VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK, IMO if he was security he would have had no problem approaching her to ask if she was okay or if he could help call a cab for her. A security person usually wouldn't hesitate to approach someone like that because it's their job and they would interact with patrons frequently.
absolutely!!!

I enlarged that video and you are correct . She is walking with dreadlock guy and he is of equal stride with her with leads me to say he is pretty much the same height

So, is the person in the jewelry store video the dreadlock guy from Sal's? Is there no woman?

It would explain his movements, but what would take him so long to report what he saw to the Police? JMO

Because her friends didnt realize she was missing until Sunday and the story didnt hit the media until Monday?

Also wondering if he's an undercover officer.

garage.jpg

Look directly above the "W" in the sign on the Water Street Garage, inside the building. That looks like a camera to me. I'm assuming all video has been or is being reviewed from all the garages close to the Downtown Mall. The Water Street Garage was previously indicated as having had scent dogs track Hannah to, a few days ago.

Sleeping Rabbit, Poke Salad Alley, United States, 1 hour ago
I briskly walked Hannah's entire route this afternoon. McGrady's to Shell station: 6 minutes, 34 mile Shell station to east end of Mall where witness in car saw her:14 minutes, .71 mile Mall entrance to Sal's 4 minutes, and to Tuel's 5 minutes. Here are some observations. She had to cross Preston Avenue to be in front of the Shell station. Why? Though she enters the mall at the far east end, she is on the video going from west to east on the mall.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html#ixzz3DiAwiJhs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment on the DM article.

Here is my biggest problem with all the speculation about him being an undercover officer:
Why, then, is Hannah Graham missing?

It does not compute.

Because her friends didnt realize she was missing until Sunday and the story didnt hit the media until Monday?

Also wondering if he's an undercover officer.

Has there been any word of when the next press update might be?

I'm wondering if white guy was an ABC officer?

That's an interesting thought. I'm not very familiar with law enforcement in VA. What makes you think that?

If he was, he would have stopped her. At least here in Texas, it's kind of in their job description lol.

well, I'm wondering he starting to follow her was for that purpose. Once someone else joined her maybe he assumed she would be safe getting home. This could explain why he was cleared so quickly by police.

This could definitely have holes poked in it, just trying to drive some thinking

why was she downtown? she was last seen at her apt at midnight where she sees a couple in the hall of her building and she turns and goes back the other way?
what happened at her apt and why would she go down town on foot alone?

and why was she lost at 14th and Wertland? Isn't that right near her apt and the college?

I wonder if the holster people are seeing on WG is just a cell phone holster. It's kind of a "dad" thing to have, and he sort of seems to fit that description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber