VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While waiting on more updates I wanted to ask, did anyone else catch the information that said Hannah text her friends that she was lost at 1:06 am posted earlier and realize that 1:06 is the time from the surveillance footage of Sal's, the footage where it was stated the white guy was using his phone? Is that a coincidence? Did anyone see if Hannah's phone was in her hand during all the surveillance footage?

Google maps says it would take ten minutes to get from downtown mall to apartments. Her phone shut off 10 minutes after her last text? hmmmmmmm

Interesting note: these apartments are very near the ones that early-suspects in the Kevin Quick murder resided in.

The more I consecutively watch the videos, the more sure I am personally that something was off with Hannah that night. I truly believe she was under the influence of something very strange and atypical for her.

Where does she go at the Pub when she comes around the top, veers off screen for 1-2 minutes to the left, then returns to view? What's over there?

Also curious about her appearing to hold her back. People have mentioned checking her phone in her pocket. Could also be that she had taken a fall at some point and was sore?

I totally agree. I'm in no way criticizing her. She definitely seems bewildered and confused in the Grady's video. That could be that she was lost, but it seems like more than that. When I was a teen I had a similar experience and it was terrifying to be lost and high and so confused and KNOWING I was all of those things. Poor thing. I'm praying for her and her family.

Condo owners might rent those units to others. Be careful assuming the owners are the people living there.

Chief Longo addressing media now pic.twitter.com/fmdejgaYGA
Bx5zsTPIcAAmlKS.jpg

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 · 1m
#Update: #HannahGraham case search warrants for this morning's activity at Hessian Hills are already under court seal.

Chief: there IS a person of interest connected to this home
Chief Longo: "This search could take several hours."

Ah, this would help explain why Hannah's trail just seemed to end after the Downtown Mall... this location is far enough away to have required vehicle transport.

(and the address in one of those photos is 154, although it seems there are multiple units at each street address.)
(edit: perhaps 164 is the address? Shadypines' link, below, doesn't show a 154 Hessian Hills Ways)

it is 164 according to some tweets I've seen. There are 4 units. Not sure which one they are in. Two of them are owned by a landlord, one is occupied by a male (seemingly) and my computer is moving to slowly, but there is a woman's name associated with it. Not sure if she occupies it or is just the owner/landlord.

Condos are often times rented out as well, doesn't mean the owner is the center of the investigation now. Especially with the condos being relatively close to campus.

Regarding her text with the address, my thinking is someone else texted that. Her phone probably autocorrected to the address near her home since she'd probably texted that address in that past. Whoever was using her phone had no way of knowing that address was so close to her home so probably figured it was fine to "fool" everyone with.

Is this making sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member