VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the same lawyer he consulted Saturday at the police station. Both the lawyer & LE have confirmed this. LE have also stated, & explained why, they did not have grounds to arrest him at that point.

May I suggest checking media links forum here, & a quick google ?

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but background research/reading helps.

Understood. But who can check media links and do any sort of googling while trying to keep up with this forum? HA!!! Just thought I'd add some opinions as a newbie.

Sorry for my dumb question...I presume his lawyer is not with JM atm, but would be okay for TX LE to attempt to question him? Or have FBI suggested/told them not to communicate with him (JM) until he is extradited back to VA? Is the FBI permitted to request/suggest/order what I've asked in my previous question?

I wonder if his friend told him about this place. I would think it's not your run-of-the-mill hiding/camping spot.

I'm fascinated by all of this waterfront property that isn't developed yet.

It's not a place I would pick tho. He shouldn't have messed with Texas!

I can confirm this.Ive cruised to the Caribbean on several occasions and no passport is needed....unless laws have changed recently.

Well, I too cruise a lot.. here is the information straight from the largest cruise line in the World

CRUISE TRAVEL
U.S. Citizens
Carnival highly recommends all guests travel with a passport. Although a passport is not required for U.S. citizens taking cruises that begin and end in the same or a different U.S. port, travelling with a passport may help to expedite your CBP clearance upon return to the U.S. Additionally, passports are required in the event you need to fly from the U.S. to a foreign port should you miss your scheduled port of embarkation, or need to fly back to the U.S. for emergency reasons.
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) allows U.S. citizens (including children) sailing on cruises that begin and end in the same U.S. port to travel with one of the WHTI compliant documents, listed below. Additionally, the same document requirements apply when taking a cruise that begins and ends in a different U.S. port.
• Valid U.S. Passport
• Passport Card

• Original or suitable quality copy of a Birth Certificate (Issued by a government agency: state/county/city) and a government issued photo ID if 16 years of age and older.
• Original Certificate of Naturalization
• Trusted Traveler Program Membership Card, e.g., Nexus Card, Sentri Card or Fast Card
• Enhanced Tribal Card
• A Consular Report of Birth Abroad
• Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL) – only acceptable at land and sea ports of entry. It cannot be used for air travel outside the U.S. The word ‘Enhanced’ must appear on the driver’s license. The following five states currently issue an EDL: Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Vermont and Washington. -- So, NOT TRUE for everyone
Copies of U.S. passports and naturalization papers, hospital and baptismal certificates are not WHTI compliant documents, therefore, are NOT acceptable.
Birth certificates from Puerto Rico issued prior to July 1, 2010 are not valid forms of proof of citizenship that is accepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Guests from Puerto Rico either need to present a WHTI-compliant document or a government-issued photo identification with a validated birth certificate issued after July 1, 2010.
*If you need to obtain a passport quickly, Carnival recommends that you contact VisaCentral at www.visacentral.com/carnival or by phone: 1-866-788-1100. Callers should mention that they are sailing on Carnival to receive discounted service fees.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88#q-543535

I wonder if his friend told him about this place. I would think it's not your run-of-the-mill hiding/camping spot.

Bolivar is such an out-of-the-way place, I can't even begin to tell you. It's well known as a prime fishing spot for those in the fishing community and people enjoy traveling to Bolivar peninsula for the ferry experience, but that's about it.

Maybe not international
Teens abducted for trafficking and found at a truck stop 9 days later.
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5382645

I wouldn't rule out international - these guys MS-13 have "associates" in Virginia

In 2011, Alonso "Casper" Bruno Cornejo Ormeno, an associate of MS-13 from Fairfax, Virginia was sentenced to 292 months in prison for child prostitution. Ormeno recruited juvenile females into a prostitution ring by locating runaway children.[42]

In June 2012, Rances Ulices Amaya, a leader of MS-13, of Springfield was sentenced to 50 years in prison for child prostitution. He was convicted in February 2012 for trafficking girls as young as 14 into a prostitution ring. They were lured from middle schools, high schools, and public shelters. Once acquired by Amaya, they were required to have sex with a minimum of 10 individuals per day.[43]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13#Illegal_immigration_and_human_smuggling

ALEXANDRIA, VA—Rances Ulices Amaya, 24, also known as “Murder” and “Blue,” was sentenced today to 50 years in prison for recruiting girls as young as 14 from middle schools, high schools, and homeless shelters in Northern Virginia and forcing them to engage commercial sex acts on behalf of MS-13.

