VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the article from Daily Mail about JLM previously being accused of rape - I have seen a few posters (in previous threads) expressing their doubt about the credibility of DM. Saying things like "I wouldn't put any trust in DM" etc. I didn't ask back then but now I do want to know what lead you to form that opinion? They seem to have these big headlines before most other media do ... JMO.

The Daily Mail is a UK newspaper borderline tabloid. Not as bad as some, middle ground somewhere. They are always quick to print stories, a bit more daring than eg BBC. Sometimes they get things wrong but quite often not. The photos are always good, the writing is usually bad because it's been rushed/copied. It IS worth a look, I doubt they'd publish a rape story without being sure of the facts. But as with many news outlets, handle with care / pinch of salt.

I would also like to know if one is required to give DNA when arrested in VA for an assault charge. This might help to exonerate him from possible involvement in similar attacks/abductions that occurred in the area.

See my post about ten minutes ago...I tried...

Oh my ... :banghead: sadly, I saw right through this "gentle giant" from the beginning, so I'm not surprised! I have a feeling he's been getting away with things for awhile now ... Poor Hannah! :(

Yes me also!
But what scares me is he gets away with these things..... why?

Have not had a chance to get caught up yet this morning and I am slammed at work so I probably won't get caught up. But I just have to say that it boils my blood that Hannah is still missing. Who knows whether or not JM harmed her and at this point I don't really care. Her parents still don't have their precious daughter and her brother still does not have his sister and it makes me so angry that more than likely, someone took it upon themselves to take her from them and not return her where she belongs. I am just so stinkin angry this morning that every day I turn on the news and see more horrific things that humans are doing to one another. You are not allowed to just "steal" people! What is wrong with this world today?? :tantrum: :furious:
Ok, I feel better now, sorry for the rant.

didn't they say charges were dropped for lack of EVIDENCE.

Maybe he CANT then there would be no dna then he would get upset and go ballistic.

could be why there was the INTENT to defile charge.

or he used a condom....

So maybe he was trying for one last vacation...since he is not fighting extradition? Just cannot get a handle on this guy...

In regards to the article from Daily Mail about JLM previously being accused of rape - I have seen a few posters (in previous threads) expressing their doubt about the credibility of DM. Saying things like "I wouldn't put any trust in DM" etc. I didn't ask back then but now I do want to know what lead you to form that opinion? They seem to have these big headlines before most other media do ... JMO.

I've heard this, too; however, they were the first media outlet to announce his name, and they got it right.....

This article is a bit suspect since they seem to be calling it "Christian Liberty University," which is not the name, but we'll see. (I do realize they could just be pointing out it is a Christian university, which is also dumb, since it doesn't matter since sexual assault occurs over all/any/no religion....).

Have not had a chance to get caught up yet this morning and I am slammed at work so I probably won't get caught up. But I just have to say that it boils my blood that Hannah is still missing. Who knows whether or not JM harmed her and at this point I don't really care. Her parents still don't have their precious daughter and her brother still does not have his sister and it makes me so angry that more than likely, someone took it upon themselves to take her from them and not return her where she belongs. I am just so stinkin angry this morning that every day I turn on the news and see more horrific things that humans are doing to one another. You are not allowed to just "steal" people! What is wrong with this world today?? :tantrum: :furious:
Ok, I feel better now, sorry for the rant.

very true :(

Oh I think we will hear a lot more!

He's been arrested for having something to do with Hannah's disappearance.
Yesterday it was reported here -a thread or two back-- that at least one female student said he bugged her about going out...when she was many years younger than him.
Today we learn JM lost a scholarship and was kicked out of college because of sexual assault allegations.....

i think there is lots more.

Texas mayyyyyyyyy not have been the best place to go to "hide". He best be glad he didn't try anything there - lots of women have their CCL. The odds may not have been in his favor IMO. Hoping that LE has the evidence they need to convict the perp and praying that he sings like a canary about Hannah (and any others that may be involved). All my opinion.

The Daily Mail is a UK newspaper borderline tabloid. Not as bad as some, middle ground somewhere. They are always quick to print stories, a bit more daring than eg BBC. Sometimes they get things wrong but quite often not. The photos are always good, the writing is usually bad because it's been rushed/copied. It IS worth a look, I doubt they'd publish a rape story without being sure of the facts. But as with many news outlets, handle with care / pinch of salt.

I found this DM article more credible because of all the specific sources they name. It specifically quotes and names 3 players from the football team, plus they got a statement from the Lynchburg police, as well as the lead investigator in Hannah's case.

I've heard this, too; however, they were the first media outlet to announce his name, and they got it right.....

This article is a bit suspect since they seem to be calling it "Christian Liberty University," which is not the name, but we'll see. (I do realize they could just be pointing out it is a Christian university, which is also dumb, since it doesn't matter since sexual assault occurs over all/any/no religion....).
big difference is it is KNOWN for being a Christian University...that's its draw. :)

I'm betting several puzzle pieces in other cases start falling in....

Texas mayyyyyyyyy not have been the best place to go to "hide". He best be glad he didn't try anything there - lots of women have their CCL. The odds may not have been in his favor IMO. Hoping that LE has the evidence they need to convict the perp and praying that he sings like a canary about Hannah (and any others that may be involved). All my opinion.
VA is CCl too

VA is CCl too

Oh my ... :banghead: sadly, I saw right through this "gentle giant" from the beginning, so I'm not surprised! I have a feeling he's been getting away with things for awhile now ... Poor Hannah! :(

Yes and they quote several former football teammates of his by name - each one tells the same story. I hope *someone* in the U.S. media follows up with this line of investigation. I would think if this proves to be true, they would be embarrassed that it took the Daily Mail to break this important part of the story. (And yes - I realize that they don't have the best reputation with everyone but with this many named sources, it rings true to me.)

One poster on the last thread said he would have had to supply DNA in 2009 when he was charged with assault-is this true? At what point in VA do suspects have to submit to DNA, if anyone knows, while I go look it up...

Also, Imo, Hannah being aware of the danger of being "lost" and intoxicated, as per her tweet about the girl she helped to a bus, is puzzling considering what her actions and movements were on the night she disappeared. What on earth compelled her to leave her friends and walk around alone, I guess we will never know.

ETA: it appears VA can take DNA at time of arrest, either for all crimes or all "serious" crimes, depending where you read, but does not define serious. So JM may have been in the system for a while, thus eliminating him from Morgan, etc. Or he may not have been. So there, clear as mud.

About Hannah's tweet, which is really heartbreaking--you have to wonder if this sort of thing (being lost and confused and alone after drinking too much, and realizing later how vulnerable she had been in that state) had happened before and the tweet was a sort of cry for protection if it ever happened again. Whatever made her write it, the message was right and true, and how crushed she must have felt that final night, wandering around alone and disoriented, and even though she tweeted repeatedly for assistance, no one came to help her. She was probably actually relieved to have a man she didn't even know offer to take her under his wing. It's all just unbearable to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime