, etc... Any Rx meds...

I would think they have been there but maybe no they are going back for something specific. My guess (aka wild speculation) is they are look for stuff to prove/disprove whether she had ever met JM before.

I've seen this mistake made repeatedly now, so thought it would be helpful to explain:

Section § 18.2-48 refers to 5 DIFFERENT types of Class 2 abduction/kidnapping felonies:

Abduction (i) of any person with the intent to extort money or pecuniary benefit

Abduction (ii) of any person with intent to defile such person

Abduction (iii) of any child under sixteen years of age for the purpose of concubinage or prostitution

Abduction (iv) of any person for the purpose of prostitution

Abduction(v) of any minor for the purpose of manufacturing child *advertiser censored*

There is no money, prostitution, or pecuniary benefit requirement for abduction with intent to defile (sexually molest).

Tracey, do you agree that since Hannah's body has not been found in the vicinity of Tempo that she must have gotten into a vehicle? Have you seen any evidence at all that Hannah got into Jesse's vehicle? I haven't. So the until that evidence is presented, then other possibilities for Hannah's disappearance are on the table. That's all I'm saying.

I'm still trying to figure out where this came from?? :thinking:

Don't be confused. Just because evidence hasn't been made public, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. LE is under no obligation to let us (the public) know what they have. They've had probable cause for, is it 4 search warrants now? Also charges have been made for abduction. Does it all mean he is guilty? Not necessarily. We really do not know what they have, but they have something for it to have gone this far.

You said that so much more nicely than I. :blushing: Thank you!

Ref: Hannah's pants, I asked cville_bob to come and clarify. He was a searcher.

Something terrible has happened to Hannah, or she would be heard and seen. LE knows what they're doing and who they're looking for as a suspect. IMO, crimes are often what they appear.

Whatever happened to the eye witness interviews Coy Barefoot promised to release, from the night she went missing? Either he was silenced by LE or they never did exist. Or, I'm being cynical and he just hasn't posted them yet. I think it will be interesting to hear about the roughhousing in the bar that led to him accidentally hurting someone, just before he was with Hannah.

To those who wish to convict Jesse Matthew based solely on the fact that he's been charged by the authorities..........I hope to never have you as a "jury of my peers".

Just because the police have not released all the evidence does not mean they have no evidence beyond Hannah leaving Tempo with JM. LE never releases all they have until trial. So just because you are in the dark it does not mean they are.

Believe it or not, LE does not want to waste resources chasing the wrong perp. That would lead to the real perp getting away and being able to commit more crimes.

Tracey, do you agree that since Hannah's body has not been found in the vicinity of Tempo that she must have gotten into a vehicle? Have you seen any evidence at all that Hannah got into Jesse's vehicle? I haven't. So the until that evidence is presented, then other possibilities for Hannah's disappearance are on the table. That's all I'm saying.

I definitely agree that it is most likely she got into a vehicle. I have not seen evidence that Hannah did or did not get in JM's vehicle. Have you? Call me naïve, I have faith that this police chief and this DA HAVE seen evidence and I'm going with that.

I find it odd that no eyewitnesses--either on or off the record--have come forward claiming they saw Jesse and Hannah at the Tempo bar/restaurant that night.

There have been, however, only in social media, so we can't post it here.

Sorry, I meant I was was wondering where people were talking about guy offering to walk her home.
Then I just was writing my own thoughts about what I thought about the possibility of HG being lost. I don't think she was. Sorry for the confusion...

Ah, okay. A boy she was with before she went off on her own said he offered to walk her home but she declined his offer. It's in the early news reports of her disappearance.

BBM. This is the first I've read this. If in fact this was a deliberate move by the leaders of the search to not mention anything about looking for her pants and/or underwear, then this is a huge development!

BBM

It's a huge development if you take a very small fact and turn it into a very large conclusion. <mod snip>.

A lot of the questions and answers we're all speculating on could be answered IF LJ/JM would turn himself in and speak with LE. :please:

Hi Jo... I too think he's the perp. BUT, I still will not be shocked if they link him to MH.

exactly the way I feel case just seem so familiar and geographic locations are so similar and the sketch certainly does not rule him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suns12035