VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still hung up on the video when JM is first spotted in the mall, before he crosses over. If you stop it at the very beginning over and over and watch slowly, you can see it looks like he is just standing still at the edge of the frame, talking on the phone. He appears to hang up the phone and then WG walks out...then, they are both watching Hannah. It is still weird to me...but I know WG has been ruled out. Something still looks weird about that video almost like someone had phoned him saying, "Here she comes...she is the girl walking alone in the sparkle shirt." ...who knows...would love to see phone records to find out who he is talking to at that very moment!!!

Wonder if Ferguson left an impression on him and had anything to do with his decision to run?

Do you think it is possible that he's just guilty and doesn't want to be caught? That LE actually have good reason to charge him?

You don't end up arrested on Bolivar Peninsula because he was captured on his way to somewhere else,(within the US anyway). That was his end of the line place and it certainly seems as if he had a purpose for traveling there....I wonder what it was?

I don't think he knew where he was going. Assuming he left his cell behind so not to be tracked, he may not have had access to iphone apps so many people rely on to help navigate. jmo

Lol. Yes but do they turn purple under light?

I don't know...has anyone thought that maybe the guilty party is actually WG and LE actually does have a narrow focus? Perhaps an ISIS angle, both of them foreign recruits? Sex trafficking? MS-13? Makes me wonder...especially with the whole passport/latex gloves connection.

Hope they checked the tent and car for cell phones etc
Like a disposable phone.. If they find texts to lawyer can they use that against him?

Makes sense because even motels these day usually ask for ID's. . . .

Camping is less expensive, no (or less) surveillance cameras ....

I wonder if this helped him to make the decision to camp instead of go to a hotel/motel, too?

:waitasec:

You are totally right. See below:

You know, maybe I;m wrong about him not talking. There was a reason Longo did what he did at his pressers. He was profiling, IMO and likely trying to pressure the suspect based on what he knew about him.

I stated earlier the fact that JM did show up at the police station and then left without speaking to police, evidences conflict and that the pressure was getting to him. That probably wouldn;t be the case if he was a stone cold sociopath. (And you don;t have to be a psychopath or sociopath to murder a stranger, BTW).

So maybe that shows he has some feelings. Maybe it shows those feelings can be worked on so he feels the urge to talk.

In many of these cases of murders/abductions/rapes, LE is eventually able to get perps to talk. In fact, I've learned that Miranda is kind of a joke. Most criminals do talk. And LE are trained in getting them to. We happen to see the cases where there are not confessions, because those cases stretch on and become bigger news as they are typically not solved quickly.

JM worked at a hospital, he has a a lot of seemingly nice friends, he volunteers with kids playing football, right? He has a a grandma who loves him. Maybe all of that will work in Hannah's favor and he can be made to talk.

I've seen in various cases over the years that a lot of crooks eventually confess because they hold onto what they;ve done and are burdened by it. Yeah, they know they're going to prison, but it's like they can;t bear the burden of what they;ve done.
Yes. Yes. Yes.

IF JM knows something related to the disappearance of Hannah Graham, now he has the opportunity to tell and let it go. Now it's time for him to be a MAN and not a little scared boy who may have made a horrific decision or performed a horrible act. I hope he will see it this way and relieve himself of that guilt. JMO. Her parents deserve to know where she is! IMO

What does this mean?

Eta: sorry, meant to reply with quote to the post I often see that simply says "subscribing."

You are totally right. See below:

You know, maybe I;m wrong about him not talking. There was a reason Longo did what he did at his pressers. He was profiling, IMO and likely trying to pressure the suspect based on what he knew about him.

I stated earlier the fact that JM did show up at the police station and then left without speaking to police, evidences conflict and that the pressure was getting to him. That probably wouldn;t be the case if he was a stone cold sociopath. (And you don;t have to be a psychopath or sociopath to murder a stranger, BTW).

So maybe that shows he has some feelings. Maybe it shows those feelings can be worked on so he feels the urge to talk.

In many of these cases of murders/abductions/rapes, LE is eventually able to get perps to talk. In fact, I've learned that Miranda is kind of a joke. Most criminals do talk. And LE are trained in getting them to. We happen to see the cases where there are not confessions, because those cases stretch on and become bigger news as they are typically not solved quickly.

JM worked at a hospital, he has a a lot of seemingly nice friends, he volunteers with kids playing football, right? He has a a grandma who loves him. Maybe all of that will work in Hannah's favor and he can be made to talk.

I've seen in various cases over the years that a lot of crooks eventually confess because they hold onto what they;ve done and are burdened by it. Yeah, they know they're going to prison, but it's like they can;t bear the burden of what they;ve done.

They never confess...IMHO...I just think back to all the other ones that fooled everyone...Scott Peterson, Joran Van Der Sloot...they all had families that cared for them. They all had a good life. Why do something like this? It is a part of their make-up...some type of wiring.

I read a few news articles early last week about Hannah and just read a few tonight, so I'm not "up" on everything, but I read something about 2 attempted kidnappings or attempted sexual assaults that happened earlier in the night in the same area of town Hannah was when she disappeared. Were these rumors? Sorry if they have been squashed and I'm resurrecting them.

There were attacks the same weekend. They have gotten minor coverage.
http://wtvr.com/2014/09/19/two-char...orted-same-weekend-hannah-graham-disappeared/

I've been lurking since the beginning. I definitely see where he looks guilty. What frightens me is what if he's some scared guy that ran because he knows how things "typically" go in these cases and is innocent. I hope LE has a big smoking gun, because he's already been convicted by the media and a lot of us, me included. I am Caucasian if that matters and this is 100% JMO.

It would be a reasonable assumption that forensic evidence would rule him out. Or in.

Not to be morbid, but after all that time, with decomposition, it would be impossible NOT to have evidence in the car at this point. My guess is that there is zero chance he returned to the body, but if so, they'll be able to tell pretty quickly based on things they find in the car. Otherwise, keep the search in the Charlottesville are and don't worry about the route he may have take.

They never confess...IMHO...I just think back to all the other ones that fooled everyone...Scott Peterson, Joran Van Der Sloot...they all had families that cared for them. They all had a good life. Why do something like this? It is a part of their make-up...some type of wiring.
But I think maybe he doesn't fit the narcissistic profile as much as they do? Alot of his friends and family claim otherwise. People commit horrible crimes. Some regret them. Not all are sociopaths/pyschopaths.

Camping is less expensive, no (or less) surveillance cameras ....

I wonder if this helped him to make the decision to camp instead of go to a hotel/motel, too?

:waitasec:

Have to show an Id at most hotels to even get a room in Virginia. Maybe he assumed it would be the same in other states?

Is it?

The charges against the 6-foot-2, 270-pound Matthew surprised Dave Hansen, who first met him about 11 years ago when Hansen served as an assistant pastor at an area church.

"I always thought he was a gentle giant, just a nice guy," Hansen said. "He seemed genuine with his faith and spirituality. ... I don't see him doing this at all, but that's usually the case, I guess."

Hansen said he's only kept up with Matthew through Facebook, but ran into him at the university's medical center within the last year. He said the soft-spoken Matthew greeted him in an elevator with a high-five.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/suspect-captured-in-case-of-missing-uva-student?ocid=ansnews11

I am still hung up on the video when JM is first spotted in the mall, before he crosses over. If you stop it at the very beginning over and over and watch slowly, you can see it looks like he is just standing still at the edge of the frame, talking on the phone. He appears to hang up the phone and then WG walks out...then, they are both watching Hannah. It is still weird to me...but I know WG has been ruled out. Something still looks weird about that video almost like someone had phoned him saying, "Here she comes...she is the girl walking alone in the sparkle shirt." ...who knows...would love to see phone records to find out who he is talking to at that very moment!!!

I initially thought they were working together, the way JM looks over in WG's direction, WG stops in a doorway and then follows Hannah. Still weird to me TBH.

I'm actually curious what made the citizen call him in as a suspicious person if beach camping is somewhat common. Super glad s/he did, but curious what stood out.

It's possible that a parking pass is required, and they ran his DL for the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966