VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe people can make jokes about such a tragic situation. This is still a mystery. I would personally like to see all of the evidence before I make judgments. I also would like to see this case end with Hannah found alive. I am saddened about my little town. My mother just informed me that the police surrounded a man and his mom having lunch at McDonald's on Pantops yesterday. The man had braided hair but was not the same man. His mom was on the local news stating that a woman was just "staring" at them while they were eating lunch so she had a feeling someone thought her son was Jesse Matthew. Of course they were having lunch but this type of hysteria leads to that which does not lead to cases solved. I have enough professional experience which I do not wish to share to also know that the police are not always honest and thorough either. I guess there are good humans and there are not good humans. I am going to reserve judgment and opinion and speculation until I hear more information that is rock solid. I wish everyone would really take a giant step back and hope that Hannah comes home alive. I keep this hope because of the girls they found alive after 10 years. I was kidnapped by some very weird individuals in Charlottesville when I was in high school. I was lucky to get away when one of them got out of my car (yes, they took me and my car) while it was still running so I jumped in the drivers seat and just left. These two weird men were caught because I went straight to a motel close by and they called the police. These two men had a another victim in the trunk of the car they were driving drugged up and had been responsible for a string of crimes throughout Virginia. The two men were not from Charlottesville at all. Yes, they went to jail. Miracles do happen every single day. Thank you.

Don't think that I will ever forget this quote by Michelle Knight; one of the Cleveland, OH Three, "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly."

If he turned himself in, why would they have started out the presser praising the cop that apprehended him ??

No, he didn't turn himself in..............

He seemed to me a guy desperate for a "victory" and was delivered one on a silver platter when Jesse Matthew turned himself in. Chief Longo is not Supercop. He's chief of police of a college town with a medium sized population. That is all.

JM did not turn himself in. See previous links.

This is kinda a stupid comment because it's not based on reality but based on a movie, but from the first time I saw Longo speak my mind went straight to "The Silence of the Lambs" movie where Clarice was commenting on a news conference saying something like, "that's smart, that's really smart"-- and then she commented that they were saying the missing woman's name a lot or something to make the missing woman more human.

I know, I know. . . life is not a movie. However writers sometimes *do* research these things.

Seriously, what was he doing? Catching some rays? All while Hannah's family has to wonder what happened to their daughter? :maddening:

This is the local news that said he "turned himself in" prior to the news conference. Sorry do not have video of them saying it.

http://www.wric.com

Edit: I assume they got it wrong :)

I'm relieved that JM is in police custody & that he's alive b/c HANNAH'S FAMILY DESERVES ANSWERS AND JUSTICE. (I've really been worried he would either take himself out or pull suicide by cop, leaving sooooo many questions unanswered.)

Prayers answered there, all the way from Texas - wow!

Now, where is Hannah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is kinda a stupid comment because it's not based on reality but based on a movie, but from the first time I saw Longo speak my mind went straight to "The Silence of the Lambs" movie where Clarice was commenting on a news conference saying something like, "that's smart, that's really smart"-- and then she commented that they were saying the missing woman's name a lot or something to make the missing woman more human.

I know, I know. . . life is not a movie. However writers sometimes *do* research these things.

the do. that was the whole point of the parents at the pc, the toy, the stories about her being eldest grandchild etc. It's to humanise to the perp. tug on his heartstrings.

MOD NOTE:

Please stop assuming that he turned himself in. I have read 4 MSM news media links indicating otherwise. The post that claimed that has been removed until a link can be supplied supporting that claim.

I cannot believe people can make jokes about such a tragic situation. This is still a mystery. I would personally like to see all of the evidence before I make judgments. I also would like to see this case end with Hannah found alive. I am saddened about my little town. My mother just informed me that the police surrounded a man and his mom having lunch at McDonald's on Pantops yesterday. The man had braided hair but was not the same man. His mom was on the local news stating that a woman was just "staring" at them while they were eating lunch so she had a feeling someone thought her son was Jesse Matthew. Of course they were having lunch but this type of hysteria leads to that which does not lead to cases solved. I have enough professional experience which I do not wish to share to also know that the police are not always honest and thorough either. I guess there are good humans and there are not good humans. I am going to reserve judgment and opinion and speculation until I hear more information that is rock solid. I wish everyone would really take a giant step back and hope that Hannah comes home alive. I keep this hope because of the girls they found alive after 10 years. I was kidnapped by some very weird individuals in Charlottesville when I was in high school. I was lucky to get away when one of them got out of my car (yes, they took me and my car) while it was still running so I jumped in the drivers seat and just left. These two weird men were caught because I went straight to a motel close by and they called the police. These two men had a another victim in the trunk of the car they were driving drugged up and had been responsible for a string of crimes throughout Virginia. The two men were not from Charlottesville at all. Yes, they went to jail. Miracles do happen every single day. Thank you.

:grouphug: Thanks for sharing your story.

Memo to future fugitives from justice: "Do not go through Texas, they will apprehend you"!

Israel Keyes (January 7, 1978 – December 2, 2012) was an American serial killer, .... Keyes was arrested by the Texas Highway Patrol in the parking lot of the
Cotton Patch Café in Lufkin, Texas, on the morning of March 13, 2012

He seemed to me a guy desperate for a "victory" and was delivered one on a silver platter when Jesse Matthew turned himself in. Chief Longo is not Supercop. He's chief of police of a college town with a medium sized population. That is all.

Do we know for sure that he turned himself in? That news doesn't seem to have come directly from police.

I wonder if the case will be pretty quiet now until LE finds Hannah or finds significant evidence to charge him w/ murder w/o a body.

I wish it were one step closer to finding her.

Don't you think that it is a step closer? By having him in custody we're a lot more likely to find out what happened than having him on the run. Or more than if he had chosen the easy way out...

Do you have a link that substantiates your claim that JM turned himself in to Galveston Police? This is the first I've heard of this, curious to know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair