VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can. They phrased it very carefully--and did NOT include a sketch.
They very clearly say they are looking for a man "a witness identified as..."
I think they are covering all bases, but not fully invested in mystery dude.

http://www.charlottesville.org/Index.aspx?page=635&recordid=2544&returnURL=/Index.aspx?page=33

I definitely think there is footage of this mystery dude, and LE has seen it. I can't see a POI description and possible sketch put forth due to only one eyewitness account.

I don't really agree that those are the only options that make sense (though none of this makes a whole lot of sense even if White <modsnip> is both truthful and accurate). I think it's correct to say that the man with dreads does not fit in with the two scenarios you've outlined, but I don't think the eyewitness testimony covers what we've been told or seen in the videos, either: a) initial reports said she was walking with a woman; we don't know who made that report or if it was just a typo, or what, but I'm not sure that it's been ruled out or contradicted by police; at least not to my knowledge b) the person in the video with her isn't wearing black pants, as described by the witness, c) the clothing in the jewelry store video looks a lot like (to many, of course not all) the outfit worn by the man with dreadlocks, d) the man (or woman) with her in the jewelry store looks, to some, as if he or she has long hair.

So, I would say that the witness may very well have seen what he said he did, and the video is distorted, or else there is some other explanation. Perhaps he was wrong and the guy wasn't wearing black pants or didn't have short hair. I don't know. I don't really think the case is closed on any possibility at this point.

Okay. LOL :truce:

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...ideos-Show-Missing-UVa-Student-275598671.html

"As the search for Hannah Graham continues, her family thanked law enforcement for its efforts, and the community for its outpouring of support. They said that although they are British, Graham has lived in Virginia since she was 5, and it is home.

&#8220;We express our sincere gratitude to law enforcement and everyone who is involved in the search for Hannah. We also thank the university for the full attention they are devoting to the situation. The kindness and support of so many &#8211; her friends at U.Va., particularly her friends on the ski team, her friends from high school, our neighbors, and the larger community &#8211; mean so much to us at this difficult time.&#8221;

Maybe dread guy is a female in white capris. Sort of looks like a ponytail as much as dreads........and it is sort of a strange outfit for a guy...............who knows? JMO

I see a guy with black shorts, but I can't tell that he is black. Also, why would LE then have not have said "black shorts" instead of black jeans?

No, theres a black guy with black shorts on as the video cuts off or is cut short. I can not see his full body. Nor is it possible tell what he looks like fully. His legs look healthy ( thats all I can see and his shoes.).. he is young maybe 23-28 yrs old. Just by looking at his calf maybe early 30's.

He is way in the back as the video cut off.. He is moving very fast by video.. could just be the video speed.. I don't know if this guy the old cwd is talking about. I still don't trust him and his story

What?? Is this a reputable news source? I think probably not....they need to check their sources.

The ONLY things that make sense here are that all of us really are seeing things and that's just a reflection after all, and not dreadlocks guy (or a woman, or any random person with long hair and a belly); OR, WG is lying. And if he's lying and purposefully giving a description of a black guy that does not match the black guy she's actually WITH, why would he lie? Only conclusion is they were in it together.

I suppose LE could be leaving out the fact that WG saw dreadlocks guy with her first, then another black male, but I doubt it.

It was on NBC Washington. It looks like the guy with dreads to me, but it is hard to tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmfLTWEuQEU&safe=active

Seems to me whom ever is walking beside her has their arm around her at this point...

It reminds me of a parent forcing their child to walk with them. Y'all know what I'm talking about-- like a pouty and having a temper tantrum kid and the parent gets the arm and forces them to walk alongside the parent.

I feel like he has his arm on her and is walking her someplace, deliberately.

I just noticed she doesn't seem to have a purse. I find that odd. Her pants are so tight she could maybe hold a credit card and her phone but not much else.

I'm trying to get caught up so this may already be addressed but imo, all this tweeter is saying is exactly what a lot of us are saying..... The Caucasian man that supposedly followed her to assist her, may not be totally honest. IMO

I guess I'm just giving LE more credit than that.

No, that IS the witness, the same white guy as before. His pants only look dark for a split second when he is in the shadows, but definitely the same guy.

I'm talking about the guy immediately following Hannah. You can't tell if he is black or white but he is wearing dark pants and a white shirt and has a beer belly.

I see a guy with black shorts, but I can't tell that he is black. Also, why would LE then have not have said "black shorts" instead of black jeans?

Look at the man immediately after Hannah. He fits the description of the suspect.

No, that IS the witness, the same white guy as before. His pants only look dark for a split second when he is in the shadows, but definitely the same guy.

How do we know this?

I would have done the same when in college. Purses are way too hard to keep track of when you are out partying. Not odd at all.

I just noticed she doesn't seem to have a purse. I find that odd. Her pants are so tight she could maybe hold a credit card and her phone but not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie