VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow. This is a breakthrough. They must have a good reason to ask a judge for a search warrant right?

Oh yeah. They got something alright. If I had to guess, they got something on another video they haven't released. They were able to identify someone, or a car was linked to someone. This could be it, and it could be Morgan Harrington's killer as well. I'm hopeful about Hannah, but I really am expecting the worst. I really hope I'm wrong.

Judge isn't going to sign off on a search warrant unless there is compelling cause to do so. Hopefully this will lead somewhere, and today is the day she is found.

But cooperatively and honestly don't mean the same thing ;).
I would think lying wouldn't be viewed as being cooperative! The police are looking at the same video we are. I'm sure they have the same questions about who is walking next to Hannah (despite what they say about it being her reflection.) I don't think that if they thought he was lying they would use the word cooperative.

I really hope some good news comes out of these warrants!!

I never really believed they didn't get ahold of more footage. They keep/kept saying yesterday... 'working on getting bank footage!', but really? Were they in the bank all day and never got any? Remember, they will stop releasing so much footage and information to the public as soon as they don't need our help anymore-- to protect the investigation. So if what they found yesterday gave them solid leads to follow up on or a good idea of what happened and they don't need public tips to assist at this time then they would have no reason to show their cards and tell us that.

That's where they found the Katie Worsky evidence, so very long ago.

Found evidence in suspects apartment. He went to jail for 8 years and was released in 1992. I see article where police notify residents of Middlesex county that he was back in the area. Don't know if I can post his pic, but you all should check it out.

I never really believed they didn't get ahold of more footage. They keep/kept saying yesterday... 'working on getting bank footage!', but really? Were they in the bank all day and never got any? Remember, they will stop releasing so much footage and information to the public as soon as they don't need our help anymore-- to protect the investigation. So if what they found yesterday gave them solid leads to follow up on or a good idea of what happened and they don't need public tips to assist at this time then they would have no reason to show their cards and tell us that.

Totally agree with that Dixie811...

Hopefully, the police will find some evidence of what happened to Hannah very soon. I have a bad feeling Hannah is no longer with us, but I will be thrilled to be proven wrong.

Am I the only one that finds it VERY STRANGE that Hannah had three different men following her? We have WG, dreads and the POI that all started following H in a short time frame. Bizarre.

jmo

Found evidence in suspects apartment. He went to jail for 8 years and was released in 1992. I see article where police notify residents of Middlesex county that he was back in the area. Don't know if I can post his pic, but you all should check it out.

And he would be about 55 today.

I really wish I was not at work today! Y'all PLEASE keep the updates coming!! as I know you will!!! Dear Lord, I wish they would find her being held for ransom and unharmed....her parents do have money....

Eight years. OT, but the rage I feel over only 8 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico