VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all gonna think I'm bat***** crazy, but when my fiance (private investigator) and I watched the video, we both saw the white man and said, "he's a cop!" It was something about how he trailed her, or almost like secret service or something, he got ahead of her, blended, avoided, and pursued.

Yes going around to the bars and hangouts looking for a drug dealer that she knows. I said this because I grew up in a large city with many crack heads and tweakers and I know they get all wacky when they are fiending for a hit.

But what we know about Hannah so far does not indicate she was a crack head or a tweaker. For Pete's sake, she is a college student on the ski team which would make me the think the exact opposite of crack head or tweaker. IMO.

You're all gonna think I'm bat***** crazy, but when my fiance (private investigator) and I watched the video, we both saw the white man and said, "he's a cop!" It was something about how he trailed her, or almost like secret service or something, he got ahead of her, blended, avoided, and pursued.
Or maybe he's just done that a time or two? hmmmm

Hey Bogart,
Absolutely. This is the guy and if they find the POI in this case, they have Morgan's killer. Part of me is excited at the prospect for Morgan's parents, while the other part of me absolutely hates it for Heather's.
The "white guy" in the video more than likely has nothing to do with Heather's disappearance. Many guys do creepy stuff like follow girls in tight pants so they can stare at their backsides. If the police and FBI don't think it's him, it's not him. They have their reasons.
There is obviously a black guy with dreads in the video. The police are not looking at him right now (as some had incorrectly thought), but they are looking for a different black male with shorter hair. This doesn't surprise me as Morgan's killer was never mentioned to have dreads -- and Morgan's killer is CERTAINLY responsible for this. It is 2.2 miles exactly from JPJ Arena to the Mall and in a city of 50,000 people, 2 college girls disappearing in a drunken stupid over a period of just five years is no coincidence. It is this man. Whoever the police are looking for is Morgan's killer. This guy is out there and I don't believe he's been seen on any camera yet. Part of me thinks this because he's a pro and knows what he's doing. He has gotten away with at least 2 different violent crimes (rape and murder), and probably many more. He's not going to get a girl in an area that can be picked up by video. He's also going to do his best not to appear on any video on the night of the crime. These are just my thoughts.

I guess what I don't understand after looking at these videos over and over is what I seem to see is the BM with dreads... could he have been working with the shaved head and goatee?? I don't see a BM that matches the suspect description anywhere in the videos and it would be helpful from the witness (WM) to know how long after the jewelry store video he walked off thinking that she was ok ????

Before the videos came out there was a witness that came forward saying she was near downtown mall around 1am. I don't know if it is the guy in the video or another person.
IIRC, the first witness to come forward about seeing her at the mall was sitting in a car, so he/she would not be one of the people in the video.

I don't think you are crazy! I thought security guard.

I do not think she's a drug addict, I think someone ruffied her and she was frantically trying to get home. My daughter was ruffied and walked around like she was totally ok, but didn't remember a thing, people don't always pass out. To me she looks like she is purposefully walking, trying to figure out how to get home. I think someone totally took advantage of a poor naïve college girl. She was doing what a million other kids are doing, unfortunately she is missing. I pray for her Mom and Dad they must be going thru hell.

I guess what I don't understand after looking at these videos over and over is what I seem to see is the BM with dreads... could he have been working with the shaved head and goatee?? I don't see a BM that matches the suspect description anywhere in the videos and it would be helpful from the witness (WM) to know how long after the jewelry store video he walked off thinking that she was ok ????

If he is an eyewitness describing goatee guy he has to know exactly where goatee approached her. JMO

She seems more the type, to me, to be the silly "ohmygaaaahhhd I loooove you!" type drunk. That's not being mean or rude, I just had lots of friends like that back in college and they would get like that and no know fear when it came to talking to people they typically wouldn't associate with. Like what if hannah was looking to smoke a little, this random comes up and offers her to come party with he and whoever, and she drunkenly is like, "you guys are having a party, omg I just left a partyyyyy!" Lol it sounds like I'm insinuating she's an idiot, but I just wish I could better describe the type of drunk girl behavior I mean.

I'm going to post this again, because I find myself getting MORE suspicious as time goes on:

1. The daily mail article specifically says dreadlocks guy was ruled out, but does not say that about WG: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-teen-followed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html

2. LE has released a description of a person of interest "seen by the witness", but has not said they are ruling out the witness, nor have they released a sketch. While they praised the man for seeking them out, it seemed to me to be more about encouraging witnesses to come forward.

3. This video. This darn video. I can't get over the fact that WG starts turning to follow Hannah BEFORE she has even finished walking past him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8WV9wLBzdg

4. NO ONE else has said anything about a black man. There were a lot of people in front of that jewelry store.

5. If it is true that WG turned and left after he saw someone with Hannah, why did he follow her for so long without saying anything? He followed behind her near Sal's, then two minutes later tracked her in front of the jewelry store, where she was already walking with someone, then continued to follow her?

I am so, so sorry to WG if you are a good samaritan. Please understand that we simply want to bring Hannah home.

Agreed. We have no reason to believe she was a druggie. Even with the occasional reference which I have seen on her Twitter page. Maybe occasional and recreational..but trying to score drugs? No, IMO.
But what we know about Hannah so far does not indicate she was a crack head or a tweaker. For Pete's sake, she is a college student on the ski team which would make me the think the exact opposite of crack head or tweaker. IMO.

Or you know she was trying to make it to another bar BEFORE LAST CALL AT 2AM.
The speculation that she is/was on drugs is just insane. Why does that even matter? Does that make it better? The fact of the matter is that this poor girl was out in a busy section of town at a time when plenty of other people were out....the specifics of where/why/what she was doing is not really relevant to anyone here.

I'm going to post this again, because I find myself getting MORE suspicious as time goes on:

1. The daily mail article specifically says dreadlocks guy was ruled out, but does not say that about WG: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-teen-followed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html

2. LE has released a description of a person of interest "seen by the witness", but has not said they are ruling out the witness, nor have they released a sketch. While they praised the man for seeking them out, it seemed to me to be more about encouraging witnesses to come forward.

3. This video. This darn video. I can't get over the fact that WG starts turning to follow Hannah BEFORE she has even finished walking past him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8WV9wLBzdg

4. NO ONE else has said anything about a black man. There were a lot of people in front of that jewelry store.

5. If it is true that WG turned and left after he saw someone with Hannah, why did he follow her for so long without saying anything? He followed behind her near Sal's, then two minutes later tracked her in front of the jewelry store, where she was already walking with someone, then continued to follow her?

I am so, so sorry to WG if you are a good samaritan. Please understand that we simply want to bring Hannah home.

I hear ya. One issue with your #4....That WE know of. LE may have more info than they are sharing.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it just seems to create a lot of confusion for posters when they see a sketch being mentioned, when only a description of a possible POI has been released. No photo, video or sketch

There have been numerous news reports that PD was going to release a sketch but then they just released a description... :(

IIRC, the first witness to come forward about seeing her at the mall was sitting in a car, so he/she would not be one of the people in the video.

That sighting was 4-5 blocks away, just off the mall, near Fellini's Restaurant.

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but multiple news channels are reporting that the Charlottesville PD is offering a 50K reward for information.... Wow.

I said I think he is security.

I just want to politely point out that her name is not Heather. It is Hannah.

I keep making that mistake too. Mixing her up with Heather Elvis, who looks a heck of a lot like her.

Wow this case is getting stranger. I was about to fall in line with the dreads guy being the suspect, but then apparently he has been cleared and came forward. Plus, the description is nothing like him. I was about go give up on suspecting WG, but apparently there is no language clearing him and it appears that he is the only witness describing this mystery black man who just happens to exactly fit the profile of another high profile case from the general area?
I feel like this will be big-they are either going to catch the mystery black guy and it could very well be Morgan Harrington's murderer or no mystery black man even exists.

I REALLY hope they get more footage and some that clarifies what happened. Would be nice to know for sure that the mystery black man exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l