VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC29 ‏@NBC29 1m
BREAKING: police tell @HenryGraff they are executing a search warrant NOW in #HannahGraham case.

OMG. I don't know what to think. Where?!?! Executing does in fact mean they are actively about to search, correct?

Oh my...

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 1m
BREAKINg: @HenryGraff reports: police are executing two search warrants. One on a car. One on an apartment in #HannahGraham case.

BREAKINg: @HenryGraff reports: police are executing two search warrants. One on a car. One on an apartment in #HannahGraham case.

Oh WOW! Please God let the police find something, anything that will help lead them to Hannah!

Oh wow. This is a breakthrough. They must have a good reason to ask a judge for a search warrant right?

BREAKING: @HenryGraff reports: car has been taken from scene and is being processed. Search warrant time was 5:45 AM.

oh wow - a search warrant for who? where?

Guessing the bank. Someone mentioned they'd need a search warrant to get video from the bank.

Nevermind...guess it's a car at an apartment. Not good!

As someone echoed before, I wish LE can find video of the 50 minute block of time between when Hannah has contact with her friends and is seen on video. What was she doing? Where did she go? I imagine there is video of her somewhere it just has not been unearthed yet. And to me, although she looks a little drunk, she also looks like she is on a mission when she is walking. Now, that could be moving quickly away from someone who was following her, or she was walking to meet someone somewhere. And if she left point A (unknown location) and was meeting someone or going to point B, it's possible she started off knowing where she was going, and became disoriented/lost along the way. Meaning when someone has told me to meet them somewhere and they give me a location and I know the general location, I'll say "oh yeah, I know that place" when I really mean I sort of know the general vicinity and hope I can find it.

BREAKING: @HenryGraff reports: car has been taken from scene and is being processed. Search warrant time was 5:45 AM.

Oh this is exciting -- I hope to god she's found safe!!!

I thought about that too but he reported the incident before the video was released so he wouldn't have known what they had on video or the quality of said video. For all he knew they could have had a clear shot of him.

It's also possible that he had a real interest in what the cops already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser