VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh I hope they don't need prints off the outside of the truck!
Lol I don't think that's the vehicle under the warrant. It was reported that the vehicle they were searching has been taken in and is being processed. Looks like this is an officer's vehicle.

Sophie, I don't think that is the truck. Someone posted up thread that the vehicle has already been towed away for processing.

quick directions map from apartments to the last approximate sighting at the Downtown Mall.

Screen_Hunter_12_Sep_19_10_22.jpg

I think I found it off of Hessian Hills Way off of Georgetown Rd.

View attachment 59324

The red pick is where the apartments are, and look how far it is from Preston Ave, which is where she was last in the vicinity of..

Thats pretty close to John Paul Jones Arena if Im not mistaken.

This probably isn't a good sign, is it? Doesn't crime scene tape usually denote there's human remains on scene, or can it be used for anything?

I think they can put it up anywhere if they want to keep people out in order to proper process it for evidence.

The website for the complex lists in as apt turned condos..I know here in Chas, SC we have a website that we can type in an address and it shows who owns each unit..any locals know of any website like that in VA?

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 28m
BREAKING: @HenryGraff reports: police say the investigation led them to car which then led them to Hessian Hills apartment for #HannahGraham

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 1m
Police tape now up. Neighbors tell @seancudahy they've seen police in the neighborhood since 7:30am

View attachment 59331

Gosh I hope they don't need prints off the outside of the truck!

I don't think the red truck is the vehicle. I read that they took the vehicle off property for analyzing. I'd guess that is someone from LE vehicle

The website for the complex lists in as apt turned condos..I know here in Chas, SC we have a website that we can type in an address and it shows who owns each unit..any locals know of any website like that in VA?

Yes. But do we know the address?

Ah, this would help explain why Hannah's trail just seemed to end after the Downtown Mall... this location is far enough away to have required vehicle transport.

(and the address in one of those photos is 154, although it seems there are multiple units at each street address.)
(edit: perhaps 164 is the address? Shaydpines' link, below, doesn't show a 154 Hessian Hills Ways)

I think they waited until the person was at work to execute the warrant... so they had ZERO CHANCE of destroying any evidence when the police came to issue the warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind