VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really creeps me out, is when the WG steps out of sight and then waits for her to pass him, then creeps out and starts walking behind her. :hills:

If what he's saying is true, he could be a protective dad-type, heard a group of loud young men coming his way, glanced over, saw a visibly upset woman in front of them, and made an assumption she was being harassed so he decided to step in and make sure she was OK. Followed her until she met up with the mystery black man. Maybe he heard those boys before he even saw Hannah.

OK. I think the person being called "dreads guy" or "black guy" is actually a pregnant woman. Especially the person in the footage of the square where Hannah walks across the back. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop)

This person walks like someone whose center of gravity is off, back slightly arched, shoulders above hips.

And I still agree with the cops about the reflection. That footage is shot through 2 panes of what is likely thick security glass, that CAN alter the appearance of colors, because it makes a primitive prism effect. So it's actually a combination of several optic effects, through several lenses and panes of glass, both reflection and refraction are at play.

*sits in the corner and waits to be told she's wrong*

Oh, I think you could be right about the pregnant woman.

Some of us are way more paranoid when drunk, and more likely to run (me).
I think I remember LE saying during the press conference that she was very intoxicated.
(also, side note, I think WG is way older than 30-40)

when you're in fight or flight mode you are also not too coordinated. combined with being a bit buzzed I think stumbling off a curb is not a big deal. she didn't fall or lose her balance. when you are drunk you are not aware of danger and you walk slower. you think everyone is your BFF. I think she was maybe buzzed but she walks and runs a straight line quite quickly. I cannot run drunk at all. I expect cell phone guy was enjoying the chase and the fear he caused in her. typical mid 30-40 year old white guy psychopath.

Ian Forsyth ‏@i_forsyth 10m

8-10 cop cars just flew down market street going headed east, lights blazing. Feels like they may have found something #HannahGraham

What is Rivianna
It's a river (Rivanna) east of Charlottesville. My very first post on this thread said something like, "at least there are no rivers or watercourses for her to fall into" because I felt it was unlikely that she would have continued that far from her last known location(s). The river is really nowhere near her university or where she lived. I'm shocked... I can only hope this is a false alarm, but it sure sounds bad...

I've been watching the videos and am wondering if the male who waited in the doorway and then started following Hannah wearing something dark colored on his belt or hooked to his pocket?

@NBC29 3m

BREAKING: @HenryGraff reports police expect to release description today of unknown black male sought for questioning in #HannahGraham case.

Reminds me of the young woman in England, earlier this summer, who was video stumbling after being out drinking and was later found in the river...

LE are characterizing the older white man as a 'cooperative witness.' i think that says a lot, actually

This gentleman reminds me of the Kenia Mongue case out of Colorado. The killer ended up being the good samaritan who happened to call police and report he was the last one to interact with her. I am sure this guy knows more then he is saying.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I don't have a link/notation to back this up (just going on memory/prior criminal justice student), but some perps get a thrill out of being involved in the recovery of the crime. It's an additional thrill for them; it's a sort of "in your face" to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche