VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I was thinking about the whole thing with her going downtown when she did and that she alone. She was at a party, she is seen on video more then once and appears to be rushing/running/jogging, I have wondered if she was out trying to buy more alcohol for the party and JM offered to buy it for her. jmo idk

IMO, (and experience from my albeit very outdated student days) this is highly unlikely. The last person who would go for more alcohol would be an underage partygoer.

She may not have wanted to submit to the rape kit and someone even getting close to her "down there" for an examination.Seems reasonable to expect of a victim after a suspected rape, if not entirely rational.

I dont often make derogatory comments about victims or alleged victims but is it possible she was also a bit prudish about such thingsas well given where she was enrolled.

What came to my mind is that she might have showered before going to the hospital.

When I was in college there were certain people -usually male locals- that everyone knew could get them alcohol. You'd give them the money and a tip.

I wonder if he was one of those guys?

That might explain why she was comfortable with him.

No but usually intoxicated folk lose their inhibitions. IMO.

People that have know and worked with JLM have also commented on his not respecting personal boundaries.

i think he is going to be the guy in the MH case. That being said the reason why they quickly and firmly addressed the AM case is because someone else is already convicted of that.

Do we really think he is that smart? To get away with it and plant the shirt later on?

I understand your frustration. Proof reading would have gone a long way.
However, mistakes happen all the time. Just a few weeks ago the Roanoke Times printed the score wrong with the Ohio State/VT game. ANYONE working on that story knew it was a huge deal that VT beat Ohio St but they got it wrong in the end. A sports gaff in no way relates to the personal attention needed when dealing with a missing person's last known whereabouts, but many people have been mis-stating Hannah's name for Heather. Tempos will hear about this mistake and feel horrible, IMO.
And her name is only wrong on the TOP..the headline...I think that part was written by the publishing org, not the restaurant itself.

The Tempo time stamp on the receipt (1:10), coupled with their statement that HG was outside, suddenly makes the timing of her last text sort of interesting. Would ten minutes be enough for them to get to the car and start en route to where either he did intend to take her or where she at least thought he intended to take her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not directed at you Skigirl. How is it possible the time stamp for a purchase said 1:10 at Tempo and the Tuel's video shows a time stamp of 1:08? I know the two establishments are close together, but how is that humanly possible to walk a block and around the corner, go in, order something, and get it rung up and PAID in 120 seconds?? I don't get it :confused:

I initially thought the same thing. But I feel like it does, b/c it would shed more light on the relationship that she and JM had. Imo, if they both went inside the bar and had a drink together (for example if that were confirmed by eyewitnesses), it would indicate they were on quite friendly terms.

Whereas, if it's true HG just stayed outside while JM was inside, then it indicates- at least to me- that it's possible they weren't that friendly, but that she was perhaps just waiting for him to give her a ride home. kwim?

I have no idea why he went in and she stayed out,I do at this point believe it. As was pointed out, it wouldn't look good for Tempo if another witness came forward and said they were both seen inside.
But I sense that she was comfortable enough with whatever he said to her as she waited for him
Whether it was the promise of ride or something else... it seems that she was not afraid at that point
It remains to be seen whether they knew each other prior to that night

Don't know why they would even waste time with that unless they have proof Hannah was in the car with Jesse going to Texas.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 30m
MT @TracyABC13: Authorities will conduct search for Hannah Graham in Galveston County Texas.

So they think he may have took her/her body to TX with him now?

I am sure Longo started to say, in this case AND ...he paused and stopped.

I do not believe this is his first dead girl.

He may have honed his skills of quickly identifying women in need or that were approachable, as a Cab driver.

100% agree; sexual predators don't start with rape and murder, they work their way to it and if he was involved in other incidents, especially those that have gone unsolved for a few years he probably became overconfident with Hannah, thinking he won't get caught. It would seem that he's been this way for a long while.

Not directed at you Skigirl. How is it possible the time stamp for a purchase said 1:10 at Tempo and the Tuel's video shows a time stamp of 1:08? I know the two establishments are close together, but how is that humanly possible to walk a block and around the corner, go in, order something, and get it rung up and PAID in 120 seconds?? I don't get it :confused:

You are assuming the timestamps are all correct.
A time on a receipt is based on the time the register/computer has. Times on videos are based on the time the recording system has.
Times on these devices could have been off be a few minutes.

I hate typing this.
Jesse Matthew learned EARLY that you
1. Don't get caught
2. Don't allow an accuser to come forward

I agree. He seemed to get away with so much. Did it give him a sense of entitlement? Does it account for his Brazen behavior?

:
this is a bit crazy but I'm wondering are those Hannahs black trousers he's wearing in the shop cctv , where he bought the "off"

I need a lie down

Don't beat yourself up. I had the same though at first, but there is no way he could squeeze into them. They do highly resemble women's yoga pants, though. :hilarious:

Longo does say he knows "[Hannah] and Jesse Matthew weren't the only people in the Tempo Restaurant that night." They must know she was inside but that doesn't mean they got that info from Tempo or its employees. It is obviously Tempo's stance that she was NOT in the restaurant. LE might know better.
Link below at time mark 18:32

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26588920...s-make-emotional-plea-for-help-from-community

I wonder if this is why Chief was so adamant about asking who saw them together. My guess is patrons say we saw her in there with him but Tempo staff is stonewalling. The statement as written would pertain only to Tempo staff presumably - that employees say she was never inside. I would doubt that self serving "press release" covers patrons who were there at the time. JMO of course.

I agree, it's a little strange. JMO but maybe it was a "hey I've got to run and meet someone outside really quick, close out my tab and I'll be right back to sign for it" situation. TOTAL speculation of course, but it's an idea that addresses both the timing and Tempo's assertion that Hannah waited outside the restaurant while Jesse ran in...

And her name is only wrong on the TOP..the headline...I think that part was written by the publishing org, not the restaurant itself.

They don't bother with proof-reading - their Twitter describes their menu as modern Fench. ( as in French?)

Yes, getting from the downtown mall to what we call "the corner", which is very close to the area where she said she was lost, would be very easy to do by car in 10 minutes.

Yeah, in looking at the map and the location of Tempo and 4th, iirc where he parked his car, it would take like 5 minutes going south and you wood be in farm country/heavy wooded areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy