VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post caused me to rewatch both videos, and for the first time I think this is correct. They could be the same dreads guy.
I give no credence to the fact that she "seems to know him," as some have said, because if it is the same guy the women who he high fived also "seem to know" him. He is probably just that sort of guy.

I don't know about panhandling, though--I would think a panhandler would pick someone slow with a purse to con, not a nearly running distressed drunk girl.

I STILL have a weird feeling about cell phone guy:
1. He started following Hannah almost immediately
2. Instead of reporting about the dreadlock guy, he reports on some mystery guy--which would imply he was worried about Hannah enough to follow her right away, but there was actually no real threat to her until AFTER the dreadlock guy had come and gone?

I would not rule out these two being a team, and the mystery guy not existing. But I could be wrong.

I definitely think there is footage of this mystery dude, and LE has seen it. I can't see a POI description and possible sketch put forth due to only one eyewitness account.

This video clearly shows her walking next to someone wearing white around the 5 second mark. Its clear as day to me. And the person who follows is wearing dark pants AND a white shirt and has a beer belly. Maybe that is the suspect and not WG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmfLTWEuQEU&safe=active

[video=youtube;UmfLTWEuQEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmfLTWEuQEU&safe=active[/video]

It was said that he saw a black man put his arm around Hannah and that is when he stopped following her. So where was that? I would like to know if WG walked in front of the Tuels around that corner or if he stopped ahead of time.

Dreads guy was behind a little bit in the first video. So perhaps this suspect saw Hannah first and stopped and put his arm around her, and then WG left the scene, and then dreads guy caught up with them and walked next to Hannah as the suspect trailed behind.

So I am implying the suspect and dreads guy are friends.

Also notice all of the people walking after her. It was busy and if she felt danger she could have easily screamed and had people come to help her.

No, theres a black guy with black shorts on as the video cuts off or is cut short. I can not see his full body. Nor is it possible tell what he looks like fully. His legs look healthy ( thats all I can see and his shoes.).. he is young maybe 23-28 yrs old. Just by looking at his calf maybe early 30's.

He is way in the back as the video cut off.. He is moving very fast by video.. could just be the video speed.. I don't know if this guy the old cwd is talking about. I still don't trust him and his story

On the news they just reported she was walking with a woman

What?? Is this a reputable news source? I think probably not....they need to check their sources.

The ONLY things that make sense here are that all of us really are seeing things and that's just a reflection after all, and not dreadlocks guy (or a woman, or any random person with long hair and a belly); OR, WG is lying. And if he's lying and purposefully giving a description of a black guy that does not match the black guy she's actually WITH, why would he lie? Only conclusion is they were in it together.

I suppose LE could be leaving out the fact that WG saw dreadlocks guy with her first, then another black male, but I doubt it.

I feel like these poor LE agencies need even more help. I think there just aren't enough of them to physically get through all of this as quickly as they/we would like.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 29s
UPDATE: @HenryGraff reports police are inside downtown mall bank looking for surveillance video in #HannahGraham case pic.twitter.com/h0ZVrUYpw5
Charlottesville, VA

The FBI is getting involved, so that is great news!

I notice the library is @ 2nd, Market & 3rd...NE of the area on Main in question. Is there much of a homeless presence in that general vicinity? I know libraries are places they frequent... might be a place to inquire re the/a poi. Greyhound is also close by to the W.

In the video, from what I saw, Hannah is walking east, on the south side of Main, across the street from the jewelry store, is that correct?

I think the LE know more than we do...i doubt they would put out a sketch of someone if not important they may have seen more video that they aren't showing to not scare this guy from running. Just putting out a sketch and not showing him on video..because the video may not be clear enuff to show who it is but to the poi..he would know it is him and he could run. The LE may be collecting more info on this person.

Your post caused me to rewatch both videos, and for the first time I think this is correct. They could be the same dreads guy.
I give no credence to the fact that she "seems to know him," as some have said, because if it is the same guy the women who he high fived also "seem to know" him. He is probably just that sort of guy.

I don't know about panhandling, though--I would think a panhandler would pick someone slow with a purse to con, not a nearly running distressed drunk girl.

2. Instead of reporting about the dreadlock guy, he reports on some mystery guy--which would imply he was worried about Hannah enough to follow her right away, but there was actually no real threat to her until AFTER the dreadlock guy had come and gone?

I would not rule out these two being a team, and the mystery guy not existing. But I could be wrong.

Were not sure if the WG in the video is the same witness. Now if their the same then it is a very strange thing. He reports on some mystery black guy on camera but not the dreadlock guy. Strange indeed.

Panhandling? No offense but how on earth did you get that impression?

I got same impression...at beginning of jewelry video when the 2 women walking he appears to hold out his hand and the woman puts her hand up...maybe he asked for change or something. Some thought they gave each other a high five but looks more like she kinda brushes him off

Wouldn't it be wild if CWG was lurking on SM or WS and saw the sightings report I posted a week ago and was like "ha, I'll just describe him!"
Wow! That could very well be possible.....crazy but possible!!! lol

I think WG stated she was in some distress and that's why he followed her...would have been nice if he just asked her if she needed help instead of following her

Is there something in there that disagrees with what I said? I didn't see anything different from what I stated.

Clearly she is walking stride for stride with someone, it appears said person is in the 200 plus range, wearing what appears white shorts and also appears to have dreads.

In context, a large man with dreads and wearing what appears to be white shorts was following behind her in the previous footage this may or may not mean anything with reference to her disappearance but the fact that she is walking or talking with someone as such somehow seems relevant.

I think, based on the latest information, we can stop rehashing about the dreadlocks guy. There are only two options that make sense based on what we know: 1) The witness is being dishonest and HE is involved (otherwise, why would he be dishonest?); or 2) The witness is telling the truth and there WAS a black male with the description given who was seen with Hannah last. The dreadlocks guy doesn't fit either of these scenarios. Am I missing something?

I don't really agree that those are the only options that make sense (though none of this makes a whole lot of sense even if White Knight is both truthful and accurate). I think it's correct to say that the man with dreads does not fit in with the two scenarios you've outlined, but I don't think the eyewitness testimony covers what we've been told or seen in the videos, either: a) initial reports said she was walking with a woman; we don't know who made that report or if it was just a typo, or what, but I'm not sure that it's been ruled out or contradicted by police; at least not to my knowledge b) the person in the video with her isn't wearing black pants, as described by the witness, c) the clothing in the jewelry store video looks a lot like (to many, of course not all) the outfit worn by the man with dreadlocks, d) the man (or woman) with her in the jewelry store looks, to some, as if he or she has long hair.

So, I would say that the witness may very well have seen what he said he did, and the video is distorted, or else there is some other explanation. Perhaps he was wrong and the guy wasn't wearing black pants or didn't have short hair. I don't know. I don't really think the case is closed on any possibility at this point.

Why would L.e want to throw a sketch into the mix, to confuse the public even more, if they knew or thought it was really the other guy?

Because if they know it's the white guy, no one needs to be searching for who it is, so it doesn't matter if we are searching for the wrong person. If they know they got the guy, he is the link to finding her and they have tabs on him. Would be nice to know if he took a polygraph or if there is more than one eyewitness.

NBC29 25m

UPDATE: @HenryGraff reports police are inside downtown mall bank looking for surveillance video in #HannahGraham case pic.twitter.com/h0ZVrUYpw5

This video clearly shows her walking next to someone wearing white around the 5 second mark. Its clear as day to me.

Could she not have also been simply passing a person on the sidewalk at that time? There was no evidence of the two people engaging with each other in that second or so of video.

Were not sure if the WG in the video is the same witness. Now if their the same then it is a very strange thing. He reports on some mystery black guy on camera but not the dreadlock guy. Strange indeed.
um...because it wasn't the dreadlock guy he says he saw putting an arm around HG..just my guess

No, theres a black guy with black shorts on as the video cuts off or is cut short. I can not see his full body. Nor is it possible tell what he looks like fully. His legs look healthy ( thats all I can see and his shoes.).. he is young maybe 23-28 yrs old. Just by looking at his calf maybe early 30's.

He is way in the back as the video cut off.. He is moving very fast by video.. could just be the video speed.. I don't know if this guy the old cwd is talking about. I still don't trust him and his story

You can see the guy walking with Hannah at the 7 second mark of this video.

Clearly she is walking stride for stride with someone, it appears said person is in the 200 plus range, wearing what appears white shorts and also appears to have dreads.

In context, a large man with dreads and wearing what appears to be white shorts was following behind her in the previous footage this may or may not mean anything with reference to her disappearance but the fact that she is walking or talking with someone as such somehow seems relevant.

Right. But this man with dreadlocks.... nevermind. LOL It's just too much to go through again.

I'm talking about the guy immediately following Hannah. You can't tell if he is black or white but he is wearing dark pants and a white shirt and has a beer belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990