VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once at college, a friend of my brother's have him a "beer with a twist". Bro was tripping for the next couple of hours. We never found out what it was.

she didn't look like she was out of her mind... just a little drunk. i mean, she could still walk quickly and purposefully and compose texts

If what he's saying is true, he could be a protective dad-type, heard a group of loud young men coming his way, glanced over, saw a visibly upset woman in front of them, and made an assumption she was being harassed so he decided to step in and make sure she was OK. Followed her until she met up with the mystery black man. Maybe he heard those boys before he even saw Hannah.

Hmmmm. He looks like he is creepering her. Why not go up to her and actually protect her, instead of just following her? It makes him look bad.

Does the mystery black man with dreadlocks approach her after the video of this guy coming out behind her, and is there video corroborating his story? I can't see the videos, except for the Fox news one.

Drunk people wind up in bodies of water a lot, unfortunately.

I'm afraid something bad happened at the second party and she left to walk it off, found herself walking, and just kept going, and by the time she sobered up enough to realize what she was doing, she was hopelessly lost and her phone was dead.

I've been watching the videos and am wondering if the male who waited in the doorway and then started following Hannah wearing something dark colored on his belt or hooked to his pocket?

I notice that too. It appears to come up above the waistline in a straight line too. on the left. is open carry legal in VA? would you have a holster on the left? maybe a cell phone case?

Does she seem to almost run when she passes the display case - it's like she ducks down for a second.

LE is calling the witness "creepy"? Really...

Hmmmm. He looks like he is creepering her. Why not go up to her and actually protect her, instead of just following her? It makes him look bad.

because sometimes girls feel even more freaked out when dudes approach them, even if it's positive? it's awkward for an older male

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I have spent a fair amount of time at the downtown mall on my work trips to UVA. I always stayed at the Omni and went out to the bars and restaurants on the mall. The last time that I was there (about a year ago or so) I went into Miller's bar. I heard they had pool tables upstairs, so my colleagues and I went up to check it out. We were completely and utterly shocked by what we saw. Most of the people in there were meth addicts. Many had sunken faces, missing or grey teeth, sickly skinny, scratched up faces. We looked at each other in shock because it was nothing you would expect in the downtown mall in Charlottesville. We attempted to play a game a pool, but one man accused me of being an IRA spy and it became quite scary, so we left. My point is that this even though their are many upscale restaurants and shops in this area, there are also many seedy characters.

I notice that too. It appears to come up above the waistline in a straight line too. on the left. is open carry legal in VA? would you have a holster on the left? maybe a cell phone case?

Does she seem to almost run when she passes the display case - it's like she ducks down for a second.

A right-handed person would carry on the left side for a cross-body draw from a shoulder/body holster. Cross-body draw lets you draw easily if you carry under a suit jacket.

I'm sure this is way late but I tried to get a screen shot from this video. It shows Hannah and a person with white shorts and a slightly darker top walking in the Jewelry store video. Its around 0:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UmfLTWEuQEU
View attachment 59220

yah, her hair is coming down over both shoulders. dreads had his tied in one ponytail on the back of his head. she has bare arms and light colored. dreads had short sleeves. it's very similar but not the same person. she's tucked and he isn't as well.

I can't imagine being in a college town ,in an area which would attract college age people and nobody recognizes her (I mean she's 5'11" and intoxicated)..I also noticed hardly any females of college age in the videos..I just feel there should be more witnesses..

Yes it is.

yah, her hair is coming down over both shoulders. dreads had his tied in one ponytail on the back of his head. she has bare arms and light colored. dreads had short sleeves. it's very similar but not the same person.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Is the police activity at the Rivianna and the police activity at Wollen Mills warehouse the same place? I heard it was unrelated, but does that go for both places?

I think the "holster" thing could be one of those black leather belt holsters for a cell phone. IDK know why, he looks like the type of guy who would have one.

yah, her hair is coming down over both shoulders. dreads had his tied in one ponytail on the back of his head. she has bare arms and light colored. dreads had short sleeves. it's very similar but not the same person. she's tucked and he isn't as well.

I agree that it isn't the same person. Hopefully, whoever it is, will come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche