VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I don't think this is related to sex trafficking, but it's not to say missing women in VA. are not linked to it. Or any missing woman for that matter. I live in this area and as I stated earlier, even our local news had a long segment about the trafficking on I-81. No they aren't always from good families, but that's not to say it could change in future. There are only so many homeless women one can take before they start looking for new people. It's off topic and not related to this thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if sex trafficking of all types of women from different backgrounds becomes more of a priority for LE and FBI. We have many women missing in this areas and no bodies found. There are major highways linking to parts of the US. I don't know why it bothers people when this subject comes up. (Maybe because it clogs the thread?) Sadly it's something new that will need major investigating in the future as well.

I want to stress I don't think it's a part of this case, but its a new topic investigators will now have to put on the list. Right up there with drug trafficking.

Sorry for my dumb question...I presume his lawyer is not with JM atm, but would be okay for TX LE to attempt to question him? Or have FBI suggested/told them not to communicate with him (JM) until he is extradited back to VA? Is the FBI permitted to request/suggest/order what I've asked in my previous question?

I think TX LE can question him, but would only do so if VA wanted them to. Also, TX LE would have given JM the Miranda warning when he was arrested so I doubt he's talking to any LE.

Still waiting for the hard evidence.. forensic results and/or body.

Since when did someone elses ADHD become everyone elses problem? :waitasec: Some people are just coming to this thread after getting off work. For those who have been here awhile theres a thing called skimming that works wonders in situations like this.

:panic:If skimming were not allowed , I would be lost.

Thanks for the info. So would it be safe to say somebody pitching a tent would be uncommon for that area? Heck is it even allowed? Sure isn't in my Country.

Camping is allowed on Bolivar. It is on the Mainland. I'm not sure if there is a charge for camping, but you are supposed to get a parking pass if you are camping on the beach, I believe. Cars are also allowed to drive on the beach. Bolivar is a Peninsula, not an island. People take the ferry over from Galveston or do like we do and drive there from I-10 which does not require a ferry.

I am seriously considering the trafficking angle now. What if JM sold Hannah to a group that took her to the Galveston area and he was going there to try and get her back somehow? Far fetched I know but this whole case is bonkers so far.
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by even this.

'
Many of these cable show hosts covered missing women for a year. Many of their shows started off nightly with similar cases -- and they can't even be bothered to cover a Press Conference on Hannah Graham now?

bs

You are correct. When we board cruise ships here in New Orleans, we have to show our passports (or other acceptable form of ID) as we enter the terminal. I'm sure the same is true in other ports.

I don't think I've ever had to show a passport to travel to St Thomas or St John (US territories)???? Of course, traveling to Texas instead of Florida to get to one of those places would be bizarre I would think. I do know that once there you can get to other islands illegally pretty easily though.

You don't end up arrested on Bolivar Peninsula because he was captured on his way to somewhere else,(within the US anyway). That was his end of the line place and it certainly seems as if he had a purpose for traveling there....I wonder what it was?

Let this be a lesson for all of us. If you see something suspicious that just doesn't sit right - call it in. All it took to find him was one concerned citizen.

Does arrest equal conviction in your mind? What evidence have you seen that tells you Jesse Matthew is guilty of hurting Hannah Graham?

Me too. Knowing he cant hurt anyone else. And with the hope of finding Hannah and Justice being served.

'
Many of these cable show hosts covered missing women for a year. Many of their shows started off nightly with similar cases -- and they can't even be bothered to cover a Press Conference on Hannah Graham now?

bs

Jane V Mitchell covered it, but I find her so annoying in general that I switched off and used the link provided here.

I think TX LE can question him, but would only do so if VA wanted them to. Also, TX LE would have given JM the Miranda warning when he was arrested so I doubt he's talking to any LE.

His attorney can and probably will be contacted. That attorney, also, may have a local (Galveston County) attorney meet with JM and represent him before extradition.

Does arrest equal conviction in your mind? What evidence have you seen that tells you Jesse Matthew is guilty of hurting Hannah Graham?

His behavior so far. Consciousness of guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User1652735