VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really gets me though, is that if you're right, she seemed to be charging directly into imminent danger with what appears to be a sense of purpose and urgency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They might know each other and had planned to meet.

I wonder what Sketch would look like with dreads.

I think the reflection footage is being shot through a storefront that has a glass entrance such that there is a right angle in the glass. I think the reflection is when she walks past this angle of glass, leading to distortion of Hannah.

What really gets me though, is that if you're right, she seemed to be charging directly into imminent danger with what appears to be a sense of purpose and urgency.

I'm thinking maybe he posed as a 'good Samaritan' and offered her a ride or something. Because,

when you're drunk, everyone is your friend :/

I think the reflection footage is being shot through a storefront that has a glass entrance such that there is a right angle in the glass. I think the reflection is when she walks past this angle of glass, leading to distortion of Hannah.

Why no distortion of the man following?

I have watched it three times and I swear I keep seeing two different men. The first looks thicker and wearing jeans, the second, younger and clearly wearing shorts. And I see her clearly in all of the clips with her crop top and black leggings. I also am seeing someone in white alongside her in one clip.
I see the same thing. It is not her reflection because that figure has a white top on and she obviously didn't. At first, dreadlock kid is on the other side and nowhere near Hannah. It looks like you can be on the near side of the jewelry store and look through to the other side. At first the dreadlocked kid is on one side and Hannah is on the other, IMO. Creepy white guy was lurking in that cubby. I feel like we are seeing the videos in the wrong order.

so there is more video of the dreads dude, right?
how terrible if this is the only footage they have.

I thought the 'woman' walking next to Hannah looked like she was wearing white bottoms an a darker (possibly Navy color) top. Isn't dreads guy wearing both light bottoms and light top?

when you're drunk, everyone is your friend :/

Or when you're scared and desperate and you've been wandering around for over an hour lost...and someone shows you a little compassion, maybe that arm around your shoulder seems comforting :(

this is horrible. it's like we know the beginning of the end and that's it. half-answers.

I wonder what Sketch would look like with dreads.

I'm sorry I can't remember the exact FB Source, but someone commented that the person of interest in another high profile case now has dreadlocks.

The post is by reporter Parker Slaybaugh, and the poster is JA.

My hope is that every coed in every college watches this video.Danger lurks everywhere.So do not go it alone.You are not invincible.

Remember the video is probably sped up. Also, maybe she was moving quickly to try and get this dread guy away from her. Maybe the last thing she wanted to do was stop when this guy came and put his arm around her. It would not surprise me if white creepy guy and dread guy were in cahoots. White creeper could've come forward to "snitch" on dread guy cuz the heat was being turned up. In the still pic posted above with the red arrows pointing the players out, it looks like dread guy was already rounding the corner when she came into the frame. Like he knew she was coming. He would not have seen her coming from the other side of the center thingy. I'm thinking white creeper called dread guy to let him know she was coming. He could've been following incase she put up a huge fight or something. Just a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor