VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Progress article indicates they have the POI in custody from these efforts.

Why after all this time is this the FIRST we are hearing that Hannah was seen at Hessian Hills apartments?? Is this actually confirmed, anyone? From all the timelines we've seen nobody has even glimmered at anything after the mall.

If they took someone in,they would not need to issue a BOLO...

Anyone agree with this speculation? The bloodhounds lost her scent in the Water Street Parking Garage (indicating that she left in a car with someone). Survelliance videos of the parking garage were reviewed and vehicles that left the garage that evening with drivers/passengers fitting the descriptions of the POI were investigated. The car was traced to an owner residing in Hessian Apartments . . . . . yielding the need for search warrants.

Why after all this time is this the FIRST we are hearing that Hannah was seen at Hessian Hills apartments?? Is this actually confirmed, anyone? From all the timelines we've seen nobody has even glimmered at anything after the mall.

I would not count on that being accurate as yet...jmo

http://www.fox8live.com/story/26576...xecute-search-warrant-in-hannah-graham-search

"Police tell NBC29 Hannah Graham is not in the car or the apartment.

Charlottesville police released the description Thursday of a person of interest in the ongoing search for the Northern Virginia teen.

A witness told police he saw a man with Graham on East Main Street on the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville around 1 a.m. to 1:15 a.m. Saturday. He described the person as a black male, 5'10" to 5'11", 250-285 pounds, with a close shaved head, goatee and slight ‘beer belly.' He is reportedly in his late 20s to early 30s and was wearing black jeans and white t-shirt.
"
Police are calling the man a "person of interest" and ask anyone with information on him or who saw him to call the tip line at (434) 295-3851.

Dailymail has inaccuracies I wouldn't take everything they type as gospel.

Just my opinion . . . . . . but Hessian Hills Apartments are not in an area where you would find most UVA undergrad students hanging-out.

Maybe it is the first time the witness who saw her there found out she was missing. Tons of people likely have no clue she is missing, as with every missing persons case. If you don't watch the news you have no idea.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29

Clarification: When asked if this is a big break in this case, Chief Longo said "I would hope that it is."

Anyone agree with this speculation? The bloodhounds lost her scent in the Water Street Parking Garage (indicating that she left in a car with someone). Survelliance videos of the parking garage were reviewed and vehicles that left the garage that evening with drivers/passengers fitting the descriptions of the POI were investigated. The car was traced to an owner residing in Hessian Apartments . . . . . yielding the need for search warrants.

Makes sense! There was mention of tips as well, so something about this car triggered a reaction in people.

I'm always amazed at perps who leave their car that can be traced back to them, with evidence in it, in a place where it can be easily seen...and then just what? Wait at home for the police to show up?

Some people just aren't very good criminals..........

I agree..I was curious to know why they had not looked at garage cameras? Maybe they had and hoped that someone could come forward to ID a POI..

Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News
Police in Hannah Graham case told me the search of the apartment could take a while, they will comb through every inch of that place.

Precisely my thoughts. Although one source indicated the car was being investigated due to tips received by the police. That might be disinformation, though, who really knows at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487