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/pre...-in-prison-for-sex-trafficking-multiple-teens

Well, I too cruise a lot.. here is the information straight from the largest cruise line in the World

CRUISE TRAVEL
U.S. Citizens
Carnival highly recommends all guests travel with a passport. Although a passport is not required for U.S. citizens taking cruises that begin and end in the same or a different U.S. port, travelling with a passport may help to expedite your CBP clearance upon return to the U.S. Additionally, passports are required in the event you need to fly from the U.S. to a foreign port should you miss your scheduled port of embarkation, or need to fly back to the U.S. for emergency reasons.
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) allows U.S. citizens (including children) sailing on cruises that begin and end in the same U.S. port to travel with one of the WHTI compliant documents, listed below. Additionally, the same document requirements apply when taking a cruise that begins and ends in a different U.S. port.
• Valid U.S. Passport
• Passport Card

• Original or suitable quality copy of a Birth Certificate (Issued by a government agency: state/county/city) and a government issued photo ID if 16 years of age and older.
• Original Certificate of Naturalization
• Trusted Traveler Program Membership Card, e.g., Nexus Card, Sentri Card or Fast Card
• Enhanced Tribal Card
• A Consular Report of Birth Abroad
• Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL) – only acceptable at land and sea ports of entry. It cannot be used for air travel outside the U.S. The word ‘Enhanced’ must appear on the driver’s license. The following five states currently issue an EDL: Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Vermont and Washington. -- So, NOT TRUE for everyone
Copies of U.S. passports and naturalization papers, hospital and baptismal certificates are not WHTI compliant documents, therefore, are NOT acceptable.
Birth certificates from Puerto Rico issued prior to July 1, 2010 are not valid forms of proof of citizenship that is accepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Guests from Puerto Rico either need to present a WHTI-compliant document or a government-issued photo identification with a validated birth certificate issued after July 1, 2010.
*If you need to obtain a passport quickly, Carnival recommends that you contact VisaCentral at www.visacentral.com/carnival or by phone: 1-866-788-1100. Callers should mention that they are sailing on Carnival to receive discounted service fees.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88#q-543535

Highly doubt he would be looking to take a cruise. They would check his id too, their is security and homeland security links with cruise ships these days.

Bolivar is such an out-of-the-way place, I can't even begin to tell you. It's well-known as a prime fishing spot for those in the fishing community and people enjoy traveling to Bolivar peninsula for the ferry experience, but that's about it.

Thanks for the info. So would it be safe to say somebody pitching a tent would be uncommon for that area? Heck is it even allowed? Sure isn't in my Country.

I'm fascinated by all of this waterfront property that isn't developed yet.

It's not a place I would pick tho. He shouldn't have messed with Texas!

I believe it was all wiped out in a hurricane. In fact, on one of the streets it looks bare, but if you go further houses suddenly appear that were there back when the google car drove down before the hurricane.

Somebody posted this link above, but the pages are going too fast for me to go find it, so I'll re-post without quoting. Looking at the google map, I can totally see why he wouldn't expect anyone to find him at this location....except for the small detail of those license plates.

https://www.google.com/maps/@29.512...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-I4h4ZOHkpu0B58degSQ5A!2e0
Whether he intended to end up there or not, it does look like the "end of the line" and an appropriate place to think on what the heck his life has come to, knowing there's a warrant for his arrest. I hope he enjoyed the waterfront view, because I suspect it'll be a long, long time before he gets to sit on the shore again.

I come from a family that includes a convicted killer. It was a crime that was terrible. He made an awful mistake that ruined many lives. But he manned up because there was a part of him that was human. I hope this is the case of Jesse did it. That he comes clean for the family. And himself. So many people say they know him to be decent and good. Let's see.

Ok, I'm just going to say it. He seems very child like in so many of his choices. Like a child and a child who doesn't think things through and who has impulse control and defiance issues...
He had some 22 traffic offenses combined between Albemarle & C-Ville
On the night Hannah Gilbert disappeared, he parked his very obvious car practically right in front of the CPD Hdqrtrs.
LE wants him to come in for questioning and he just ignores the issue.
He finally goes to the PD, walks into the station with a list of lawyers and ask them to get him a lawyer
He runs from the police when he hasn't even been charged with a crime.
When he does have a warrant, for traffic offenses, he takes his sister's 16 year old car and drives to an island in Texas
and camps on the beach in a tent.
He didn't even steal tags to put on the Nissan.

There is something wrong a disconnect here. He was a DL in College...it just makes you wonder, IMO.

Who can sleep? I think I will sleep more peacefully tonight though.

Me too. Knowing he cant hurt anyone else. And with the hope of finding Hannah and Justice being served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franckybaby999