VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he keep that vest thing on in the plane?

Don't know it looks like a bullet proof vest ? I wonder what safety measures were in the air? I guess likely not public knowledge? I wonder if he had one of those stun belts on like Hodi wore in Court?

:(

I am so sorry.

I certainly don't want to start a popcorn thread here, but I have to wonder. Was popcorn with him during or immediately after he dumped Hannah (sorry, I think she was dead shortly after they left the mall)? I think he probably took her into the country. I was thinking of plants and grasses that could have been transferred or stuck onto either JLM or transferred from JLM to his dog when he finally got back to his apartment.

I certainly think its possible. I have read he is very fond of his dog. And sorry to those that got mad about the mention if popcorn the other night. I am a hopeless animal lover.

Please, has anyone seen anything indicating where JM was intending to move at the end of the month? I believe it was reported that his apt was listed for rent, available Oct? Anyone seen or heard?? Thank you
I have not heard/read anything on where Jesse intended to go

Please, has anyone seen anything indicating where JM was intending to move at the end of the month? I believe it was reported that his apt was listed for rent, available Oct? Anyone seen or heard?? Thank you

There's been a craiglist ad posted, I would guess by his landlord. It was linked in the last thread, I believe. But I didn't see anything indicating where he was going to move.

I keep wanting to check social media. I feel like there must be more of a foot print for him somewhere. But I can't find anything other than his FB.

I linked to the docs from Galveston in the arrest thread. It noted a federal warrant for the VA charge (kidnapping).

I think I remember an article saying it was because they were afraid he was fleeing to possibly Mexico. Does that ring a bell for anyone??

There's been a craiglist ad posted, I would guess by his landlord. It was linked in the last thread, I believe. But I didn't see anything indicating where he was going to move.
Gee. If its a vacant apartment I hope LE checked it for evidence right at beginning if they had that info.

I linked to the docs from Galveston in the arrest thread. It noted a federal warrant for the VA charge (kidnapping).

I think I remember an article saying it was because they were afraid he was fleeing to possibly Mexico. Does that ring a bell for anyone??

Wow, really? I'd be surprised by that unless he took her across state lines. That's actually really concerning as far as finding her body.

Not sure as far as jail goes but you do raise a good point. Hiding contraband. Prison might be a different story. One may be made to crop the hair.

Yup. When I was in high school some of the girls who wore beehive hairstyles hid razor blades in their hair. I would sure think prison would be very careful about all his braids. jmo

:(

I am so sorry.

I certainly don't want to start a popcorn thread here, but I have to wonder. Was popcorn with him during or immediately after he dumped Hannah (sorry, I think she was dead shortly after they left the mall)? I think he probably took her into the country. I was thinking of plants and grasses that could have been transferred or stuck onto either JLM or transferred from JLM to his dog when he finally got back to his apartment.

Who cares about the dog? Someone is looking after the dog. We did not hear that Jesse Matthews moved out of his apartment, and the roommates moved too, and the dog was left behind. The dog is cared for, and the dog is not relevant to the whereabouts of Hannah Graham. The man that made her disappear has been apprehended, and I doubt he'll see the light of day again. She is not accounted for.

Did I read that there is a $100,000 reward for locating Hannah in one of the press conferences? Hopefully people that own property between Tempo and the county line are checking all of the property for Hannah, and fences ... like what happened with Morgan. She was only found because a farmer was checking fences.

I don't think there is any reason to believe his dog is missing. I think we would have heard it from a reporter, or somewhere. Maybe someone with twitter can ask one of the reporters, Coy or Parker, to be sure!

Shhh! Us infantile Americans arent supposed to be able to do sarcasm remember?

I'm not American. So I may be exempt lol
I best stop the glass of wine has made me a bit giddy and I don't want to upset the mods

I like your thinking about the dogs . Although I doubt he went home and got the dog that night, if he returned to the crime scene later while "walking the dog"
. where did he regularly walk the dog? isolated places? was he scoping out places while "walking the dog"

The dogs fur might have picked up pollen or soil particles unique to certain areas.

Bring popcorn downtown...

Good thoughts, that he may have used popcorn as an excuse to check out where he put her?

I'm not sure you actually read this post before responding.

Who cares about the dog? Someone is looking after the dog. We did not hear that Jesse Matthews moved out of his apartment, and the roommates moved too, and the dog was left behind. The dog is cared for, and the dog is not relevant to the whereabouts of Hannah Graham. The man that made her disappear has been apprehended, and I doubt he'll see the light of day again. She is not accounted for.

Did I read that there is a $100,000 reward for locating Hannah in one of the press conferences? Hopefully people that own property between Tempo and the county line are checking all of the property for Hannah, and fences ... like what happened with Morgan. She was only found because a farmer was checking fences.

I happen to care about the dog. I think most here do, as those who care about what happens to young girls tend to also have a soft spot in their hearts for animals. There is room in our hearts to care about both. As to where JM was going to live after leaving the apartment, perhaps he was intending to camp out somewhere until getting another place. That would explain how he may have had the tent that he used in TX. JMO

Clearly you didn't comprehend my posts. I'm not bringing it up to ask if someone is looking after the dog. Evidence found on and from dogs have been used to solve crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member