VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
164 is the building in the photo of police. Someone said 4 apartments in the building. JMO

Police Chief Timothy Longo said officers arrived at the Hessian Hills complex after receiving tips specifically related to the vehicle. The vehicle was removed for processing and police Friday morning were searching the apartment that is associated with the vehicle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...25aab8-4001-11e4-b03f-de718edeb92f_story.html

Remembering that the car led to probable cause to search the apt.

OK So.... There was an item that was/is visible in a vehicle that has led LE to get a search warrant for the address that the vehicles owner owns/lives at.

Cliff VanZandt just said something similar on MSNBC. May have been something in the car.

ugh im at work and NOT supposed to be on computer but I cant turn away now!

I really need a nap before my doctors appointment. Im strongly considering calling and cancelling since I have another one there next week anyways lol.

That DM article states that the police have not released video footage of the BM POI - but why? Wouldn't they want his face plastered all over Charlottesville? Also, this particular article says that she sent the text with her location AFTER she was seen with the BM POI. She might've said, "Oh, I'm lost." He said, "Oh, I'll help you. We are at this location, tell your friends." knowing that he gave her a false location. Very scary.

Wondering if somewhere along the way they located her phone... She didn't have much else on her. Just racking my brain for what they could have found in the car that would lead them to the apartment (other than just owner of the vehicle = tenant of apartment).

Just taking a moment to say how sad I am about this situation. I am the mother of two young daughters and it absolutely terrifies me that in the future they will probably be drunk at some point and do something "stupid" like I did (and fortunately nothing bad came of it). Terrifying terrifying. My heart aches for Hannah's parents.

Cliff VanZandt just said something similar on MSNBC. May have been something in the car.

I'm always amazed at perps who leave their car that can be traced back to them, with evidence in it, in a place where it can be easily seen...and then just what? Wait at home for the police to show up?

That DM article states that the police have not released video footage of the BM POI - but why? Wouldn't they want his face plastered all over Charlottesville? Also, this particular article says that she sent the text with her location AFTER she was seen with the BM POI. She might've said, "Oh, I'm lost." He said, "Oh, I'll help you. We are at this location, tell your friends." knowing that he gave her a false location. Very scary.

maybe trying not to scare him/have a one up on him

Wondering if somewhere along the way they located her phone... She didn't have much else on her. Just racking my brain for what they could have found in the car that would lead them to the apartment (other than just owner of the vehicle = tenant of apartment).

Hate to say it, but blood, clothing, hair, etc.

honestly? my thought was blood... :/

I wonder why he is looking in the wooded area? Chain link fences in this neck of the woods lots of times means cemetery, just sayin. jmo idk

That looks like it could be a dumpster. They usually are bricked with a chain fence

Oh, please let this be the (expletive) responsible so he can be taken off the streets, Hannah can be found, & her family can get some answers.
I have prayed this same prayer for MH's family for the past almost five years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member